Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely weird that she is now hanging about in Cheshire with a “housewife” (RHOC) knowing full well that Annie has been on it and stopped when all this happened. Lozza is trying to get on the show to follow in Annie’s footsteps. The most embarrassing woman I’ve come across.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What must her own parents think of her, if you were her dad you would just be so so embarrassed of her

Reactions: 6
You said he says anything to get the shag when I said why would he marry her?
Only skanky hoes go with men who they know are taken! If Kyle genuinely didn’t want to be with Annie I’m sure he wouldn’t be with her! There was no magazine spread of their wedding, engagement or anything else 🤔 it’s only crazy Lauryn who posts everything and pays for her own pap shots🤣 do u know Kyle personally? Have u heard him telling the skanks his sob stories for a shag? Or did Annie tell you she stays for the money cuz I’m pretty sure she’d be well off financially if she divorced him
Yeah I know them both loosely.yeah I’ve seen and heard his sob stories (beg stories) Lozza was a hoe for moving in on a taken man, but Annie is an absolute doormat who lives for the lifestyle. She’s just not a publicly beggy as lozza. I’m just saying my perspective on the situation but it’s always good to hear it from an outsiders point of view 😊 so how are you doing anyway Annie? 🤨 sorry you’re having to deal with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t lie, half tempted to sign the petition just to keep the tea hot and flowing LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I know them both loosely.yeah I’ve seen and heard his sob stories (beg stories) Pizza was a hoe for moving in an a taken man, but Annie is an absolute doormat who lives for the lifestyle. She’s just not a publicly beggy as lozza. I’m just saying my perspective on the situation but it’s always good to hear it from an outsiders point of view 😊 so how are you doing anyway Annie? 🤨 sorry you’re having to deal with this.
I’m definitely not Annie, just don’t get why lauryn and her minions go after her🤣 what has she actually done wrong? If she’s a doormat that’s her decision and it doesn’t involve Lauryn or kairo in any way! Lauryn may not be in this situation if she hadn’t slept with someone else’s man but then again she may not get that pay cheque or any publicity if she hadn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do wonder though what the real story is with this whole situation... like has he said to her he wants nothing to do with Kairo? Does he pay towards him? Why doesn’t he want anything to do with him? How is he going to explain to his 3 boys when they’re older why he doesn’t want to see Kairo? Or is it literally that his partner has said it’s them or us

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion -
Lauryn Goodman #7 - hell on over boots and bullying claims, now poor Mrs Walker is getting the blame!

Reactions: 13
I hate the way she’s calling him abused- he lives a very very good comfortable life he is far from being abused- my son has never met his father, is he abused? My mum would crack me if I went on like this about my dads speed donor! I don’t doubt she’s extremely upset, like I said further up I completely know how it feels as I was a single mum with a baby dad who didn’t want to know years ago, but I never carried on like this, he doesn’t have his name and I’ve never received a penny and ten years on we’re doing amazing for ourselves, why should single mums be made to look weak? Like these men NEED to be there for us and our kids- yes they should be, but we sure as hell don’t need them

Reactions: 23
I’m definitely not Annie, just don’t get why lauryn and her minions go after her🤣 what has she actually done wrong? If she’s a doormat that’s her decision and it doesn’t involve Lauryn or kairo in any way! Lauryn may not be in this situation if she hadn’t slept with someone else’s man but then again she may not get that pay cheque or any publicity if she hadn’t
I agree 💯 !

Reactions: 3
How is Kyle walker online bullying kairo??!!!!!!!!!

And why oh why oh why are they all saying that Lauryns kept quiet?!?!?!

I wish he’d just ‘pop on here to do a quick video’ and tell Lauren, Amelia, our Chloe to keep their spunk filled mouths firmly shut and their beak noses out of his mentions.. and let them and the likes of Mel reeves know he’s gonna sue them all for the online claims he’s bullying a baby..

The guys a tit clearly but this drama they are creating??!!!!!! If anyone’s gonna be creating mental health problems for the poor lad it’ll be this bunch of bitter Bettys

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hate the way she’s calling him abused- he lives a very very good comfortable life he is far from being abused- my son has never met his father, is he abused? My mum would crack me if I went on like this about my dads speed donor! I don’t doubt she’s extremely upset, like I said further up I completely know how it feels as I was a single mum with a baby dad who didn’t want to know years ago, but I never carried on like this, he doesn’t have his name and I’ve never received a penny and ten years on we’re doing amazing for ourselves, why should single mums be made to look weak? Like these men NEED to be there for us and our kids- yes they should be, but we sure as hell don’t need them
preach ma'am

Reactions: 2
Let’s get our own petition going. “Let’s stop pan faced hoes drawing a penis on their baby sons back with suntan lotion, and posing topless in a thong from the back, whilst flashing her baby sons arse 😡
#HEDOESNTWANTYOU
#ACCEPTITANDENJOYYOURSON
#MRSANNIEWALKER

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
How is Kyle walker online bullying kairo??!!!!!!!!!

And why oh why oh why are they all saying that Lauryns kept quiet?!?!?!

I wish he’d just ‘pop on here to do a quick video’ and tell Lauren, Amelia, our Chloe to keep their spunk filled mouths firmly shut and their beak noses out of his mentions.. and let them and the likes of Mel reeves know he’s gonna sue them all for the online claims he’s bullying a baby..

The guys a tit clearly but this drama they are creating??!!!!!! If anyone’s gonna be creating mental health problems for the poor lad it’ll be this bunch of bitter Bettys
he's such a shithead but she's batshit. poor bloody kairo. his mum's using him as a pawn in her fucked up games. he's only a baby and she's weaponizing him.

Reactions: 10
I think its because the baby was conceived while Annie and Kyle were together so the date would expose her lies
But we already know within a couple of weeks of it and we don’t know if he was early/late so is that really the reason?

Reactions: 1
Do you know for sure that they're not?
What a strange response...

I’m confused at why it’s bullying? Why is that word being thrown around?
Because at the moment, bullying and mental health are 2 things that people are passionate - now more than ever - about stopping etc. So by using these terms, they get everyone's gobsmacked and upset opinions. Mental health thrown in there too for good measure. Everyone is advocating for better measures against against 3 things - and rightly so - and so it gets more attention. Which I know probably sounds stupid, but using mental health to describe a simple case of a deadbeat dad being a deadbeat dad, is sick.

Now she's got her simpletons harassing the CEO etc....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a strange response...

Because at the moment, bullying and mental health are 2 things that people are passionate - now more than ever - about stopping etc. So by using these terms, they get everyone's gobsmacked and upset opinions. Mental health thrown in there too for good measure. Everyone is advocating for better measures against against 3 things - and rightly so - and so it gets more attention. Which I know probably sounds stupid, but using mental health to describe a simple case of a deadbeat dad being a deadbeat dad, is sick.
Wonder how Annie’s mental health was when she was going through a miscarriage, breakup and this one was parading her “miracle” pregnancy everywhere🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.