Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me the takeaway from this new twist in the story is that all the ‘adults’ involved are arseholes. Pure & simple.

Here’s my thoughts & advice for all parties:

1. He’s never leaving Annie
2. Annie and him can’t actually be happy
3. If you’ve got semi-secret love children don’t continue a tradition of listing your kids on things, it’s only going to backfire
4. He’s obviously paying a decent amount of child support to Lauryn
5. He’s not on the birth certificate (though I do believe when they were bonking, he probably said something super chivalrous about never abandoning his kids and them all being Walkers or something equally false)
6. He’s a notorious cheat and defo hasn’t stopped
7. I feel for the baby, and Kyles kids with Annie, they’re all going to grow up knowing about this and each other in a really complicated and negative way
8. He’s a narcissist who says anything to anyone to keep them doing whatever suits him best at the time

Reactions: 19
So her sister has now tagged Algarve on her stories whilst On a plane. Are they flying via Algarve to drop the isolation at home?? Be interesting how long they stay for

Reactions: 5
One thing I will say about Kyle is, that he’s kept silent and not spoken about her publicly-I wonder if this will change after this weekends events. He seems to hold all the cards unfortunately, so he is in a position to say what he wants really. If Lauren’s going after his sponsors then that’s going to piss him off.

Reactions: 24
Why would you go after the sponsors or the football team don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Reactions: 21
Pic 1 - She’s celebrating her appearance in the Daily Mail.

Pic 2 - She’s thanking the groupies for their backlash against Puma and Kyle for excluding Kairo’s name from his customised football boots.
Well she won’t be celebrating if she reads the best rated comments 🤣🤣🤣, he thought he could get away with what..... continuing to have nothing to do with him... er yes he is... I am certainly not defending him.. but she is a very bitter person and whilst she doesn’t have a partner she behaves like the green eyed monster..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why go after Puma, is it their fault as a company that Kyle Walker turned his back on his youngest son and had never once acknowledged the child?

• Haha
Shouldn’t they have to isolate when they get to Portugal for flying from a red list country?
They are an absolute embarrassment the whole lot of them!
Chloe and grant should steer very clear of the family tit show... Amelia on the other hand is just as desperate as Lauryn

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised her sister let’s her spend so much time with her husband. Lauryn would sleep with him at the first chance. She desperately wants her sisters life.

• Heart
Why would you go after the sponsors or the football team don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
Exactly! If Puma drop Kyle it’s a significant drop in earnings so surely her maintenance payments would be affected? She’s thick as a whale omelette this one, that bitter and twisted she can’t even think logically anymore.

I’m surprised her sister let’s her spend so much time with her husband. Lauryn would sleep with him at the first chance. She desperately wants her sisters life.
1000% agree with this, she’s got no morals at all and would be at Grant like a rat up a drain pipe if he’d be on.

Reactions: 18
Don’t worry guys, this girl has put in a complaint to her workplace about them fulfilling an order they were given, I’m sure the big bosses will listen to her.
Cant wait for a few years time where lauryn is validated cause baby Brazil nut has a mum tattoo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t worry guys, this girl has put in a complaint to her workplace about them fulfilling an order they were given, I’m sure the big bosses will listen to her.
Cant wait for a few years time where lauryn is validated cause baby Brazil nut has a mum tattoo
Everyone needs to email puma telling them what a complete nut lauryn is

• Haha
Very proud of myself for that 🤣🤣🤣
Well done, love it, 😂😂😂. She's obvs been reading on here cos she has used 1 of her fake accounts to talk to herself stating she works for puma and has put in a huge complaint. I do not believe that for a second thick Lauryn wouldn't know how things work in the workplace as she never had a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Well done, love it, 😂😂😂. She's obvs been reading on here cos she has used 1 of her fake accounts to talk to herself stating she works for puma and has put in a huge complaint. I do not believe that for a second thick Lauryn wouldn't know how things work in the workplace as she never had a job
I just hope to god it doesnt drive kyle to suicide or anything similar what this vile woman (and i use that term loosely) is doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sure they’ll take a complaint from someone with spelling mistakes seriously 🤣👏 lauryn stalks Kyle so she’d well know he has always had his kids with Annie on his boots and never had an issue before?
Lauryn brainless chavs haven’t worked out that when lauryn was pregnant and Annie officially left him, he still didn’t want lauryn instead he threw himself sex parties🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine when the health visitor goes round for kairos checks and what they must think

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.