Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Can anyone screenshot that full article?
AMANDA PLATELL: What drives ex-mistress Lauryn to humiliate football star Kyle's wife? As far as I'm concerned, her behaviour is unforgivable...
16:49, 22 Jun 2024, updated 16:49, 22 Jun 2024 By Amanda Platell
86445173-0-image-a-14_1719057473462.jpg

Has any ex-mistress ever proved to be such a continuing nightmare?

I'm talking about Lauryn Goodman, with whom England footy vice captain Kyle Walker cheated on his wife and mother of their four children, Annie Kilner, twice.

Because Lauryn, a high-profile influencer, hasn't just been sharing family pictures of Kyle with thousands of followers, flagrantly parading on social media his infidelity and the two children she had with him.

She's turned up at the Euros with her and Kyle's young son Kairo. He's wearing a Three Lions shirt with Kyle's No 2 on it, emblazoned with the word 'Daddy'.

Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away.

Poor Annie's predicament is made worse by the fact she's also at the Euros and her children are wearing No 2 England shirts with 'Dad' on them.

It must have been unbearable for Annie to be in the same stadium as her husband's former dalliance. And even worse that her kids this week were cheering Daddy on one side of the pitch while Lauryn's and Kyle's was doing the same on the other.

86445087-13557791-image-a-10_1719057021118.jpg

Lauryn Goodman in Frankfurt with Kairo, one her sons by Kyle Walker
What I find so horrible about Lauryn's behaviour is that most women who have had their marriages violated can hide their pain in private, rage at their husband's unfaithfulness and speak about it with their girlfriends. They don't have it rubbed in their face before the world's cameras.

Sorry Lauryn but, as far as I'm concerned, it is unforgivable. What is driving you?

Is it simply that you are demanding recognition for your two children by Kyle? Do you want him to up his offer of substantial undisclosed payments, and upgrade the £2.5 million seaside mansion he has given you? Or is it a desire to humiliate Annie?

Whatever the case, I think Lauryn is a disgrace. And, what a horrible legacy to leave for all the children involved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
“However we all woke up to devastating news, someone had sold the photos of her wedding and me on a yacht” um yeah you.

• Haha
Reactions: 101

gossipy91

First time I’ve commented on this thread. HE IS 4 YEARS OLD, HE ONLY KNOWS WHO HIS DAD IS BECAUSE IT IS RAMMED DOWN HIS THROAT DAILY. wake up Lauren and start protecting your children, not use them for pawns for your own satisfaction. Honestly the most vile person on earth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
“I have never been to a wedding”… in your thirties and no one has ever invited you to a wedding??? Quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 93

BDY_97

VIP Member
“The proudest moment for Lauryn was when one fan noticed Kairo after the game and told him your daddy played well today” … if this is not proof that she is only doing this for the clout and for her own benefit then I don’t know what is. All she cares about is people knowing that he is Kyle Walkers kid, she does not give a flying fuck about that little boys feelings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Here you go

Thanks queen!

My fucking god she's fucking vile. I can't believe what I've just read. Who the fuck does she think she is?! That bot has just turned 4 he only knows what she's telling him.
If this isn't enough for Kyle to take serious legal action she will never ever stop. She knocks me sick 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Claiming Kyle really wanted Kairo there to watch him in one breath, but he ignored her request for tickets in another🤣

• Haha

Guiltypleasure

Goes to the game with the Mail then hides from photographers?
I’m just trying to work out which spectator sent her the gushing DM about being sat behind her & what a great mum she is 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I FUCKING SAID SHE WAS PAYING THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

She will be giving it full chest now she has got the world’s most evil paper on side by paying them with Kyle’s money.

What the stupid bitch doesn’t realise is that 1. She is absolutely the sort that the Mail readers hate 2. She is too thick to realise they are also taking the piss 3. None of the sort who would potentially back her (the chronically thick) read the Mail, and likely struggle to read Pingu to be fair 4. Anyone with a brain cell could know the bear basics of this story and know she is a cunt.

I will just say this from a psychological standpoint (I used to spend my time trying to repair the damage from behaviour like Lauren’s) - shame doesn’t cause a change in behaviour. Weirdly, it actually makes the person continue that behaviour. So it’s more likely Kyle stays with the Snapchat Senorita out of shame rather than any form of attachment. In the same way, all these attempts to “shame” Kyle to “do the right thing” not only makes her look bad; it also won’t causing any lasting behaviour change. You cannot shame, or force people to behave, change or love you. You can create periods of temporary compliance, but never change. I would have maybe felt sorry for Lauren at certain points at the very start but what she has done subsequently is just unhinged.

