Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lauryns out for as much money as she can get because her plan on becoming Kyle walkers wife never worked after all her extreme attempts. She is bleeping insane. Nothing about making money for her children, their sperm donor provides more than enough. It's all about her and it's so plain to see. She's a greedy disgusting shameless beg.

How about annies writes an autobiography. Someone who has lived the life of a WAG, been humiliated on more than one occasion etc I'd be much more interested in Annie kilners life story than some wannabe cum bucket. She makes me sick.
So she said she wanted Rachel Monk sacked, so the discussions could treat all the children equally! The psycho is going for the house and inheritances! She’s lost the plot, but this is her last hurrah and she knows it, and she wants as much as she can get, and I bet she wants the house signing over to Klarna and Giro!

Reactions: 33
So how do we get one copy to share between us? Probably the only copy sold.
IF by any chance she does get a book published I'll take one for the team, buy it and post the contents on here for you all. And then I'll use it as toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A source close to Lauryn insisted: “Lauryn has proved on social media that her narrative isn’t untrue.

"Any attempt to change the narrative has been from Kyle and Annie to save face because Annie feels humiliated. Understandably, but she should turn to Kyle for that.

"Annie should just own the fact she is sticking by Kyle instead of pretending things haven’t happened to make herself feel better.”

They added: “Everything Lauryn does she has her children at the forefront of her mind.

"She has legal advice and so she knows what she can and can’t do. Lauryn won’t feel intimated by their father's money which Annie has access to to try to control her.”

Once again, Annie is the villain in her eyes. Pack it in Loz you bleeping desperado.
Oh my god she’s such a cheeky smug bleep!

The way she speaks about Annie you would think she was the wronged wife not the bleep homewrecker!

I tell you she’s utterly shameless!! 😲😲😲😲

• Angry
Reactions: 57
Suggestions for lozzas Autobiography name;

How do you like your eggs in the morning? fertilised!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I sincerely hope she doesn’t get anything of the sort. Surely there’s no way a judge can or would make Kyle give the house to Keenan and Kin’ell or any trust fund/inheritance because he’s only obliged to provide for them while they’re children. It’s schedule 1 of the children’s act. Hopefully he’s not feeling as generous as the last time round 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone tell loz a tell all autobiography will only work if she actually tells the truth and not her version of it
Yeah the benefit fraud won’t have happened in the book, she should put it in that’s life magazine 😀😀 she is only 1k away from equalling Chloe’s followers imagine her crowing about that…
Only 3 weeks until Chloe goes away.. reckon they will have 2 weeks away ?

Reactions: 20
Securing their futures?
She forced him to take out a policy to cover her maintenance in case he went broke/retired/went abroad.
I think she is trying to secure a nest egg for the 2
unplanned, maybe even trying to force him to leave them an inheritance? I hope he resists with all his might, she has had enough from him but moved to phase 2. What will happen when they are 18? Securing their future is obviously something she is using to try and secure a lump sum for the 2 K’s. Thoughts? Xx
He doesn’t have to leave them diddly squat, but the level of entitlement is laughable… Lauryn get off your Lardy arse and get a job…

Reactions: 31
Securing their futures?
She forced him to take out a policy to cover her maintenance in case he went broke/retired/went abroad.
I think she is trying to secure a nest egg for the 2
unplanned, maybe even trying to force him to leave them an inheritance? I hope he resists with all his might, she has had enough from him but moved to phase 2. What will happen when they are 18? Securing their future is obviously something she is using to try and secure a lump sum for the 2 K’s. Thoughts? Xx
I think maybe the house is being taken off her and thats what she meant by securing their future, it would explain her even crazier than usual behaviour xx

Reactions: 26
IF by any chance she does get a book published I'll take one for the team, buy it and post the contents on here for you all. And then I'll use it as toilet roll.
Suggestion for book title

Pinocchio - Various lengths edition
or

Me, Kyle and me piles..

Me, and the KKK W necklace edition

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever she's up to, she needs stopping... RAPIDO!
She's a shameful bloody wench.

Reactions: 17
A source close to Lauryn insisted: “Lauryn has proved on social media that her narrative isn’t untrue.

"Any attempt to change the narrative has been from Kyle and Annie to save face because Annie feels humiliated. Understandably, but she should turn to Kyle for that.

"Annie should just own the fact she is sticking by Kyle instead of pretending things haven’t happened to make herself feel better.”

They added: “Everything Lauryn does she has her children at the forefront of her mind.

"She has legal advice and so she knows what she can and can’t do. Lauryn won’t feel intimated by their father's money which Annie has access to to try to control her.”

Once again, Annie is the villain in her eyes. Pack it in Loz you bleeping desperado.
She’s a damn disgrace and yet again coming for Annie!
Maybe Lauren should turn her anger towards Kyle for once. bleep.

And Lauren ‘she doesn’t have access to his money’ by law it’s her money too now. Kyle chose that he chose to marry her knowing full well she could take half from him anytime she felt like it. That’s how much he wanted to be married to Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The more the walkers give the more she will want, the skank needs to put a muzzle on it and get a job like everyone else. Auto biography, you befriended Annie and Sian in Manchester, weeks later, you snagged Annie's partner and got pregnant whilst telling the world you was infertile. You then thrusted Kairo on kyle and somehow ended up in bed with him again. Still infertile, you shag him again, and hey presto, baby Kinara is well and truly conceived. You then spend the next year begging him for jewellery, handbags, holidays , money and manipulating him into leaving Annie and running away with you. He goes along with the plan just to stop you telling Annie about Kinara. You can't keep your trap shut and are desperate for Annie to find out. Kyle then stops playing your game. That is when the blackmail starts. Kyle cuts all contact so you decide to call Annie and ruin her Xmas. All hell breaks loose when you discover Annie is pregnant and is sticking by Kyle because we all know you emotionally blackmailed him to the point he ended up going into depression. You demanded the house, trust funds for your kids, and specifically told him that he must not get Annie Pregnant, that he must divorce her and must not be photographed with Annie or her kids. Yes Kyle may have agreed with you and yes he may have promised you a life together but get it into your fucked up brain, he did all of that out of FEAR of you telling Annie and selling stories on Kyle, his wife and his kids, including the two unwanted sprogs you have, and not for love. That's the end of the story, no need to write a book, we know how the story ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She’s a damn disgrace and yet again coming for Annie!
Maybe Lauren should turn her anger towards Kyle for once. bleep.

And Lauren ‘she doesn’t have access to his money’ by law it’s her money too now. Kyle chose that he chose to marry her knowing full well she could take half from him anytime she felt like it. That’s how much he wanted to be married to Annie.
Her comments are so snidey, and passive aggressive! Yet again attacking Annie! I don’t know how she gets away with it!

She thinks she’s so clever but I think she’s gonna be in for a rude awakening if this continues!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We will not be ignored - a guide to wrecking marriages and pursuing the man.

Make him yours. A slags guide to stealing husbands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I pray they do not give in to any demands she’s making. Surely she’s not entitled to anything more than she’s getting? Any ‘legal’ should tell her that.
I hope they don’t capitulate for a quiet life.
I would give her the bare minimum the skank.
She’s basically a honey trap except she’s no honey she’s a ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.