Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bitch

Reactions: 28
Bravo Ms Pitstop, Bravo

Reactions: 23
Right question
How old was kairo when she released his name? Is she going to post kinaras birthday reel and not even say her name?

Reactions: 22
It’s the people thinking this Fred ends when lauryn’s meds kick in
FAKE NEWS
whooop @PenelopePitstop add them all to the wiki
Bravo bitches

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Right question
How old was kairo when she released his name? Is she going to post kinaras birthday reel and not even say her name?
I really don’t think anyone gives a shite to be fair… she will do a magazine deal for the cash…. Probably coincide with Chloe’s wedding as she likes to take the shine off her all the time.

Reactions: 25

Awww this is hysterical if only kyle could read im sure he would be laughing too
I hope 2nites a night annie and sian have a look on this
Screen shot this and send it to that lauren goodman insta it deserves to be seen by everyone

Reactions: 29
And all I wanted was a lousy snapchat or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off Kairo’s wall.
I loved you, Kyle, we could've been together, think about it.
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it.
This reads like a Streets song!

Reactions: 23
Piss off
---
I am FINISHED

Reactions: 19
She's going to be frothing at the fucking mouth when she catches up here
I bet she's only just come round from her tranquilizer dart as well, bless.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if anyone has commented on ChloJobs insta asking her to do a welfare check on her sketty sister?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.