Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this and made me think of the sister 🤣
Amelia is one of those girls that just looks like an Instagram filter, like she is the filter, she looks like she has no nose, looks like she has had god awful fillers and those lips, I cannot stand that obvious lip filler look, it's boring and so 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have just seen her endo video where she says she went private for treatment.... and said I am not knocking the NHS..... so that’s what her benefit fraud paid for.....
I follow another woman who also suffers with endo and it is literally controlling her life! I’m no expert but that doesn’t seem to be the way with Lauryn does it?

Reactions: 11
Met Chloe at the sisu boutique hotel in Marbella when she was doing page 3, around 6/7 years ago she was on holiday with her dad who was at the bar chatting up everything, her younger sister was there aswell, I said her swimsuit was nice and she told me it was her sister amelias! Was very revealing but she had the figure to pull it off!!! was very chatty but aware that she was attractive and instead of sitting in the jacuzzi chose to stand...... was moaning about tan lines and said she would just sunbathe naked when she got back home in the garden! Seems like they don’t have any friends other than each other and dad treats them like his pals rather than father figure!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Latest story: "small homes build tight families"

Given up on that mansion Lozza? The legal letters have clearly landed.

Also, probably not in Portugal now if that sign is in a shop unlikely they'd sell English only inspirational quotes... so skipping out on Quarantine?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
These sisters have zero class or taste. Dressing a baby girl in a t-shirt with Versace splashed across the front is not only chavvy, it makes her look like a boy. Unless they buy the designer clothes so they can swap them between Kairo and Isla?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s gone very quiet hasn’t she now she has returned to the UK. Probably arrived home to a duck off pile of letters from Mr Kyle Walker and the future Mrs Annie Walker telling her to wind her neck in and get their name out her mouth 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kyle confirmed for the euros, wonder what tricks our Lozza has up her sleeves for this 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice how it all piped down on all kyles social media very suddenly and quickly, it was clearly her with her 500 accounts for her 500 personalities commented on all those pictures. The brass neck of her pretending she has all this support when she has duck all. She's only embarrassed herself and she looks so stupid. Trying to take on puma with her 5 signatures hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am new to this and just read part of the thread. Like almost everybody never heard of this wannabe Annie before & was only directed to her name today from a conversation in work office last week from a single mother laughing about this shameless idiots petition. So I followed her insta for less than 24 hours & have never laughed so hard in my life. What planet is this disgraceful woman on? Who looks after her child while she sits on insta 24/7? I don't even think my comment sat 1 minute before I was blocked 😂 she boasted about this big high number of impressions yet she can barely get a thousand signatures? I think that should tell her how big of a fool she is making at herself. The only people that would sympathise with her is the fools that haven't searched the story. She is clearly unhinged & expects everybody and anybody to pay for the lavish lifestyle she won't work for. If I had been outed & shamed in the papers for scamming benefits for years I would be affronted to even have a social media account. Lying on your back for rich men because they have money isn't any better.

Reactions: 19
So I know this isn’t about Lauryn but a while back maybe beginning of the year I went on chloes insta and saw she was doing some only fans thing or the equivalent.I think you had to sign up to see her in her knickers or something .
Anyway I don’t know anything about footballers and I’ve nothing against anyone doing anything like OF ,if you need or want the money then more power to you but surely as a professional footballer she wouldn’t need too ,isn’t it a bit of an insult that her fella can afford for her to not work but then he’s happy for her to work taking her clothes off online for cash ?
bit weird if you ask me

Reactions: 16
So I know this isn’t about Lauryn but a while back maybe beginning of the year I went on chloes insta and saw she was doing some only fans thing or the equivalent.I think you had to sign up to see her in her knickers or something .
Anyway I don’t know anything about footballers and I’ve nothing against anyone doing anything like OF ,if you need or want the money then more power to you but surely as a professional footballer she wouldn’t need too ,isn’t it a bit of an insult that her fella can afford for her to not work but then he’s happy for her to work taking her clothes off online for cash ?
bit weird if you ask me
same I thought that was a little weird as well surely grant makes enough

Reactions: 9
Just found this thread.my dad got my mum pregnant after 1 week together 😒he made it clear he didn’t want more kids (he has 2) my number said she wouldn’t abort and I grew up with just my mums family,my mum wasn’t ever bitter she just raised me and cracked on,I was obviously left out of bdays xmas I was never mentioned by any paternal side I’m still not,it hasn’t bothered me because my mum was a mum she didn’t wallow or be bitter,so I was not made to feel rejected.i think lauryn making all this scene will do more damage than Kyle coz if my mum constantly reminded me how different I was treated than my dads kids I’d have felt it.she didn’t so I didn’t feel rejected.my mum was all I knew and kids do get on with it,if it’s all you know it’s all you know xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
same I thought that was a little weird as well surely grant makes enough
Odd. Why would anyone want to live off someone else? We’re not in the 1950’s lads! Women can earn their own wage even when they’re with someone who earns more than themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Odd. Why would anyone want to live off someone else? We’re not in the 1950’s lads! Women can earn their own wage even when they’re with someone who earns more than themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️
of course I didn't mean it like that I was just agreeing with her post above about doing the onlyfans

Reactions: 7
I suppose having a girlfriend/wife who does only fans is the modern version of a page 3 girl

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.