The Mail are taking the piss in that article “Lauren lives in a 2.4 million house that is part of Kyle’s maintenance payments” This is what happens when you dance with the real devil Lauren, even if you pay him.

“It doesn’t bother me…in our happy little bubble” You are a lying, delusional mentalist and are all know this bothers you, despite how “vehemently” you deny it (nice touch by the Mail there)

“I kept HIS promise” this is the BIG one for me. Say Kyle did promise this, not only have things massively changed since then, IT WASNT YOJR PROMISE TO KEEP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

foxygirl2002

Wow she has actually got no shame.
He promised him back in 2022. He would’ve been two years old. TWO YEARS OLD! What two year old would remember that or have any idea what that even means? Not to mention from that article it’s clear he hasn’t seen Kairo most likely since then and she hasn’t protected him whatsoever from rejection for all this time!!!! If she wasn’t such a nut job he would’ve forgot about him by now !
If Kairo loves his ‘daddy’ so much there’s no way he wouldn’t be asking for him after the match . So she can lie when it suits her, but couldn’t when it came to avoiding the euros in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Are we sure it's Celebs Go Dating she's going on and not the undateables? Once seems a lot more appropriate for her

• Haha
Reactions: 83

livingforthetea

Kyle takes his eldest son to a football awards ceremony and she accused him of using the boy to take the heat off of himself but she can bring a daily mail journalist along and receive a payment in exchange for a whole fucking article about her son going to the euros and that’s fine.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I see she left early because she didn’t want “kairo” to see Kyle with Annie & their boys after the match. More like you didnt love! #bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Fairydust88

Omg hadn’t read the blog. Surely to god they are going to shut her up now? Her whole life revolves around Kyle. It’s very unnerving. And now she’s saying he’s cheated again recently? Honestly she’s disgusting.. even if she had received those messages why does she feel the need to write about it? Firstly it’s FUCK ALL to do with her and secondly his wife has just had a baby, have some fucking respect you ugly brass cunt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Tjal16

Chatty Member
So it’s Rachel monks fault Chloe wouldn’t allow her to the wedding ….. nothing to do with Laurens abhorrent behaviour all Rachel monk …. Got it !!
I can’t I just can’t 🤪

PS 🗣ANNIE OWES YOU NOTHING YOU DELUDED SLAG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Wow wow wow.... What a vile woman she is.
She just doesn't get it at all.
None of us think Kyle is innocent in this but he has a right to choose if he wants to be a parent like any woman does as we have all said many times.
He was not in Cairo's life for the first 3 years until actually forced by her! Now they brought another kid into this mess, he very clearly said he nearly fainted on hearing the 'happy' news, so was not planned or wanted by him (yes he should not have gone back there, may have used protection blah blah blah)
Again she just doesn't get it. Kyle is not Cairo's 'Daddy' that title has to be earned. Dna doesn't mean an instant bond for everyone.
Annie owes her nothing, her kids I'm sure will want nothing to do with her kids.
Stop forcing it, it isn't up to you lauren, you have absolutely no right to try and force a bond or 'blended' family. They are affair children!
What about his other boys feelings.
Why's it always about Cairo boy wonder. He really isn't that special.
How can she says I know this is hurting Kyle, what does she know of his feelings? Why is this narrative still being pushed that it's Annie stopping him. He's been away from the family home for months and STILL not come running.
I do not believe that Cairo constantly talks about Kyle unless prompted. She's been drilling Kyle and football into his poor little mind, since he started talking, it's absolutely sickening.
It's not the end of the world for a child to not have dad.
She keeps saying she won't comment again, wants it to end, they are so happy but she's the only one banging on about it! The reason we know so much is coz she can't keep her big trap (or legs) shut.

This is the most unhinged thing she's ever done.
Sorry I may have broke the word limit IYKYK😅
I’m probably going to hell for this but I’ll say it anyway. I couldn’t care less for her children sorry not sorry. They shouldn’t be here 🤷🏼‍♀️ everything from their conception to their existence today is seedy as fuck and wrong. Their so called “mother” only went through with both pregnancies to give birth to a couple of sticks she thinks she can beat Kyle and Annie over the head with ad infinitum, nothing more. They are the only income she can generate for herself because she’s the worst type of oxygen thief and is a work-shy dosser. She has no intention of ever contributing to society and earning an honest living. Just look at her past for a start! She’s the very definition of selfish and nothing is ever done with those two children’s best interests at heart because they’re not here for that. Unfortunately some people think having children gives them a shield and weapon to use for life and a free pass. It doesn’t. If she truly loved and cared for those children we wouldn’t be here today discussing them, they’d be shielded and protected from this utter madness. She doesn’t love them enough for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 76