Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie being papped with Colleen Rooney at the match, bet lozza is at home fuming wishing it was her 😭 better luck next time hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did I know she'd share her links after the game? I think she thinks that if everyone is talking about us winning, then they're talking about her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did I know she'd share her links after the game? I think she thinks that if everyone is talking about us winning, then they're talking about her 😂😂😂😂
Then sharing all those posts that people were “asking” about. Course they did LaurYn. She is so beggy.

Reactions: 9
She’s deffo not in Alderley Edge anymore. Must have been a fleeting visit just to piss Annie off
I know it’s a reach but in the article put out about Kyle a few days ago when he was interviewed and discussed his career they said they were talking to him from his U.K. holiday home. Could be a long shot but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s not hanging out near the holiday home now too 🙈

Reactions: 7
This is off topic but does it get on anyone else’s tits when she goes on about “still exclusively pumping”? The second you start giving your child solids, water etc they’re no longer exclusively breastfed and I’m pretty sure she started weaning Brazil nut when he was pretty much fresh from the womb so she’s talking absolute rubbish! How people can actually take baby advice from her boggles my mind 🤯

Reactions: 26
And there it is Annie has done a post.... ooh what is that third finger left hand..... Crazy will lose her tit at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the retaliation from soft shite....🤣🤣🤣
What are the hashtags today on her new post then? #KyleWalker #Euros #England by any chance? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.