Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Would you raise your partners love children ?

• Yes

Votes: 42 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 314 54.3%
  • He can have contact without me

Votes: 204 35.3%
  • No contact allowed

Votes: 67 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title link up @sadstateofaffairs @giogio ✨👑

Recap:
Lauren turned up to the match with her 1st born and grandad.

Nadia Essex has piped up and put the sausage rolls down talking tit online.

I have nothing else to say I’m still in shock.

Previous Thread:

Kyle & Annie Thread:

Footballers & Wags Thread:

Latest Articles:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I always miss the times she is at her craziest! Been away for a week and physically can’t catch up on all the threads missed but get the general gist….sectioning needed asap.

There also needs to be a new poll option of “Yes and I would be the most fun stepmom ever - even if it waz just because it would piss the love child’s mother off to the absolute max.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I read in one of those articles shes planning on going to the 3rd aswell i cant remember which one

Reactions: 17
Her behaviour is enough to destroy Annie or Kyle’s mental health. There’s only so much you can take and Lauryn is relentless.
She’s slagging Kyle off on Insta, yet dragging poor Giro to watch him play. She’s unstable.
She needs stopped before it’s too late

• Sad
Reactions: 63
I feel so awful for Annie and all 6 of the kids involved…imagine your husband getting a money hungry psychopath pregnant…not once but twice! And to be pregnant when it all kicked off the second time! And now she is here looking phenomenal and doing right by her sons… not rocking the boat during the Euros, allowing Kyle to play his best when he represents his country…respecting the fans and the team
I hope she rinses the prick for all he’s worrh when the time is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Didn’t get chance to comment before the last thread was locked but Chloe’s kids and their twin sisters/ big Sean’s other kids were all christened Catholic last year. ? So maybe cazza is Jewish but big Sean isnt and the goodman tarts were raised Catholic and that’s why she’s stuck a cross on kairo. Although we all know the reason is because Annie wears a cross.

Reactions: 22
She's getting braver 🤢

Posting pictures and using Annie's name.

Perform for Tattle, hun. woman.
Caught up on here, saw we said she doesn’t name them, two posts follow with them named.. writing these herself the daft cow 🐮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Didn’t get chance to comment before the last thread was locked but Chloe’s kids and their twin sisters/ big Sean’s other kids were all christened Catholic last year. ? So maybe cazza is Jewish but big Sean isnt and the goodman tarts were raised Catholic and that’s why she’s stuck a cross on kairo. Although we all know the reason is because Annie wears a cross.
It did occur to me that Chlo-job posted hers had joined "the God squad".

I don't think there is enough holy water in the world to fix Liaryn though. She needs divine intervention from somewhere. Judaism, Catholicism, Hinduism, even Buddhism... she needs the help.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her behaviour is enough to destroy Annie or Kyle’s mental health. There’s only so much you can take and Lauryn is relentless.
She’s slagging Kyle off on Insta, yet dragging poor Giro to watch him play. She’s unstable.
She needs stopped before it’s too late
Her behaviour and all of these articles are affecting my mental health so I can only imagine how bad this affects not only Annie but also her family having to watch helplessly as lauryn behaves this way towards Annie and her children.
I hope to good Rachel monk pulls something out of the bag to shut Lauren up as it’s clear nothing so far is stopping her. I’m also hoping to god there is a reason she is being let carry on this way. Hopefully letting her show how crazy she is and levels she is willing to stoop.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Awww give it a bleeping by hen!!!
Annie doesnt need to do tit when it comes to the unwanteds she already gave u a house pays ur bills holidays car ur quagmire fillers and the shite bleach and tone

See if she was saying all this whole not taking a penny from kyle and working & providing for her kids herself just maybe u could have a wee bit of respect

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All jokes aside, the only person I’m genuinely worried for is Annie, she’s just had a baby and is still dealing with this psycho. I wish she would leave Kyle and find some one who worships the ground she walks on 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I can’t believe she actually went, I was fully up on that hill. This surely is one of the most deluded things she’s ever done
---
Also she definitely got someone behind her to take those pics of her and the crispy ‘curly’ hair

Reactions: 40
She's getting braver 🤢

Posting pictures and using Annie's name.

Perform for Tattle, hun. woman.
Wowwwwww lol. Posting not only annie but the kid too, annie breathe in and breathe out. Dont rise to it. Or sian. Thats exactly what she wants.
---
She will keep stooping low and will probably share a dm with one of the kids whole faces in or something really below the belt soon. The more she doesnt get a reaction the lower she will stoop. I loved the sian clapbacks but honestly the best thing to do is stay silent it will kill her more

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Of course she’s going to the next game
Who’s going to stop her
She’s pushed the boundaries and she’ll keep going further

Annie’s a bleeping seductive looking babe pass it on.

Reactions: 40
She's got no shame. Sleeping with a married nan then blaming his wife. She's living in a house they've paid for they pay for her kids & her entire existence & she can't keep her disgusting mouth shut.
I would take the bleeping lot off her & move abroad.
Ungrateful ugly selfish bastard! There's not one redeeming quality about her.
She's a tit mother & a tit person.

Karma is a witch Lauren! I hope thet wipe the floor with you in court you bleeping slag!

Eta man not nan he's not Wayne Rooney eeeee hahaha
duck imagine if he has though 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Grandads off his tits too isn’t he the one who called him Johnathan 🤣🤣🤣
---
She said she wanted to take him to watch his dad play, she’s done that so she’ll be going back home now right? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.