Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute insult to all child abuse victims, a pair of bleeping boots, Lauryn & co, children are getting physically, sexually, mentally and emotionally abused daily and your bleeping ranting on social media about a pair of boots🙄

Take yourself off the internet you absolute weapon of a woman, you are now doxxing Annie & Kyle online and I hope to god they file every order they can against you!
I’ve never stuck up for absent parents but who in their right mind would want to deal with all this🙄 Lauryn you are the only person who is abusing people the last 2 days

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her page is on Public again for maximum attention seeking. #BunnyBoiler #FatalAttraction

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her page is on Public again for maximum attention seeking. #BunnyBoiler #FatalAttraction
Government petition coming soon ‘swipe up to sign if you think Puma should re-make the boots with all 4 kids names andfor them to be surgically attached to Mr Walker’s feet’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Government petition coming soon ‘swipe up to sign if you think Puma should re-make the boots with all 4 kids names andfor them to be surgically attached to Mr Walker’s feet’
Also Kyle must take photos with Kairo sitting in the Premier League Cup in his Walker jersey otherwise he will be stripped of his premier league medals 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Partner asked what I was laughing at, told him and his comment: "that would ruin the studs" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she's trying to get a public reaction from Annie and Kyle and its driving her insane and now she's gone in guns blazing trying to provoke them? They have always stayed quiet which makes her look even more deranged than she already is
I did wonder has she had actual confirmation they've got married and it's sent her over the edge....

Maybe she's received a solicitors letter from "the representative of Mr Kyle Walker and Mrs Annie Walker" and she's lost the plot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does lauryn realise if the boots got changed and had kairos DOB on there then we would all know when his top secret birthday is 🤦🏼‍♀️
shes milking this for all it’s worth it wouldn’t have been Kyle personally that posted it it was probably his PR team
And as for the #justiceforkairo #kairosarmy wow what an insult for kids who really do need justice.
All this over a pair of football boots wow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did wonder has she had actual confirmation they've got married and it's sent her over the edge....

Maybe she's received a solicitors letter from "the representative of Mr Kyle Walker and Mrs Annie Walker" and she's lost the plot lol
🤣🤣 could be, she’s usually so calculated with her timing of her witch fits🥴

Does lauryn realise if the boots got changed and had kairos DOB on there then we would all know when his top secret birthday is
And then we’d all know Kyle was still ina relationship when he was conceived 🤣👏

Remember when all that was kicking off with Katy Morgan and Demarai Gray about their secret love child and Amelia kept her gob shut coz her best mate liv beard who’s seeing him... wonder what her opinion would be if Katy started this up all again with the exact same argument for Gray to step up and directing hate to Liv... 🤡
If demarai gray posted a pair of boots with just his public son’s name & dob and not the other 1/2? you can bet she wouldn’t be spouting the same shite. It’s one rule for one and one for another with these lot.

“It’s even on his wiki page” (undoubtedly added by Lauryn herself) and as if the people at puma are going to check kyles Wikipedia page to see if he’s got another child to add without his permission when he’s specifically requested those names and dob’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If demarai gray posted a pair of boots with just his public son’s name & dob and not the other 1/2? you can bet she wouldn’t be spouting the same shite. It’s one rule for one and one for another with these lot.

“It’s even on his wiki page” (undoubtedly added by Lauryn herself) and as if the people at puma are going to check kyles Wikipedia page to see if he’s got another child to add without his permission when he’s specifically requested those names and dob’s
🤣🤣 sister of model Chloe Goodman 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually cannot believe what I’m reading , is she actually making demands of what he should do , like she’s his mother or some sort of high flying celebrity! Wow I’m shocked to say the least. This has all went to far. Also completely beside myself at the all the ‘army’ and ‘justice for’ . Do we not only use these when children are facing terminal illness and or been physically or sexually abused etc. It’s all too much. Stop the world I want off 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That behaviour from her today is not normal! She’s actually bleeping mental. If I was Kyle/Annie I’d be going through the courts to get 50/50 custody because he’s being raised by a nut job

Reactions: 21
Imagine being on holiday abroad with your family and you’re all too busy crying over a pair of football boots...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Honestly they are nuts, this tit isn’t private because of Lauryn; she is causing damage to her own son. Grant must be sooooo embarrassed
What team does Grant play for? I would love to be a fly on the wall when KW and Grant are in the showers/locker room, whatever it’s fuckjng called, together 🤣🤣🤣

Her list of demands 🤪 ‘this can all be taken further otherwise’ yeah just waste more of our legal systems time like you did with your £20,000 fraudulent benefit claim 😂 I’d love to be in the public gallery for that court showdown ‘well erm the thing is I’m here today because he didn’t write my peanuts name on his football boots and erm I think this is extremely damaging to said peanut and erm I think you need to tell him off’ bore off hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Annie if your read here, if you ever leave Kyle pull a blac chyna and please get knocked up by grant🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her list of demands 🤪 ‘this can all be taken further otherwise’ yeah just waste more of our legal systems time like you did with your £20,000 fraudulent benefit claim 😂 I’d love to be in the public gallery for that court showdown ‘well erm the thing is I’m here today because he didn’t write my peanuts name on his football boots and erm I think this is extremely damaging to said peanut and erm I think you need to tell him off’ bore off hun 😂
Dead 😭😭💀 honestly it’s hilarious it’s a pair of bleeping boots the woman’s absolutely mental

• Haha
Why are folk banging on about a lawsuit, do all her followers share the 1 same brain cell? They are honestly making themselves look ridiculous, it's like humans haven't evolved when you see that neanderthal lot. A man has 3 of his kids names on his football boots and all of a sudden he needs an army to save him and as one of the commenters with common sense has said, he Peanut would never have known if she hadn't created a big carry on about it, she's setting that kid up for a lifetime of problems poor wee mite has no chance in life with that mother and father he has

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.