Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear she’s going to have a meltdown later but while it’s fun to sit here and watch her antics I would prefer her to go mute for Annie’s sake. As she doesn’t deserve this lunatic in her life and her antics cause others pain.
However sadly she won’t be able to help herself.
Agree it will be post match if she does anything.

Reactions: 14
Thing is I think the walkers have already shown her they don’t care anymore . Every article she does his legal team shut her down . It’s not stopping them enjoying life clearly as he is carrying on as normal and so in Annie

I hope the walkers have a lovely day no matter what lauryj does it won’t affect them because they clearly have no fucks left to give 👏🏻👏🏻😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t read the last few pages, so not sure if this has been posted, but the Man City players are having their kids as mascots today, so will hold hands as they take to the pitch …… which includes Walkers eldest three lads …..🩵🩵🩵
Get the popcorn out lads, Proz is going to combust!
Someone please share pics if they’re watching when the players walk out as I can’t 😫

Reactions: 20
Hola lunaticas just catching up but don’t think I have seen this posted yet. Spotted this pic in Kyle’s tagged photos, out and about with their little bundle of joy 😊
That’s gotta be old and one of the older kids, Kyle looks stress free 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hola lunaticas just catching up but don’t think I have seen this posted yet. Spotted this pic in Kyle’s tagged photos, out and about with their little bundle of joy 😊
Its an old pic theyve used

Reactions: 12
Eeek!! Baby is adorable!! Lauryn is going to lose her tit and I do not have time to keep up with it 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Kyle walking out with his 4 boys 😫😍 my fella looked at me and said “look!” Then laughed when I picked my phone up knowing I was coming straight here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.