Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do blame Lauryn for the poor form of the England team. They were all happily living their lives, cheating on their partners and then she comes along and scares the absolute tit out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
We’ve seen these words and phrases used before by Lauren
I work in children’s social care, there is no need for Lozza to be there during any access visits. We had a case recently where a man found out he was the dad of a five year old, he applied for access and straight away family support workers picked the child up from his home, went to a contact centre for two hour visits with dad and then over a few weeks moved on to supervised outside trips and finally just regular access where the dad and his family did what they wanted without the mother being involved at all. We also have newborn babies being collected and taken to access visits. Lozza is not ‘special’, she can’t dictate how any access will go and she most definitely does not need to be there to ‘smooth’ it over. I can’t believe she has a problem with Annie not wanting the woman who has had two children with her husband to join them on visitation days 😳.
I know this may be frowned upon but I wish he’d use this as leverage to get her to shut her mouth. Threaten her with going for access knowing he’ll get it court ordered without her involvement and once the two KW’s get a taste of life up in Cheshire there’s every chance they’ll chose to live there when they’re older.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Gin is not making this game bearable.

They also gave me Gin and Tonic which tastes like Christmas Tree 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I work in children’s social care, there is no need for Lozza to be there during any access visits. We had a case recently where a man found out he was the dad of a five year old, he applied for access and straight away family support workers picked the child up from his home, went to a contact centre for two hour visits with dad and then over a few weeks moved on to supervised outside trips and finally just regular access where the dad and his family did what they wanted without the mother being involved at all. We also have newborn babies being collected and taken to access visits. Lozza is not ‘special’, she can’t dictate how any access will go and she most definitely does not need to be there to ‘smooth’ it over. I can’t believe she has a problem with Annie not wanting the woman who has had two children with her husband to join them on visitation days 😳.
I know this may be frowned upon but I wish he’d use this as leverage to get her to shut her mouth. Threaten her with going for access knowing he’ll get it court ordered without her involvement and once the two KW’s get a taste of life up in Cheshire there’s every chance they’ll chose to live there when they’re older.
All or none

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but unless youve experienced the whole bat tit crazy baby mama thing then its hard to explain i totally get why he chooses to have nothing to do with them regardless of his earnings. There would always be an issue or a dig or prozza trying to find out personal private details about k a rrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We’ve seen these words and phrases used before by Lauren
So? Send Cazza Me Joolie, Amelia, a paid CRB checked nanny who can spend a couple of days getting to know the kids before taking them in a chauffeured car to see the "daddy" who Cairo crys for aparrently, Kyle's parents who said genetics are crazy. Etc etc. The list of ways to work round this is endless.

Proz when you read here with your thin Caitlyn Jenner skin, there is absolutely NO REASON you need to be there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like the walkers to ask for visitation, Lauren would not co operate and then they would have further evidence of her fitness at mothering and doing what is best for her children. It would be raw for Annie and I suppose she could opt on or out. I think the reality is kyle is not that fussed as he has his family.
I have always thought like Liam Gallagher he will wait till his children are of an age to consent to it or not .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.