Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catchingup2021

VIP Member
So a fan who had no idea who she was at the game has seen her stories and is now messaging her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell shes lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Elisha97

Chatty Member
She’s posted so much shite on her stories I’m surprised she hasn’t offered up Kairo to go to Tenerife and find that missing Jai by getting him to translate for the Spanish police.

On that note, the family should probably tell Loz he’s a rich footballer that doesn’t believe in condoms and she’d have him found within the day 🤧

• Haha
Right a few things
1. Kyle and annie leaked it to the press - yet you liked comments that kyle was the dad and also had ‘baby walked’ placecard at christmas?
2. You say since December he hasnt had a relationship with the children, not that he hasnt seen them since December - when was the last time kyle seen both children in the flesh?
3. Mentioning girls dming her kyles discretions - why? Its not your business? You arent in a relationship with kyle nor friends with annie. Why are you mentioning this??? Annie can make her own choices about her MARRIAGE.
4. You use the term ‘together’ did kyle ask you to be in a relationship with him? Did he make things official? If so, why didnt you meet the fam and go to any matches as a wag? Do a magazine spread together? Why was it all in secret? How come you didnt follow each other on ig? Why dont you know his coffee order? Why didnt you go on dates like he said in his interview? (You really got to stop settling for bare minimum, especially someone as rich as kyle. This goes out to all the girls though not just you lozza)
5. He doesnt need to do right by YOUR children. You blackmailed him into having a relationship with them in the first place with your demands

• Heart

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Dear Vyle, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance

I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't watch my Onlyfans

If you didn't want to talk to me outside the Euros, you didn't have to

But you coulda signed an autograph for Kiaro

That's my little cash machine, man, he's only four years old

We waited in the Danish hold for you, for four hours, and you just said, "Shein Cargos?”

That's pretty shitty, man, you're like his fuckin' idol

He wants to be just like you, man, but he’s just clueless lil Giro

• Haha
Reactions: 75

loulou232

All this blended family BS has really pissed me off. Yes, if all parties are sane then it might be fine.
When I met my ex he had a kid from previous relationship. I did everything for her for 4 years. When she was with us I made her meals, took he to activities, she had the best clothes because I shopped for her, made her lunchbox for school, did school pick up/drop off, took her to medical and dental appointments while my ex did literally nothing.
We had our kid and not long after separated. Her mum wrote an affidavit for our family law settlement pretty much saying I was a cunt and their daughter had mental health issues because of me 🤯
My kid similar age to Cairo has no contact with dad and has no idea he has a half sibling.
I miss her like crazy, I’ve written birthday cards every year for her that I will give her when if she tries to connect with me when she’s older. But whilst her mum and dad remain pure cunts there is not a chance in hell I’d expose my kid to drama.
My kid is none the wiser and absolutely thriving

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
She thinks the mail invited her to the game cause there on her side and Kairo deserves to be there. They done it for click bate to sell advertising and papers...they don't give a fuck about u or kairo.....

I reached out to Kyle for tickets... like she is still trying to contact him , he doesn't want you , how hard is that for her to understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

LittleOne27

VIP Member
So she’s Fumin Monk gets 6k a month but she will happily take 8k 😂 bargain for monk to destroy you if you ask me loz

• Haha
Reactions: 72

G&Tplease

I don’t think there’s any psychiatrist on this planet that can attempt to help this rabid lunatic.
That blog is the most frantic nonsensical thing I’ve ever read in my life. All that comes across again and again is how besotted she is with Kyle and how obsessed she is with Annie. She will literally do anything to get him and try to get Annie out of the picture. The fact she has the nerve to even address their children is how you know she's insane or under the influence of some type of narcotics. She talks about how her kids are going nowhere but it doesn’t even cross her mind that Annie's kids are going nowhere either!
They were here first, Kyle was their dad first, they are going nowhere!
No matter how many children come after, illegitimate and affair children will never hold the same position. There's nothing she can do to change it and it's killing her inside.

Annie has already made her position very clear. She's said that she's not surprised at anything Lauryn does because essentially she's so desperate and everyone can see it.

Annie knows she's after her husband and will do anything to get to him and her family. It's so obvious she is protecting herself and her children from calculated evil. Annie knows Lauryn is a fan and always will be a fan and there’s absolutely no way she can ever compete. The Walkers do hold power, they hold power and money something Lauryn will never have.

Kyle, why couldn't you have just settled for a fucking blowjob you daft twat. You've destroyed your family and created a whole new dumb bastard family tree with that freak.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Lottiew1

VIP Member
She's got no shame. Sleeping with a married nan then blaming his wife. She's living in a house they've paid for they pay for her kids & her entire existence & she can't keep her disgusting mouth shut.
I would take the fucking lot off her & move abroad.
Ungrateful ugly selfish bastard! There's not one redeeming quality about her.
She's a shit mother & a shit person.

Karma is a bitch Lauren! I hope thet wipe the floor with you in court you fucking slag!

Eta man not nan he's not Wayne Rooney eeeee hahaha
Fuck imagine if he has though 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

livingforthetea

Imagine telling the woman you’ve been tormenting for years that her Husband conceived ANOTHER child with you and then trying to tell her how YOU want her to navigate the awful situation. And then fucking moaning on your blog that she didn’t do what you told her to do.

• Heart
  • Angry

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I assume if England faces Spain in the next round, Kairo will be on the field singing the Spanish national anthem. The fans will then serenade him back with "your mother takes it up the arse"

• Haha
  • Heart
She went to the game with a daily Mail reporter???

Tell us you’ve not got a friend in the world Lauren without telling us you’ve not got a friend in the world..

this whole article screams it’s not about that poor kid but about her and all the attention this is bringing her..

it’s fkn cruel what she’s doing to that poor
Little boy..

Can’t understand this situation at all. He clearly tried to buy her off with the house, money, car, holidays etc and she’s still causing him trouble left right and centre if I were him I’d go back to court offer to buy her a bog standard three bed semi outright she can keep for the rest of her miserable life and pay the necessary minimum and anything extra on receipts for them poor kids and not their mother’s ridiculous champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. I wish he’d tell her to get to fuck the ungrateful rat..

She’s desperate for attention from Vyle, she couldn’t give a toss about that liccle man’s feeling.. at this point I think she’s a bigger cunt than Kyle himself.. at least he comes across as likeable in some aspects.. our marthas not shown one redeeming quality throughout this shitshow..

🐀 🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
She's getting braver 🤢

Posting pictures and using Annie's name.

Perform for Tattle, hun. Tramp.
Still catching up.... Sooo if Kyle is the 'villian' and master manipulater, why is she taking her little boy to hero worship him?
Can't have it both ways, not making any sense at all.
I'm so sick of her, she's a disgusting piece of shit.
Never matured and absolutely can not own up to her own mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
If anyone ever publicly stated my children were 'mistakes' they would NEVER get the opportunity to hurt them EVER again. I would take that maintenance money, build the best possible fucking life for my child and they wouldn't see me for dust. The fact she is trying to FORCE her kids on Kyle proves it's not about them, it's about her. Any self respecting parent would run a mile after the way Kyle's behaved towards them. They are both disgusting and the ONLY VICTIMS HERE ARE ANNIE AND THE 6 KIDS UNWILLINGLY DRAGGED INTO THEIR MESS!!!!

Aghhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 68