Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Meltdown Pending Tonight ?

• Yes

Votes: 164 57.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • The blessed don’t beef with the miserable

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • Face reveal of the kids

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • Outburst will be in the blog

Votes: 66 23.2%
  • Spread in the paper tomorrow

Votes: 80 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @fimfim

Original post ‘‘T’was the night before the final and all over the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Too long to fit !

welcome back to the shitshow
No time for a recap buckle up

Previous Thread:

FYI.. we are allowed different opinions, just keep it respectful understandably 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'd change their names to Goodman and let those kids enjoy their life. If she had any respect for herself and those kids that's what she would do . No women in their right mind would give their kids a man's name who didn't even want them .

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Sorry lads I’m 3 wines deep and read the score wrong, city are on track to win and we will see queen Annie x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Adding these here
Thanks to those who posted
This is the reality for lauryn he was NEVER hers to have
he was married with a family already

“ nobody will take that from them “ was Annie’s words 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 57
That has got to hurt. Absolutely her own fault though. I wonder if she really did think they had it made when she got pregnant with Kinara. Like in her head he was definitely starting a family with them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Effortless Annie 😍 so glad she's there, she out of all of them has got absolutely nothing to be ashamed about

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't feel sorry for kinara and kairo at all. I feel sorry for Annie's kids because they have known daddy all their lives and enjoyed mum and dad bringing them up. Who the duck is Lauren Goodman to interfere in Annie and RRRR,s lives and RRRR,s childhoods. Lauren chose to have her sprogs not Kyle. The bleep needs to get a job and support her own broad and leave the walker-kilner family alone. Sponging little woman has provided nothing for her sprogs but misery. Independent woman my arse

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.