Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if I had a child with a ‘man’ who said he wanted nothing to do with the child. 1, he would not have his ‘dads’ last name and 2. I wouldn’t want a penny from a ‘man’ that wanted nothing to do with his own child. I understand people will say Kyle is the dad and should pay, and that’s right. But personally I’d tell him to duck off , it’s just something Kyle can say he did once the boy is older 🙃

Reactions: 17
She is going on about bullying and mental health like a deranged mad cow. Aye but it's OK to bully his other 3 kids mother which will have an impact on the kids and be upsetting for them she really is a complete troll. She is not helping herself. Look at the state of the Rooney/vardy court case from 1 line stating where the stories were leaked. Look at all the content and evidence kyle and annie have now that she is off her head

Reactions: 24
She is going on about bullying and mental health like a deranged mad cow. Aye but it's OK to bully his other 3 kids mother which will have an impact on the kids and be upsetting for them she really is a complete troll. She is not helping herself. Look at the state of the Rooney/vardy court case from 1 line stating where the stories were leaked. Look at all the content and evidence kyle and annie have now that she is off her head
#anniewalkerdignifiedsilence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but if I had a child with a ‘man’ who said he wanted nothing to do with the child. 1, he would not have his ‘dads’ last name and 2. I wouldn’t want a penny from a ‘man’ that wanted nothing to do with his own child. I understand people will say Kyle is the dad and should pay, and that’s right. But personally I’d tell him to duck off , it’s just something Kyle can say he did once the boy is older 🙃
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Excatly what I done! at least when I say I done it myself I actually mean myself, I’d rather starve than someone have a hold over me. Lauryn obviously wants money over freedom to share little kws face

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let’s all be honest here, if Kyle was your ordinary guy who worked as a bin man and posted a pic without his fourth kid on, no one would bat a bloody eyelid

She’s a fame hungry bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Let’s all be honest here, if Kyle was your ordinary guy who worked as a bin man and posted a pic without his fourth kid on, no one would bat a bloody eyelid

She’s a fame hungry bleep
👏👏👏 if Kyle was the local butcher he sure as hell would not have his surname, wonder how u accidentally on purpose get pregnant to a famous footballer, if I slept with a footballer (who ended up being taken) drunk & got pregnant I’d be too ashamed to admit it never mind sell my story to all & sundry

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure the employee of Puma who struggles with basic spelling will really make an impact on the companies future decisions regarding personalised boots. Like yes they should set up a department who’s sole job should be to thoroughly investigate that all names being stitched onto boots correctly represent the purchasers life story. 😤
Indeed and especially when HR (Human Resources in case you are reading Lauryn, since you have never had a job that’s what the initials stand for ) drag them in and point out the rules in the company handbook which clarifies slagging the company off on social media is against their policy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As Kyle has not publicly issued any statement about Kairo and what Lauryn is allowed / not allowed to do regarding him we only have her version of events but if she keeps on goading Kyle and Annie this could change and Lauryn could be sorry that she has constantly put up stories and posts giving just one side of a complicated situation . Kyle and Annie have maintained a dignified silence so far despite extreme provocation but there is always the straw that breaks the camel's back . She should be careful.

Reactions: 15
I'd love to know what she expected exactly? He was never going to leave his wife for good and abandon the children he already has they never do. She was a one night stand, the baby is a result of that, Kyle paying child support is the most you were ever going to get.

I'm not condoning Kyle not being involved in his son's life, but it's so predictable, no one could be foolish enough to think otherwise, including Lauryn. She just has to keep the drama going to stay relevant, to keep some interest in her story that we've seen with footballers a million times.

