Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #86 Annie got a private flight, Loz got a chin full of cellulite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't shake the feeling she will turn up at the Euro's. She has put so much energy into it to not go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I mean the only hit is Lauren’s insta when you search that email …. Weird that.
View attachment 3004225View attachment 3004226

Something tells me it’s not the first Catherine with a bible verse in her insta bio ….

Will the real Catherine Rowland .....
The actual shame 🫣
---
I mean the only hit is Lauren’s insta when you search that email …. Weird that.
View attachment 3004225View attachment 3004226

Something tells me it’s not the first Catherine with a bible verse in her insta bio ….

Will the real Catherine Rowland .....
The actual shame 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't shake the feeling she will turn up at the Euro's. She has put so.much energy into it to not go.
She’s not going Euros, there’s no TV programme or Celebs go Dating, these have all been her exerting pressure on K&A to give in to her demands before Court in July! She is desperate as she knows this is her last chance to fleece them for as much as she can get! She wants trust funds and long term financial packages for Cariro and the girl with no name!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't shake the feeling she will turn up at the Euro's. She has put so.much energy into it to not go.
I keep changing my mind
I now think it’s a public threat for konk snr to make contact.
every article mentioning the camera crew will be with her
They would not be allowed to film inside
She’s delulu

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s not going Euros, there’s no TV programme or Celebs go Dating, these have all been her exerting pressure on K&A to give in to her demands before Court in July! She is desperate as she knows this is her last chance to fleece them for as much as she can get! She wants trust funds and long term financial packages for Cariro and the girl with no name!
I hope you're right. The blackmail and pressure etc makes sense.

For me, she's made such a big deal and public spectacle of going; she clearly intends to.

How would she backtrack?

Reactions: 22
It’s clear at this point she’s absolutely DESPERATE for some acknowledgment off Kyle. The daddy T-shirts, daddy socks, threats of tv show, threats of going to euros, constantly selling stories, set up pap shots…. All empty threats. There’s no way proz will go to euros Kyle will be able to get a ban on her entering the stadium surely if he feels at risk from her
lauryn im sorry hun but he’s not interested… move on

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So desperate for money and fame.

She’s getting both, even if it is notoriety.

Ain’t going to be the dream life she thought she could grift.

Karma’s a witch.

Reactions: 31
Laughing at how pathetic she is.
I hope she does go to the Euros - the English soccer ultras will drag her all over that pitch if Walker/England don’t play well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nahhhhhhh stop the lights… I’ve been mortified for her on many an occasion but see that email address made up by her has topped it. Pretending to be all celeb like with her own PR representation but really it’s her checking her little Hotmail in the hope of an email to give a quote. Aw girl you give me life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Aw what a shame. I wonder if the PR guru Rachel Monk has ever heard of Lauren Catherine Rowland 🤔 Maybe that's why she has been desperate for her to be sacked.

She should've known tattle would find this out
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m just catching up and this is kind of off topic. But I came to the realisation today that maybe Lauren is keeping “baby girls” name under wraps, because she’s actually a boy. Probably named something like Kingsley, and she’s trying to drag it on as long as possible. There’s no way that baby is a girl

Reactions: 11
I’m just catching up and this is kind of off topic. But I came to the realisation today that maybe Lauren is keeping “baby girls” name under wraps, because she’s actually a boy. Probably named something like Kingsley, and she’s trying to drag it on as long as possible. There’s no way that baby is a girl
I’ve said this all along! But she showed Annie birth certificate, I wouldn't put it past her though!

Reactions: 10
Oh God imagine if this Celebs go Dating thing is another one of her blackmail plots.

Kyle….let me at the Euros or I’m going to date other men, he’s not that into you hun.
he’s not into you at all!! Was he ever? Doubt it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.