Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the history of football affairs no one has EVER been as bad as Loz, 99% of them have kept quiet. All the footballers around the world must be shitting themselves incase their side pieces take after Loz, could be the end of football if that happened 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m just loving how relaxed Annie looks on those pics. If that isn’t a big duck you I don’t know what is. Queen Annie bringing the goods as always 🍿💗

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think they would ever risk being involved with those kids, too much has happened and it would be bad for them to go home each time and be grilled by their mother. It’s best this way, they have to think of their own wanted children!
I dunno seems like there has been some suggestion of Kyle meeting the kids but pan has forbade it cos she can't be there...it's what narcs do...she hasnt won in securing Kyle for herself so letting Kyle have a relationship with the kids away from her she cannot do because then she could no longer play the victim and in her narcissistic mind she's "lost"

Reactions: 14
Sorry but unless youve experienced the whole bat tit crazy baby mama thing then its hard to explain i totally get why he chooses to have nothing to do with them regardless of his earnings. There would always be an issue or a dig or prozza trying to find out personal private details about k a rrrr.
She’s a narcissist so I think if Kyle did have contact with Kourtney and Kim the situation for all the children and Annie would be even worse.
My husbands ex is a narc and early on in our relationship just before I met his children she kicked off, screaming at him down the phone about how she didn’t want me to meet them and that they might like me more than her….
The children were 24 and 27 at the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.