Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I don’t believe for one minute that Annie could stop Kyle from seeing his son if he wanted too. If he TRULY wanted a relationship with his son, he would, he doesn’t seem like the type of man who wouldn’t do what he wants to do!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Say it louder for the beggy bitchs!
If Annie could force Kyle to do anything he never would have been able to get Lauryn pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is ridiculous, whoever has made that boot picture needs their head looking at, as does bloody Lauryn.
I feel like everyone is forgetting that Annie had a miscarriage just before Kyle got Lauryn pregnant, can you imagine how she feels watching Lauryn parade her child about? We don’t know the situation but as it’s previously been pointed out if Annie can’t stop him cheating she wouldn’t be able to stop him seeing his son.
Lauryn contradicts herself constantly, they were in a relationship but she knows exactly when Kairo was conceived, how? Surely a she’s so attractive and as a hot new couple they’d be having lots of sex, how does she know?
Lauryn makes me fume because she gives women like me a bad name, she’s also now trivialising bullying and abuse, she’s ridiculous and those sisters of hers should be giving her a talking to not enabling her.
Oh yes. I forgot about Annie suffering a miscarriage then forced to watch lauryn flaunt her miracle baby all over social media and exposing the father to the press and media whilst grieving. Shame Lauryn didn’t give a toss about mental health back then!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
IF ( god forbid) but if Kairo suffers mental illness in the future its because they will have told him all along her will suffer from mental illness! if they dont make such a big deal its likely the child wont even fuckin notice! what about Kyles other 3 kids mental health?

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t even know what to say 😂😭
I am raging at that comment! What’s the Twitter handle, imma bout to start something!
How the duck?! What the duck?!
my daughter has naff all to do with her father, he’s never met her, never paid for her and never asked after her. But is she a victim of neglect and abuse? Absolutely not and I will argue this to anyone. My daughter has a stable home, is safe and secure, happy and thriving. She is not defined by her fathers absence. She is defined by her mother’s presence. I. Am. Seething. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s just an absolute tit show, keep your head down Lauryn and focus on being a good mum!! When you are a saint then start calling others out. But you got involved with a man who had a family, what did you expect really 😫

Reactions: 12
View attachment 588351
he’s one year old and they’re already diagnosing him with a mental illness for one action of his deadbeat dad that he wouldn’t even know about if lauren didn’t go running to the papers about it! I don’t understand this family - he’s far too young to be aware of what’s going on and it seems like he’ll be unable to grow up without everyone around him convincing him that he should be massively depressed over his dad’s actions. It’s unbelievable that they think they’re doing the right thing.

on another note, Amelia said that he can’t even talk. But I thought he was saying you’re welcome 6 months ago according to Lauren🤔
I think that this poor Child will suffer massively from his Mum posting all this online. Lauryn is next level embarrassing. The poor child's personal information should be kept private. How will he feel when he is old enough to read all this back & see that his Mum was the Cheerleader for a pile on for his Dad, on top of the fact that his Dad was a waste of space with no morals.

If she values her & her child's privacy so much, she could have kept this out of the papers. She's a nobody & only became a somebody because of the Baby. He is her cash cow. She can't play this all one sided with the 'woe is me' my Baby Daddy dumped me shite & then spend every waking minute trying to drag Kyle & Annie at every opportunity.

What she could have done, is had a private financial arrangement with Kyle & been an amazing Mummy to her Son. Teaching him the morals that his Daddy doesn't have. Kyle Walker is an absolute scum bag, we all know that, but as the sole (or certainly the main as we don't know if he sees Kyle) parent, she could & should do better. Calling someone out for being a bully, by encouraging people to send them messages etc is bullying !

