Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Some sad sack will end up dating Proz. Look at Dannielle Lloyd, banged by half the premiere league back in the day, married Jamie O'Hara* and when she got divorced from him she got the big house and hefty child support. Didn't stop her pulling some weird little simp beta male who was quite happy to live in a house paid for by a rich footballer and go on fancy holidays that Jamie paid for. Not to mention getting his ugly eyebrowless mug in the papers.

No decent man would do that, he'd have too much pride. Proz will end up with someone similar, there's no way she'd bag a high value man now (not that she ever could in the first place). But some skint little scrote would happily be a cocklodger in that big fancy house.

* Not saying Jamie O'Hara is a good man btw, he's not, he's an

kim-woodburn.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

livingforthetea

It’s the pastel de nata and then ‘Portugese tart’ in brackets as if her peasant readers won’t know what it is so she needs to clarify 😂😂

Pastel de nutter (Persian tart)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

giogio

VIP Member
Katie Hind you need a lesson in morals, asap, feral behaviour from the DM carrying this on. Attending with a reporter and ur grandad how is she not embarrassed hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
So she shares that describing Kyle as basically a piece of shit which he is but will drag her kid to his games 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OK the surely you wouldn't want your son to be anything like him of you believe that so would keep your distance but you wouldn't gey your ugly mush in the papers then would you. She just contradicts herself constantly, she must drive herself mad, the walkers consume her every single day. FANNY!!!

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
It was this comment for me. A just turned 4 year old, understanding daddy got an assist.

She really is delusional.

Coming from someone with bio-Daddy issues, I truly truly feel for this little boy 😥

View attachment 3009499
It’s when she said Kairo said ‘there’s my daddy in the right corner’ sure Kairo knows his left and rights 🤭

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
For the blocked…
I was never sure she sent herself DM’s but fuck me after that last one she absolutely 💯 does the psycho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I was standing behind you at the game, I saw how much you care for your son” wahahahahaha I could die from embarrassment for her! As if 🤡

• Haha

Wonka

she has no right to go on celebs go dating. She is not a celeb. She is a psychopathic bullying stalker. If this was a man harassing a woman in such a way so publically he would not be getting tv time. Is it worth us all emailing channel 4 voicing our concerns on her being a bully?

Why should she get money for appearing on a tv programme when she tries to destroy Annie's life!

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Jeeeze. Anyone can work out from that article that it was Lauren who was buzzing to go to the euros since Cariro was 2, not him. She was gutted for HERSELF when she realised Kyle wasn’t sorting them tickets, not for him. It’s all been because she got her own hopes up.

• Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
If you have opened the story then please screen shot the contents and post as we should limit how many click on the story.
We should all write to Channel 4 to say we’re disappointed with their decision to cast a convicted benefit cheat while the audience struggle with the ongoing cost of living crisis.

We also can’t comprehend her casting giving the continuing torment, harassment and stalking of a married woman following her affair with her husband. Her casting sets the morality of women back.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Lottiew1

VIP Member
The press are using a deranged lunatic & a 4 year old boy & baby whatever her fucking name is for views & comments at this point.

If Coleen can nip that shit in the bud on her own the Walkers need to do the same & pronto because this is off the scale twisted behaviour now& the press are fuelling it!

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Celebs go dating? But not a celeb lol
2x kids no job benefit cheat obsessed with someone elses man stalker prolapse& piles quagmore jaw pot hole acne scars on her face 90cm legs hair line has fucked off ....... what a catch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Right so Lauryn was completely unaware that she was being papped by Click News the same companies Simon forehead Boyle is a director of. Tying herself up in knots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She’ll be coked up
It’s a shame they have non celebs on there

My names Lauren and people know me for being the washed up older sister of Chloe Goodman who uninvited me to her wedding.

My PR team is myself.
I’m allowed one but Kyle isn’t ( you know the real famous breadwinner)
More recently I’m known for stalking my love children’s biological dad. *shows the articles *
I slept with him whilst he was in a relationship with his long suffering wife.
Now I want to make my kids even prouder by showing my acne skin on national tv, so I can raise awareness of side chick skin.
I might speak about my endo if I remember.

My type is someone with a big wallet
I like black men
Mixed men
Don’t bother set me up with a white man unless he’s got a lot of money.
I’m now infertile so no more kids for me.
*mwah*

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Don’t say I don’t give you lot anything
Nah I'm fucking fuming! So sick of this manipulative dumpy bitch and her many untrue narratives!
Kyle is not a saint but neither are you Lauren!
Annie has said in her ONLY interview that her and Kyle had got back together when you 'fell' pregnant.
The timelines do not add up for you to have been in a long lasting relationship!
There's pics of Kyle and Annie and family on holiday the time you conceived!!

I literally don't give a shit about Kyle telling Cairo about the stupid euros, he would have been way too young to remember. We the ones that know how you operate, know that it's you that drums all this into his innocent little mind.
It's not like he's 10 and been let down!
They are children that have been born from infidelity, so Annie has every fucking right to not want to see them or have them anywhere near her children. She does not have to play happy families with you.
Kyle can makes his own decisions and it appears he has! Again don't have babies with taken men coz you'll be hurt.
The only person truly devastated by this is Annie, his wife! I cannot understand the way she is spoken about and you the slag side piece demands support and sympathy.
Oh and it's Annie and Kyle's boys, not Annie's son's, cheeky cow.
Annie is so private and you've got this slag that can run to paper's making an absolute show of herself, so much that her own sister didn't want you at her wedding, coz of the drama you have caused.
Kyle is a cheating rat but Lauren was happy with that until things stopped going her way. She's the monster.

This Amanda woman should be well ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Another account to be silenced. I just cannot give air to a dating show when she lives and breathes K&A and wears a KW dog collar
Omg you have a point here. Will she wear her KW necklace on the her dates😂😂😂 ‘i like your necklace whats it stand for?’
‘Thankuuu um its actually my kids names’
‘What are there names’
‘Kairo kyle walker junior and im not telling you my daughters name’
Oh 😶

• Haha
  • Wow

sellyoursoulforinsta

I feel so awful for Annie and all 6 of the kids involved…imagine your husband getting a money hungry psychopath pregnant…not once but twice! And to be pregnant when it all kicked off the second time! And now she is here looking phenomenal and doing right by her sons… not rocking the boat during the Euros, allowing Kyle to play his best when he represents his country…respecting the fans and the team
I hope she rinses the prick for all he’s worrh when the time is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 63