Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo to you. This is very similar to me, except my daughters ‘father’ has never been on the scene. I don’t need acknowledgment on Father’s Day, it’s not my day. We celebrate the positive male role models in her life, her grandad (my stepdad) who has stepped up and adores her, just as she does him.
No bad words said, nothing hidden and honesty 100% (as much is age appropriate) She Will find out herself one day, what a loser he is, but until that day she says she loves her daddy even though she’s never met him - breaks my heart a little but we smile through it and tell her that I know he loves her too. She’s only 3.5, so I’m sure there will be more questions to come but I will answer them as honestly as I can and without prejudice because that is what genuinely is the best thing for my girl.
Now can Lauryn say the same? Or has she plastered her personal vendetta all over the internet, never to be deleted, for Kairo to read when he’s older. Imagine if he develops a healthy strong relationship with his Dad and brothers in the future, he’ll always know how and what was said about them from his mother.
👏 you are doing amazing, she will become curious but all I've ever said is some children are lucky because they get mummy's full attention and spoilt by mummy's family ❤ it always brought a smile! The hardest part for me was the tears when she started school and said why do her friends have daddies and not her 😭 this is why I came onto this page because what Lauryn is doing isn't what is best for Kairo and he won't thank her for it, he can Google his name and see all press of his life and wonder why his dad didn't want him, honestly it's heart breaking, I would have never made it public because if he was a miracle baby (I doubt it) would that not make her appreciate being a mum more than financially gaining from being a 1 night stand?! I hope she reads here and sees what mature parenting is instead of stalking a man who never loved her and never will!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny they were best mates at one time. The company you keep says a lot. When Essex had her baby shower the only Z listers to attend were the Goodmans.
Hi Moe , yes they're all cut from the same dirty dish cloth 😂 . Theyve all gotten so desperate since the opening of envelopes and hanging out of clubs stopped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What utter shite is she talking about, as well as not being able to spell, she seemingly cannot string a sentence together either.... no one is interested in someone so desperate to stay relevant she will affiliate with fresh air 😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I no for a fact Annie had mummy to 3 kings in her bio long before she started saying king kairo probably bcos he was called Kyle for a few months 😩😂😂 she’s so horrid bitter and spiteful if Kyle had done a Father’s Day post I kinda understand that would rattler her a bit but for gods sake leave that woman to enjoy her life with her children she’s been raising the last how many years ,when she’s just become a mum and thinks she’s an expert I think it’s honestly awful the only bully in this situation is her posing as a. Brest feeding earth mum when she’s a dirty caniving home wrecker attemptee if that’s a word 😆😆😆 and she’s got the cheek to want sympathy for the situation she’s landed herself in absolute scum of the earth there I said it! Got it off my chest thanks 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
all I want is the full story from all sides - I want the texts, the restraining order deets, why he didn't use a condom, why annie stays with him even though he can't keep his dick in his pants, I NEED TO KNOW IT ALL!

duck these snidey digs they all keep doing. His favourite TV show used to be Jeremy Kyle fgs. GIVE US ALL THE JEREMY KYLE DRAMA PLEASE!!! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t even deal with these messages she’s ‘received’

Companies want his face on things because he is a footballer. A decent footballer who is currently in the Euros, playing for England. They do not give a tit about how he doesn’t see a child he didn’t want.
And as if a bloke is going to be invested in the Lauryn/Kyle/Kairo drama and stop rating him because he doesn’t see his son.
Honestly. Someone is triggered because of what Annie had put for fathers day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Companies want his faces on things because he is a footballer. A decent footballer who is currently in the Euros, playing for England. They do not give a tit about how he doesn’t see a child he didn’t want.
And as if a bloke is going to be invested in the Lauryn/Kyle/Kairo drama and stop rating him because he doesn’t see his son.
Only one person is obsessed with writing KW. This girl is seriously off her rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That part about being in a bar and speaking about his favourite player and how he treated his son is about as true as me saying i’ve too slept with Kyle Walker. Absolute load of tit 🤣
E7DB61B2-8D07-426F-A860-8E723AEE67AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Companies want his faces on things because he is a footballer. A decent footballer who is currently in the Euros, playing for England. They do not give a tit about how he doesn’t see a child he didn’t want.
who tf is saying this tit 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God, I bet the managers at Aldi are quaking in their boots that Tracey does not appreciate a sign in their store promoting the biggest sporting event happening at the moment. They’ll whip it right down! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bet those messages are from the person who 'works for puma' 😂😂😂 Lauryn doll we know its you, absolutely no one would write such a load of long winded tripe, she is sending these messages to herself as this is what she really wants to say but wants it to appear they are from someone else, she is nuts, put the phone down and pay attention to your kid, it's like that film 'split' that wasn't me that wrote those messages it was patricia 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.