Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if the petition worked and every man who has a secret love child needs to acknowledge it. I’d be sitting in the street with my popcorn that day! Be like live Jeremy Kyle everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“His innocent little laugh”

What the actual duck? She is turning her child into a victim. It’s sick.

Reactions: 9
So if her and kyle were on good terms and planned for him to be called walker...she didnt find out she was preg til 5 months gone...but she had to go out and work to buy him a pram.....come on lozza make your mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eh? Nobody would marry someone for a "shag" surely ? I never mentioned their sexual relationship being a factor in the marriage :ROFLMAO: He's married her because they have children and they are encouraged to do so by managers, fixers and brand deals :cautious:
You said he says anything to get the shag when I said why would he marry her?
Only skanky hoes go with men who they know are taken! If Kyle genuinely didn’t want to be with Annie I’m sure he wouldn’t be with her! There was no magazine spread of their wedding, engagement or anything else 🤔 it’s only crazy Lauryn who posts everything and pays for her own pap shots🤣 do u know Kyle personally? Have u heard him telling the skanks his sob stories for a shag? Or did Annie tell you she stays for the money cuz I’m pretty sure she’d be well off financially if she divorced him

Reactions: 6
She'll be posting awful day soon and begging for sympathy. His solicitors are going to destroy her. She's too thick to realise it yet

Reactions: 14
Omg would pmsl on sat if his boots didnt have RRR but kyle and annie 4eva 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And i bet theyve all got tickets for saturdays match too 🤣🤣🤣 grunts pulled some strings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the fact the weirdos endorsing all this are using the phrase Every Child Matters, which was brought in following the horrific abuse and subsequent death of Victoria Climbie, is hurting my brain.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So if her and kyle were on good terms and planned for him to be called walker...she didnt find out she was preg til 5 months gone...but she had to go out and work to buy him a pram.....come on lozza make your mind up
I don’t believe for one second they agreed. Even his 3 children with Annie don’t have his “KW” initials 😭🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.