Thick as mince these 3 Sisters - their Mother must be so proud :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen one person thrive off that fact that Kairo has been shunned by his father. Not one person thinks that it is right to punish an innocent baby and if anyone in here was thriving off his suffering then the majority would be straight onto the post disagreeing with it. People mainly disagree with how Lauryn has conducted herself in the public eye and that will bring more abuse on her child than anything else. She is giving the future schoolyard bully’s all the ammunition they need to make little Kairos life a misery. It’s her and her alone who has shouted to the world who his father is and is now shouting to the world that his father does not class him as one of his Sons. Kairos mother is causing all of this upset herself. I am very familiar with absent fathers and could rage for days on that topic but the problem in this scenario is Lauryn.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Excatly what I done! at least when I say I done it myself I actually mean myself, I’d rather starve than someone have a hold over me. Lauryn obviously wants money over freedom to share little kws face
Thats exactly how I look on it and well done you! If he had a standard job I have no doubt she wouldn’t want his maintenance

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And you
I am raging at that comment! What’s the Twitter handle, imma bout to start something!
How the duck?! What the duck?!
my daughter has naff all to do with her father, he’s never met her, never paid for her and never asked after her. But is she a victim of neglect and abuse? Absolutely not and I will argue this to anyone. My daughter has a stable home, is safe and secure, happy and thriving. She is not defined by her fathers absence. She is defined by her mother’s presence. I. Am. Seething. 🤬🤬
And this is the kind of Mother that Lauryn should aspire to be 👏👏👏

A child doesn't need two parents, especially one that doesn't to be involved ! One amazing Mummy (or Daddy) is all a child needs x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And you

And this is the kind of Mother that Lauryn should aspire to be 👏👏👏

A child doesn't need two parents, especially one that doesn't to be involved ! One amazing Mummy (or Daddy) is all a child needs x
Absolutely agree. I would never change my younger years, my mum was an amazing single mother who worked a full time job and did not accept a penny from my dad. She's still an amazing mum as an adult and I look back on her bringing us up and admire her the way she dealt with it all. As much as I don't actually have anything to say about my dad, I wouldn't want anyone to have piled up on him the way Lauryn is provoking everyone to do so. I'd actually be upset cos at the end of the day he is still a human he just wasn't in our lives and it worked out for the best

Reactions: 11
1. Lizzie Cundy in her comments - LaurYn you’ve made it!

2. Amelia quote ‘the baby never asked to be born’ - correction Amelia, I would bet my house that Kyle told her repeatedly that he DID NOT WANT THE CHILD. Lauryn had a choice whether to continue with the pregnancy or terminate, she decided ALONE to proceed. Other than financial support, Kyle has no obligation whatsoever to do anything more than that (and even then I don’t think he should have to pay, why should he she trapped him and he didn’t want it!) and Lauryn should respect that, whether she agrees with it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1. Lizzie Cundy in her comments - LaurYn you’ve made it!

2. Amelia quote ‘the baby never asked to be born’ - correction Amelia, I would bet my house that Kyle told her repeatedly that he DID NOT WANT THE CHILD. Lauryn had a choice whether to continue with the pregnancy or terminate, she decided ALONE to proceed. Other than financial support, Kyle has no obligation whatsoever to do anything more than that (and even then I don’t think he should have to pay, why should he she trapped him and he didn’t want it!) and Lauryn should respect that, whether she agrees with it or not.
Lizzy Cundy must have heard an envelope rustling ready to be opened so she came running hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn’t take a screenshot but in Amelia’s original rant with @Puma football tagged she was wearing a bleeping Puma gym vest 😂😂😂 She has got changed and re-posted her bullying a baby post!!!
[/QUOTE]
Darrrreeeee you to comment loved your top #puma

• Haha
Remember when all that was kicking off with Katy Morgan and Demarai Gray about their secret love child and Amelia kept her gob shut coz her best mate liv beard who’s seeing him... wonder what her opinion would be if Katy started this up all again with the exact same argument for Gray to step up and directing hate to Liv... 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think she's trying to get a public reaction from Annie and Kyle and its driving her insane and now she's gone in guns blazing trying to provoke them? They have always stayed quiet which makes her look even more deranged than she already is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.