Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Who would you feel safest having dinner with?

• Alex Forrest (Fatal Attraction)

Votes: 88 29.3%
  • Liaryn Goodman

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • 'Martha' - fictional or real-life

Votes: 204 68.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @OGJessicaFletcher for the winning thread title.

The shitshow continues.

This week:
- Kyle has moved back in with Annie and RRRR
- Liaryn wants to move to Dubai
- Liaryn is livid that she will be blocked from attending the Euros
- Klarna and Klearpay were banned from attending Isla's party
- Amelia (MJ) and Chloe (Chlo-job/Turkey Teeth) have chosen violence
- Liaryn wants Rachel Monk to be sacked
- Liaryn is on a one-woman campaign against Tattle

Major meltdown brewing.

Previous thread:

Wiki:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lauryn no longer appears in likes or comments on the other sister’s posts which suggests she’s blocked them or they’ve blocked her. Not sure if that’s been picked up, I know we know they no longer follow. Could be a smokescreen but I think MJ and Chloe have had enough of the backlash being associated with Proz has.

Recap: Lauren Goodman still can’t stop talking about the Walkers but is soooooooo busy J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know it’s already been discussed so don’t want to annoying anyone but why would carron be following the hairdresser nicky ? Are we defo that kid ain’t Kyle’s 👀

Reactions: 15
Well done to @OGJessicaFletcher for the winning thread title.

The shitshow continues.

This week:
- Kyle has moved back in with Annie and RRRR
- Liaryn wants to move to Dubai
- Liaryn is livid that she will be blocked from attending the Euros
- Klarna and Klearpay were banned from attending Isla's party
- Amelia (MJ) and Chloe (Chlo-job/Turkey Teeth) have chosen violence
- Liaryn wants Rachel Monk to be sacked
- Liaryn is on a one-woman campaign against Tattle

Major meltdown brewing.

Previous thread:

Wiki:
Well done @OGJessicaFletcher great thread title 👏

@4FoxAche is there any way we can add her name (meaning Laurens) into the thread title? Think someone suggested it would show up higher in a Google search with her name

Reactions: 18
Hate to be picky, but not fair to say the kids were banned from their cousins party coz that makes the sister look bad when we know they have always tried to include the children despite not getting on with liaryn. It’s liaryn that’s the hole for not letting them go

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can’t stop laughing over her Tattle unmasked campaign. The last thing she wants to do in her covering tracks era is send people here.

I have been catching up so haven’t thrown my two pence in yet but the Snapchat she shared really didn’t hit the spot and if that’s the best she’s got 4 months after he called her an idiot choice then Kyle is looking more and more credible.

Shes really upping the modus operandi of sharing messages slagging off Annie, so her jealousy levels are off the chart. If anyone following her has an ounce of sympathy watching her damage her child so he can perform like a seal for a man who sadly gives no fucks they need their heads examined.

My favourite part in all this is Rachel Monk, almost certainly working on a retainer of more than £8k a month to put her in her box the way he should have done 4 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Hate to be picky, but not fair to say the kids were banned from their cousins party coz that makes the sister look bad when we know they have always tried to include the children despite not getting on with liaryn. It’s liaryn that’s the hole for not letting them go
I meant Liaryn had banned them but see your point, it doesn't read right 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thread NHS USERS!
I don’t think she understands mentioning tattle on her instagram, is going to get people looking at what the duck tattle is?

& then they’re going to come and click the pretty pink button under her name & it will reveal what an absolute horror show she is! It’s doing the opposite of what she wants, the thick witch.

In relation to Amelia and Chloe, good on them! If they want any kind of business being able to mingle with the right people, they need to make it clear they don’t associate with her.

Bingo card - Lauren is going to release another snippet of a convo on snap with Walker,

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wait - she’s showing apparent Tattlers?

hahahahaha!! I love this… what she doesn’t realise is, she will never find all of us 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We could focus on the literary classics.
To “fill@ a bleeping turd
The lord of the lies
Kyle and the giant leach
The twits.

the hobbit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.