Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sisters are seething and raging with jealousy
Forcing the sponsors now to put his name on the shoe, his gona be embarrassed when his older I don’t think he thank her for this.

Reactions: 11
Also just to add I've just ready the caption and I'm literally dying with embarrassment 🙈
"Thank you guys for this pic! ✨

Refuse to be Abused @kairowalker . In a time where mental health has been at the forefront showing the implications and damages it can cause. Your “fathers” latest post has absolutely shocked not only me, but everyone to the core. Things posted to the internet are there forever and Kairo has been abused by you & your partner for far too long. He is 1 years old. He is an INNOCENT baby. No matter anyone’s opinion on me. Kairo has done NOTHING & he does not deserve any of this let alone publicly. I speak for the many women that are silenced. Believe me when I say, there are SO many more women in my situation. More than you could ever imagine and a LOT of women have dm’d me finding comfort in me not being silenced. They praise me for standing my own ground and not hiding Kairo. Why should he be hidden? To give you a quiet life? Never. There is keeping him private for his own protection (which is needed after the lies & stories that have been sold from your partner) and then there is ignoring his existence. The latter will never happen. He is not going anywhere. Get used to it. 👑 Kairo Walker. #Kairowalker

You chose me to be your mum. To fight your corner. I’ve got you son. I will NEVER let you down. 💙✨

Ps @pumafootball called they decided to have some morals & correct your boots .. 🙃 (they should morally remove those current boots.)

Feel free to share this. ✨✨"

Jesus what an absolute fruit cake

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but I find it disgusting how she is basically blaming Annie for this saying she’s been abusing them and selling stories etc. Annie had every right last summer to do that story and talk about the damage and pain she’s had to endure. Lauryn forgets how much she taunted Annie last year with the all the stories about how his family see Kairo and all the defending on twitter of his sex parties as well as constant posting as if them two are coparenting. We haven’t forgotten that. It’s none of our business to judge Annie for staying with Kyle the father of her three children. Lauryn was a home wrecker and now is jealous of what Annie has and has always had. Why are you actively trying to get pregnant with the first footballer you can find. She didn’t think of his three sons beforehand so
Why would they care about her child now?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m mortified for her. So embarrassing!
I’m literally cringing for her. It’s apparent to anyone that Kyle doesn’t want her or anything to do with his son. She’s making herself look even more desperate than usual, in a manic type way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Abused?!?! Is that a bleeping joke? How DARE she throw the word abuse around as if it’s nothing, I am absolutely seething right now 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
From what I can see the sponsors haven’t put the name on the boot at all. There is no social media posts or stories from any of the Puma accounts, I think it’s more a case of someone in the Goodman camp has photoshopped his name into the original picture 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
One of her followers commented on her post of her in Hong Kong “who’s good at photoshop so we can add Kairos name” and it was obviously sent to her. puma haven’t added it on she’s crazy
From what I can see the sponsors haven’t put the name on the boot at all. There is no social media posts or stories from any of the Puma accounts, I think it’s more a case of someone in the Goodman camp has photoshopped his name into the original picture 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
[/Q

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also just to add I've just ready the caption and I'm literally dying with embarrassment 🙈
"Thank you guys for this pic! ✨

Refuse to be Abused @kairowalker . In a time where mental health has been at the forefront showing the implications and damages it can cause. Your “fathers” latest post has absolutely shocked not only me, but everyone to the core. Things posted to the internet are there forever and Kairo has been abused by you & your partner for far too long. He is 1 years old. He is an INNOCENT baby. No matter anyone’s opinion on me. Kairo has done NOTHING & he does not deserve any of this let alone publicly. I speak for the many women that are silenced. Believe me when I say, there are SO many more women in my situation. More than you could ever imagine and a LOT of women have dm’d me finding comfort in me not being silenced. They praise me for standing my own ground and not hiding Kairo. Why should he be hidden? To give you a quiet life? Never. There is keeping him private for his own protection (which is needed after the lies & stories that have been sold from your partner) and then there is ignoring his existence. The latter will never happen. He is not going anywhere. Get used to it. 👑 Kairo Walker. #Kairowalker

You chose me to be your mum. To fight your corner. I’ve got you son. I will NEVER let you down. 💙✨

Ps @pumafootball called they decided to have some morals & correct your boots .. 🙃 (they should morally remove those current boots.)

Feel free to share this. ✨✨"

Jesus what an absolute fruit cake
Admitting that Kyle has banned her from showing kairo for protection😂😂
She’s not keeping him hidden 😂😂 where’s his face then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is gold! The thing we don’t and never will know is if Annie and/ or Kyle have been/ are abusive to Lauren. I really do feel sorry for her but she needs help and fast before this ends badly

Also to add. There are FOUR children and THREE parents involved in this. They should all be ashamed. What a tit show for them to all see when they are older

Reactions: 5
PS Puma called ... Comedy gold! Kyle is probably in a hotel somewhere with another bleep celebrating winning PL !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s angry because she had to provide for her own child’s pram, this is hilarious 🤣

06DB469D-A741-4CAF-8B65-BC0F29A4BCBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does lauryn not realise that Kyle's been wearing a wedding ring on all his recent pics?? She's called Annie his partner in her recent post...wife lauryn...she's now his wife 🤣unlucky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm waiting for the 'you are Iranian' guy posting in amongst this tit storm 😂😂😂😂. I dunno how she's not mortified doing all this publicly. It's like when you get absolutely hammered and make such a bombscare of yourself l, you wake up the next day and you actual want to die of embarrassment but Lauryn doesn't have that filter lol. This is pure gold today. Im working from home and this is passing my day but I feel sorry for her wee boy, she's really embarrassing him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe she has gone to Portugal. Algarve really and not Porto?
She really is playing with fire now. He’s playing a major major match on Saturday in Porto and doesn’t need any distractions.
I’ve said from day one on these threads he couldn’t have got involved with anyone worse.
I see some powerful injunctions coming your way Lauren.
I’m not on his side either but the timing of all this is mind blowing.
She is deranged.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Can only hope tht some sort of social worker sees all this tit shes constantly posting

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.