Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LarsaP

Oh my god, every day I die abit more about how embarrassing she is. Annie’s getting on with raising her precious babies and she’s there in directing Kyle about a fucking coffee pod. Real women don’t mess with fucking tramps babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
This person is responsible for the upbringing of two small children. It's worrying. She's off her nut.

• Heart
  • Sad

MinnieXX

How about YOU going back to school yourself and learning how to be a good mum Loz?!

Those kids would have a much better chance in life without her anywhere near them. Absolute fruitloop.

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Lauryn could easily shit these stories down woth a simple insta story stating she will not be attending the euros. But she won't because she thrives off the drama and the what ifs

• Heart

minnietheminx

VIP Member
This is Psychological Abuse
My daughters dad left before she was born, never said a bad word about him, when she asked about him I told her the truth, that I didn’t have the answers why he left, only he did. In late teens she contacted him and they met, he let her down the 2nd meeting and she made her own judgement of him. They never met again. Point being, Cairo would have contacted Kyle himself when older, Kyle has a right to tell him his side of the story then they decide where they go. Lauren will poison Cairo with her deluded version and make him bitter and twisted like Lisa cheese’s son! It’s on YOU Loz, you chose to trick Kyle into being a sperm donor, but he has a choice if he wants to be a dad to your children 👶🦌

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
You've got to laugh at the idiot, she's got about 30 to 50 troll accounts herself but that's allowed.

Her mates are allowed to troll people and be taken to court, that's absolutely fine.

Bleats on about people bullying online etc, but she is the biggest bully but that's OK cos lauryn is allowed to be a complete nutty cunt.

Do as I say not as I do.

How does she honestly think her kids are going to be geniuses when she is the mother with a molecule of a brain cell, and Kyle is the father whose only brain is hairy and dangles between his legs

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I’ve said this all along that baby was born the last weekend in June 23rd to 25th. She went unusually quiet then, nothing for a week.
Bernardo got married the week after, 1st July and loads of pics of Annie and Kyle were out so she started selling a flurry of holiday pics that we all knew were old.
Then hid the fact she’d had that baby until August…strange 🤔
She had on her story the other day that she was organising Konkettes 1st birthday and involving giro in the decision making so it’s definitely round the corner.
How utterly embarrassing and tragic to state you were in a long lasting intimate and loving relationship but gave birth alone twice without a partner to hold your hand 😂
If Kia Picanto was born last week of June, that would line up with her being conceived in September, around the time of the solicitors meeting, that then corroborates what Kyle said that it was a flash in the pan.

She probably kept it quiet until August so she could blag an extra couple of months to make her longstanding loving relationship narrative look more believable to the public when it finally surfaced.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Loz it will be easier for you to out some of us, then we can add each other on socials 😂😂😂
Wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhh
Make sure it’s the right person babe
We will go legal on your injected arse
Also I thought you don’t read tattle ?
Wahhh wahhh wahhhhhh J

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairydust88

Her whole personality is the walkers at this point. I don’t think she realizes how insane she seems. She has 100% sold that story herself

• Heart

brinnle

He’s a good dad to the children he wanted , you know the ones made with love not the ones made from you holding spunk in your mouth and filling yourself up once he’d left.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I just don’t know how it is getting away with all this!

Lying about infertility to make money!!

Sleeping with married men!!

Taunting, stalking and harassing another woman!

Oh yeah and she’s the VICTIM 🙄 fuck right off!!!!!
please feel free to add to this list ….

• Heart
  • Haha

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
She’s doing it on purpose .
She knows Sunday is going to be family day at the match and she is either shaming him into feeling so bad that she thinks he won’t have his kids on the pitch or building it up so others thing me is a total W⚓ for bringing his family out.
The father of my niece and nephew walked out on them after living with them every day for 5 & 3 years….they asked these questions.
Lauryn just stop , the only person you’re destroying is your child, there are no winners in this situation but there can be damage limitation.
That’s exactly what she’s doing…. stirring up a pity party for Kairo in the hope that her ‘army’ will bombard Kyle, Puma, Man City with negative comments because Kairo doesn’t get to get to join in with his brothers and Daddy.

Kairo doesn’t have a Dad or Daddy Lauryn. He has a court ordered financial agreement with his biological Father.

Despicable.

• Heart

Pjta

I honestly think at this point Annie just laughs at her. She is diabolical, so desperate and so beneath her. It's never okay what Kyle did but her acting like this and showing just how bat shit crazy she is shows the lengths she would've gone to to bed him again.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 she's so thick it's actually funny.

Hi Loz, ya big pan faced scuff.

Tell us what you've named your piles?

Bet they all have the initials KW...all or none...

• Haha

hippolife

The line in that article about footballer’s wives being terrified because she’s saying in the same hotel as their husbands proper made me laugh. Like they’re a herd of wildebeest and she’s a lion waiting to pounce 😭

• Haha