Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #86 Annie got a private flight, Loz got a chin full of cellulite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“CaThErInE rOWlaND” my duck she’s thick as tit
Absolute gold!!! ohhhh the shame, it’s never ending for her 😭😭😭 someone pls send that to her in reply to that story, I’m blocked on main and both burners x

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Absolute gold!!! ohhhh the shame, it’s never ending for her 😭😭😭 someone pls send that to her in reply to that story, I’m blocked on main and both burners x
I would but I really really don’t want her to block me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahah you lot are ruthless 😂😂😂😂😂

also back to the name - how do you even say it ?? As it sounds?? Ky-low and Cairo she’s mother fkn bat tit crazy off the scale.. she has deffo changed her name by deed poll and thrown Walker in there somewhere 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looool she’s so EMBARRASSING! Yeah hun course you’re going on celebs go dating, course you’ve got your own reality show, course you’re going to Germany, course you’re writing a book😂😭 Instead of her blackmailing countdowns on insta, this is her new attempt at blackmail? I’ve never come across a more desperate, pathetic bleep. This is a hoot, I’m here for it.
Oh God imagine if this Celebs go Dating thing is another one of her blackmail plots.

Kyle….let me at the Euros or I’m going to date other men, he’s not that into you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Celebs go dating intro:

Hi my Names Lauren Rowland and I’m famous for shagging a famous married man.

I’m a single mother of two, ready to put my narcissistic ex behind me

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Well, we survived the last thread. Her impending irrelevance bought her out of hibernation.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean the only hit is Lauren’s insta when you search that email …. Weird that.
IMG_9128.jpeg
IMG_9129.png

Something tells me it’s not the first Catherine with a bible verse in her insta bio ….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Celebs go dating couldn’t afford the lawsuit from her date when she starts stalking him! Ask Netflix 👶 🦌
---
We are not worthy of your detective skills 🙇‍♀️ absolutely brilliant! 🙇‍♀️
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I always wonder how she's going to top Trump herself. The Hotmail is just another level. Honestly how much time does this girl have, responding all day/night to DM comments, insta comments, how many insta profiles do we reckon she has in total?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.