Feel for the kid, he's basically an accessory for attention for her.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s STILL wanging on about it - people complaining to Puma??? That mocked up version of the boot with her kid added on??!
Jesus Christ women just get in the bin 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I wanna know is, if a random girl came knocking on the door of casa del witches of east wick, with a DNA test proving she'd had grants baby, would LaurYYYn be telling Chloe and Isla to step aside graciously to let grant and his side piece and new child ride off into the sunset together.... I bleeping think not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m struggling to see what it is Lauren wants? Is it for Kyle to leave Annie? Is it for Kyle to have visits with Kairo? Is it more money? Or is it just to cause drama?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but regardless of what you think of Lauryn there's a child in the middle of it who is completely innocent. No father should "get away" with being a father, whether they're on the dole or a Premier League footballer. I find it quite disgusting how some people seem to thrive off the fact this kid is being pushed from pillar to post & will be embarrassed and hurt when he's older and sees that his own father couldn't even acknowledge he exists. She is what she is, he is what he is and Annie is what she is. I'm sorry, but no self respecting woman would want to see a child go without. If she's happy to take him back, she should take him back, baggage included. Its all pathetic and a disgrace he thinks his own personal life is more important than the child he, let's face it, took 50% in creating. And Annie is just as bad. I know people don't like Lauryn but what you think of 1 woman shouldn't reflect on what's right for that child. I am in no way affiliated with the Goodmans but I can't help but feel awful for that bab. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I wanna know is, if a random girl came knocking on the door of casa del witches of east wick, with a DNA test proving she'd had grants baby, would LaurYYYn be telling Chloe and Isla to step aside graciously to let grant and his side piece and new child ride off into the sunset together.... I bleeping think not
Hahaha JUST IMAGINE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m struggling to see what it is Lauren wants? Is it for Kyle to leave Annie? Is it for Kyle to have visits with Kairo? Is it more money? Or is it just to cause drama?
Attention. She wants attention, and if she doesn't talk about it, no one will talk about. She needs relevance.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but regardless of what you think of Lauryn there's a child in the middle of it who is completely innocent. No father should "get away" with being a father, whether they're on the dole or a Premier League footballer. I find it quite disgusting how some people seem to thrive off the fact this kid is being pushed from pillar to post & will be embarrassed and hurt when he's older and sees that his own father couldn't even acknowledge he exists. She is what she is, he is what he is and Annie is what she is. I'm sorry, but no self respecting woman would want to see a child go without. If she's happy to take him back, she should take him back, baggage included. Its all pathetic and a disgrace he thinks his own personal life is more important than the child he, let's face it, took 50% in creating. And Annie is just as bad. I know people don't like Lauryn but what you think of 1 woman shouldn't reflect on what's right for that child. I am in no way affiliated with the Goodmans but I can't help but feel awful for that bab. Poor kid.
I think it's clear everyone feels sorry for all four kids involved. They've not asked for it. But we can only assume KW provides for his kid, he doesn't owe her anything more than that. Especially not when she's attacking the mother of his other children, Annie owes her nothing and KW doesn't owe her recognition in the media. Nobody knows what goes on outside of her Instagram profile - maybe he won't acknowledge him publicly because he doesn't want the details of his cheating being rehashed again and again? I would imagine that if it's true he has said she's not allowed to show Kairo's face, there's some degree of involvement behind the scenes. One pair of football boots does not a deadbeat dad make.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Annies not done anything wrong.
The only person pushing the kid from pillar to post is his mother. She chooses to do all this. She chose to get pregnant by her friends bloke. She chose to ring the paps and she chose to tell the press who her baby daddy was for a fee. Just like she chose to be a benefit cheat. She chose to continue the pregnancy eventhough kw wanted nothing to do with her or the child. She chose to name him walker just like she chose that necklace with kyles initials round her neck

Reactions: 27
Everyone feels for the baby and Annie’s 3 innocent kids and Annie who has being abused by the Goodman’s and their minions. ANNIE DID NOT GET LAURYN PREGNANT! ANNIE DID NOT ASK HER NEW”FRIEND” TO SLEEP WITH HER LONG TERM PARTNER!
Lauryn didn’t need to tell the world Kyle was kairos dad did she?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.