Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She DID sell his name to the press and then promoted the said story on her own Instagram. When she told him she was pregnant he didn’t even believe it was his baby until the DNA

Reactions: 5
Kyle’s only recent post where people can leave comments is the one about the Manchester bombing. Her minions are now attacking him on that post, WTAF, I don’t like him or what he stands for but that is sick!!

If Lauryn had even a scrap of decency she would have asked her followers not to message him directly, especially on a remembrance post but she hasn’t and that is low even for her to encourage that to happen on a terror attack post

Reactions: 24
What must her own parents think of her, if you were her dad you would just be so so embarrassed of her
Naa he’s a show off as well as the mother. Personalised registration plates speeding down a 30 mph at 50.
That’s were the stupid vapid fame hungry no marks get it from.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if Instagram have the feature but I can see Kyle is going to need to filter the word Kario from his comments on any future posts. I know it’s a thing on Twitter

Reactions: 3
what has this got to do with the football boots? NOTHING

What a slip up, proves it’s more to do with Kyles relationship than her beloved miracle.
8C4AD69F-E05D-4AB5-92DC-53716C5A117A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
the fuckin CEO are u kidding me
I can imagine these emails too

‘Excuse me CEO of Pumer, do you know that Kyle Walker, Kiaro Walkers dad is publically bullyin him and Pumer won’t do nuffin about it, I’ve tweeted and everyfin. it’s so disgasting and I swear 2 god I will cancel my Pumer order tonight if you don’t go round kyles house now and take those Pumer boots off him and put Kiaro name and date of birth just his name on them.

fanks
Sally’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s talking lawsuits? How’s she paying for them? With money she gets from Kyle who earns money from Puma! Bravo 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Also I’ve said it before but wouldn’t the money from Kyle be better off put towards his future not with ridiculous lawsuits over bloody trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s talking lawsuits? How’s she paying for them? With money she gets from Kyle who earns money from Puma! Bravo 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Also I’ve said it before but wouldn’t the money from Kyle be better off put towards his future not with ridiculous lawsuits over bloody trainers!
like someone else said before she's biting the hand that feeds her but she cant comprehend that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do wonder though what the real story is with this whole situation... like has he said to her he wants nothing to do with Kairo? Does he pay towards him? Why doesn’t he want anything to do with him? How is he going to explain to his 3 boys when they’re older why he doesn’t want to see Kairo? Or is it literally that his partner has said it’s them or us
I want to know all this too!!

Reactions: 2
I Mean.... he isn’t that picky when it comes to who he fucks 😂 as if an over 40 would put him off when he’s in his 30’s and bucks anyone that looks his way?! 😳
Clearly he isn’t picky look at lozza 🤣 another msg from herself to make out Annie ( who she describes as a doormat) controls Kyle and makes his decisions for him🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.