Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle's latest post giving away Puma football boots just made me LOL... Wonder if any of the kids names on them ahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Busy few days back and forth to the solicitors, cop shop and pummmaaahhh hq

Someone plzzzzzzz tag beg loz in the puma boot giveaway post

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still cackling that she got nowhere and all the 'support' was from all her multiple accounts. It was the whole he either has all of his sons or none 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm still cackling that she got nowhere and all the 'support' was from all her multiple accounts. It was the whole he either has all of his sons or none 😂😂😂
I hope puma make her remove her photoshopped pic of the boot🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wish she would come back, we miss our court jester 😇😇😇

Wish she would come back, we miss our court jester 😇😇😇
Oh she's back with her boot campaign 😂😂😂. Wish it was later so I could sit and sup a glass of bubbly whilst she entertains us 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's not even had 2000 signatures. Why's she still trying to beg it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's on one, she probably spent the last few days making lots of new accounts so she can continue her deranged crusades. Hi new lauryns 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Andddd she’s back!
What’s she trying to prove? That there’s been no paperwork served or injunction? Weirdo
I think it proves there has and this is her having a tantrum. Legal documents probably black her mentioning Kyle by name or alluding to Annie. So this is her being like "hahaha you can't stop me" like the true fruit cake she is

• Haha
I think it proves there has and this is her having a tantrum. Legal documents probably black her mentioning Kyle by name or alluding to Annie. So this is her being like "hahaha you can't stop me" like the true fruit cake she is
I bloody hope you’re right. As much as we joke, it’s frightening that someone can go on like that!

Reactions: 9
I thought the same. But this would be classed as 3rd party harassment if the morons were posting tit on kyles posts etc so lets see if she encourages that again

Reactions: 8
Andddd she’s back!
What’s she trying to prove? That there’s been no paperwork served or injunction? Weirdo

She clearly wrote this herself the thick cos! Scribble Doug her own “username “ yet left the girls username below ? Sorry what’s the logic in that ? Oh yeah.... scribble out my own username incase I get caught out 😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is honestly pathetic, if you believed what she said and he wasn't with Annie at the time she didn't believe she could get pregnant blah blah thats one thing but continuing this on with her hashtag and digs online is another, I don't know any woman who would also give their son his deadbeat abusive (her implications) father's surname either she is coming across as bitter, she obviously thought he would leave Annie and shack up with her if she had his baby which didn't happen 😂 she is toxic and never thought I would say it but don't blame him for not being in that kids life with her as a mother 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.