Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I absolutely agree with you
I didnā€™t get why it was in the blog and I didnā€™t get why they come on this thread when he has his own.
I promote his thread as much as loz promotes her blog.
Itā€™s like nothing to do with us or Lauren who Kyleā€™s sleeping with.
Heā€™s got time to sleep with whores but no time to see his Brighton kids.
So whoā€™s really stopping him loz ?
Could it be your actionsā€¦
Loz I know youā€™re working overtime for Annie to be paranoid
Itā€™s not our business where he dips it.
J
Exactly, Loz wants Annie to be humiliated so more of these ā€˜storiesā€™ about Kyle cheating on her are what she wants! Thereā€™s no proof, anyone can come on and say anything, and thereā€™s a thread for Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What is going on with her face!? šŸ˜±
Sheā€™s like a dementor from Harry Potterā€¦ dementor is a perfect word to describe herā€¦really wouldnā€™t shock me if Kyle + Annie woke up one day + she was floating around their bedā€¦

The dementor tormentor is Panā€¦
---
Imagine that flying above your bedā€¦

(Sorry too much time on my hands at the moā€¦)
IMG_7481.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
See thinking about it Lauryn will never want to stop tormenting Annie. Lauryn is just jealous of Annie's entire being. 4 boys well brought up, she's a good mum, her family and pals adore her, she's just effortlessly classy and stunning etc. Lauryn will always dislike her as she is everything lauryn is not and will never be.

I went to school with a girl like Lauryn, ugly, horrible, dumpy, round hobbit, think lauryn but squashed down a bit more, absolutely hated me for no reason and still does.

We have a mutual friend and everytime I comment on her SM, wee fat Stumpo has to comment something better like I'm going to be jealous. If I commented that I was going Cornwall for my holidays then stumpy would say she was going Maldives. That kinda thing. Lauryn reminds me of her so much, tries to make Annie jealous when she doesn't give a duck about her grape arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The reason people are saying it isn't to defend proz you have it all wrong. Proz has got in her head she's special because big nose has impregnated her twice. This is why she sees herself as above others even his own wife she thinks she's very important. He just uses her as a cum rag same as the other bits on the side. Shes thick as tit with an inflated ego. Proz only has a thread because she's kyles cum dumpster so I think it's fair to discuss him.

The only people I feel sorry for is Annie and the children.
I never said anyoneā€™s defending Lauren ?
So I think you have got it wrong.
Heā€™s a serial cheat, I was asking why loz is mentioning it in her blog and why no one talks about his cheesy cock in HIS thread.
Itā€™s none of Laurenā€™s business who Kyle shags, yet it ā€˜knocks her back a bitā€™
If youā€™ve been here long enough you will remember loz saying girls were in her dms last year.
Boasting about sleeping with Kyle.
We know sheā€™s a nut job.
Why would a stranger want to tell her ?
ā€œHi Iā€™m a fellow slag that likes to sleep with men in relationshipsā€
Itā€™s just weird
When I say my opinion people think I am team Kyle
I am not
I think heā€™s a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's getting a new hole ripped on the sidebar of shame ...
---
She's getting a new hole ripped on the sidebar of shame ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Operation: split them up for good
Itā€™s so clear to see

I still canā€™t get my head around Annie being able to stop Kyle seeing his kids, but she canā€™t stop him cheating and having kids behind her back
Lauren make it make sense
Stop blaming Annie for Kyleā€™s lack of care for your sprogs
I don't think she is stopping him seeing his kids, she's stopping him seeing her and Lauren won't let him see the kids without being present, that is the issue but in true Lauren form she is putting it out there that Annie is stopping him seeing the kids. The pyscho doesn't know how to tell the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
We know Lauren has written it, she writes all her own comments. Why does she feel the need to wash her dirty laundry in public ?. She really hasn't got a clue how PR works, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't post your "baby daddy, I hate your wife" drama all over your social media to promote yourself. Unless your promoting yourself as a bleep, which everybody knows she is. BTW, she's constantly referred to as a influencer and model. Who has she modelled for ? And what does she influence?
---

Didn't she say "I will end them"
---
Another day another article. Which part of HE IS PLAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THE ENGLAND SQUAD DONT NEED YOUR DRAMA DURING THE EURO'S does she not understand. She is hell bent on ruining his life, career, family and his mental health. I think he's a prick but nobody deserves this amount of mental abuse, harrasment and bullying. Lauren you're a sick vile witch , go look after your kids and give them a wash you sad bastard
At least they call her a former fling rather than an ex

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.