Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is a sad act and Annie is a sad act too in my opinion. Imagine having to use social media to make digs at either the girl your fiancé cheated with, or the fiancé of the guy you shagged.

Imagine watching some guy who dumped you while pregnant play football, hoping he’ll lose so you can make a dig at him, using your infant son!

Imagine watching your fiancé play in this massive match and being like ‘oooh great content to make a dig at Lauryn’

Genuinely couldn’t imagine being fucked to be like either of them! They’re both in absolute denial. What a way to live!

Reactions: 20
Tried to post earlier but had no reception in the stadium. My team won wooo! Sorry to any Man City fans 🤣 anyway Annie and kids were there only saw 2 kids not 3 but she was there only saw her at the end. Sorry if you guys have already seen her I can’t see old posts I’m a bit drunk haha! Hope lozza is crying herself to sleep the crank!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really want to know:-
a) what Grant says to Chloe, in private (if they ever get privacy from the rest of her family) about all this?
b) what Grant thinks in his head and doesn’t say to anyone out loud?
c) what all the football boys say to Grant? The locker room banter must be horrendously embarrassing 🙈
Point C probably not because they are all as bad as each other they are probably thinking thank god I’m not as well known as Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You have to give it to Annie, there’s no way I could stay as quiet as her, literally one birthday post and one post for the CL final after all the shite she has gotten this week alone 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lauren is a sad act and Annie is a sad act too in my opinion. Imagine having to use social media to make digs at either the girl your fiancé cheated with, or the fiancé of the guy you shagged.

Imagine watching some guy who dumped you while pregnant play football, hoping he’ll lose so you can make a dig at him, using your infant son!

Imagine watching your fiancé play in this massive match and being like ‘oooh great content to make a dig at Lauryn’

Genuinely couldn’t imagine being fucked to be like either of them! They’re both in absolute denial. What a way to live!

🤣🤣 how is it a dig that she's said she's proud of her fiancé for playing in the final of a football match? can the poor girl just not celebrate things without it looking like a dig at someone, who going by the drama thats been thrown by her this week is pretty irrelevant in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 53
🤣🤣 how is it a dig that she's said she's proud of her fiancé for playing in the final of a football match? can the poor girl just not celebrate things without it looking like a dig at someone, who going by the drama thats been thrown by her this week is pretty irrelevant in her life
Annie will breathe and someone will think it’s a dig at Lauryn 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Annie doesn’t need to get her digs through IG she has an expensive legal team to deal with the trash

Reactions: 28
This thread has absolutely given me life I haven’t even need to post bcos you’ve all said exactly what’s going thru my mind and thank god because if all I was reading was wat I see on insta I start to think ..am I the one fucked in the head for thinking lauryns a twit not miracle pumping mum of the year 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s embarrassing beyond words and Kyle and Annie irrelevant on peoples opinions on them and their relationship haven’t uttered one word about all her nonsense and silence is golden! All she’s done is embarrass herself like when you’ve been out and you check your Snapchat and your mortified but she’s not mortified bcos she’s off her head with pure jealousy and heartbreak 🤦🏽‍♀️😩😰

• Heart
She’s literally terrorised Annie and got away with absolutely everything it’s disgusting how the papers even print her name anymore that baby would be better off with parents that don’t post naked photos of the baby on Instagram or draw a dick on a five month old babys back the women infuriates me I feel so sorry for Annie she’s been with Kyle since she was 15 before the fame and fortune and then girls like lauryn walking round with “ fertility beads “ hoping to get pregnant to someone who she can drain.
Charge your phone, please!!

Imagine showing that she’s watching the game🤣🤡 sitting with kairo watching his abuser 🤣 you couldn’t make it up
Stop abusing us as we choose to watch you.

You have to give it to Annie, there’s no way I could stay as quiet as her, literally one birthday post and one post for the CL final after all the shite she has gotten this week alone 👏👏
Pure class. Something LaurYn wouldn’t know if someone offered her a few grand to fly to Hong Kong

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Blame the boots? God she’s a sad cow
Why is no one close to her having a word ?she’s stopping her own happiness by going on like she is .What’s she going to be like when kairo is actually aware of her behaviour ,he’s going to be messed up and it will be her fault not kyles but she’ll blame him of course .
Live your life woman ,enjoy your ‘miracle’ son.Kyle and his family don’t give a duck about you so collect your maintenance and move on before no one ever wants you

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks like Michael Jackson or the cat bride lady
Why is no one close to her having a word ?she’s stopping her own happiness by going on like she is .What’s she going to be like when kairo is actually aware of her behaviour ,he’s going to be messed up and it will be her fault not kyles but she’ll blame him of course .
Live your life woman ,enjoy your ‘miracle’ son.Kyle and his family don’t give a duck about you so collect your maintenance and move on before no one ever wants you
Will somebody please dm her this 😩😂

Reactions: 9
She's probably tried moving in finding another footballer but no one wants her so she's hanging around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because she will block them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The all or none bit comes across slightly threatening ...or is it just me ?
Also, what does she mean by “if KW wants to have all his sons, it’s 4 or none”, have them, have them where?

I cannot believe she is saying that she and KW decided on the surname Walker and that’s why she gave her son that! Even if true then by the time She got round to give my birth then he wasn’t interested and you would give him your own surname!

I hope to god KW stops the child payments for as long as the CSA will allow, and then I think he should fight against paying for him, or at least put a gagging order on her or threaten her with no payments, she will then have to sign on, although I read that LG has her own clothing line, has anyone heard this?! She probs isn’t allowed to claim benefits for a while I would imagine.

I don’t think it’s fair for men to have to pay up for a child they never wanted, especially when it’s clear that the baby is really just a payday for Mum, and esp when she told him that he didn’t have to wrap up due to her endometriosis and PCOS, he didn’t have any choice in this matter.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.