Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s reallifesecretwag when you want her😂 and any news on the tic tacs 🪥gifted 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the comments on Lauryns post “is anyone good at photoshop? Let’s get kairos name on them boots and share the hell out of it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 deranged psychopaths 🥴🤣 and crazy lauryn has liked the comment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
One of the comments on Lauryns post “is anyone good at photoshop? Let’s get kairos name on them boots and share the hell out of it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 deranged psychopaths 🥴🤣 and crazy lauryn has liked the comment
She'd have to reveal his birth date in that case lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really want to knownif he is named on the birth certificate just cos am nosy af. She gets so angry when it's mentioned and she won't reveal his dob, I reckon he isn't as i think she is so attention seeking off his name she would have even jist shown the father part

What she is doing is 3rd party harassment as well.as harassinng him herself.
What a sad bleep shes gone on hol and shes obsessing over him

I really want to knownif he is named on the birth certificate just cos am nosy af. She gets so angry when it's mentioned and she won't reveal his dob, I reckon he isn't as i think she is so attention seeking off his name she would have even jist shown the father part
Nah he wont be. She would show birth cert if he was. If he wont have anything to do with him hes not gonna go with her to sign his birth cert is he 🤣🤣🤣 she wont say his dob cos then people would be able to search birth records

Shes just wanting to ruin today for kyle

He can't be on there, she'd just come out and confirm he is...rather than this whole "you don't know mine and kyles situation" why not say, yeah he came to register Kairo with me, asked for him to have his surname and for me to put him on the birth certificate, then decided out of the blue he didn't want anything to do with him, so I feel he's lead us on....

The fact she's always talking in riddles speaks volumes!

Reactions: 16
Just because plenty of women stay with their men after they cheat it doesn’t mean it’s ok and they deserve sympathy🥴
Kyle & Lauren are in the wrong for going behind her back, but that doesn’t mean she’s the better person for standing by him. There’s PLENTY of women who have been in the same situation as her, with less financial security and left their partners because they have respect for themselves and for their children.
She may have been a victim when it happened, but she’s no longer a victim when she stuck around, especially considering he hasn’t changed and there was continuous public humiliation with him having hookers!
Reminds me of what happened in my home country. The former Vice President's (who was a woman) husband had numerous affairs and children outside the marriage. In public she stood by him and urged women not to end marriages because of infidelity and forgive instead to provide a stable home for the children. In private, they lived in seperate houses and forced her husband to acknowledge his illegitimate children and pay for their upkeep. The husband died under mysterious circumstances, shot several times and the house was burnt down.

• Wow
Wonder why... guess someone’s in trouble

She needs to let go of the fact Kyle has stayed with Annie and that he (may or may not) be involved with the baby.
Yes, he’s a knob for what he done, but lift your bloody head up high, Lauryn, and stop the dogs, the bitching and sending people to comment on his Instagram. It’s pathetic.
She obviously tried to get knocked up by a footballer. ‘Endo’ or not. If you are not trying for a baby, why would you wear a bracelet that you think works to get you pregnant?
It’s scary. I’m actually worried for Annie and her sons future.
She is not the first and is not the last mum to be put in this situation where the dad (May or may not) wants anything to do with the baby, as sad as that is

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Exactly I don't get all the mud slinging at the mother of 3 of Kyle's children but it's not OK to implicate Lauryn in any of this even? So if Kyle had stayed with Lauryn and left Annie and their 3 kids that's OK then? Lauryn and Kyle are as bad as each other pair of bellends, this is not any fault of Annie or any of the kids
@Jolie1988 just to get me up to speed as I don’t follow her in Insta
1) I am assuming the football boots have triggered this tit storm with her
2) The Hong Kong photo is this old and has she posted it ?
3)Is she also revealing/getting digs in at K&L?

You can imagine her glee when school calls and asks if that’s mrs Walker 🤪😂 😭😂😂
Yes as she will have changed it by deed poll by then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to ask her what it is about her and peanut that she thinks was going to make Kyle choose them over his existing family?

He was always going to choose one of them and it wasn't even gona be 50/50 seeing as he's been with Annie since they were kids and had 3 babies which were presumably all planned/wanted.

@Jolie1988 just to get me up to speed as I don’t follow her in Insta
1) I am assuming the football boots have triggered this tit storm with her
2) The Hong Kong photo is this old and has she posted it ?
3)Is she also revealing/getting digs in at K&L?

Yes as she will have changed it by deed poll by then
The football boots posted with his 3 sons with Annie, names and dob, someone messaged her last night and she has kicked off and her little minions are all up in arms because Kairo wasn't mentioned. She has posted a photo of her posing like a twit with the location as Hong Kong and she was probs sh@gging him when the football team were there and her son was conceived. She also keeps posting messages (which I think its her sending them to herself) sl@gging Annie off for being a doormat. From what a few people have said it seems she is kicking off to do with his teams end of season where his kids come on to the pitch or something which obv excludes Kairo, however she is in Turkey making a massive fool of herself getting her teeth done in a country she shouldn't be travelling to. Plus I noticed her mate Mel has said nothing only mouthpiece Katy and Lauryn also missed Mels daughters 1st birthday for this pointless turkey trip

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine getting all worked up and going for puma over a cheater when your a proud single mum. I bet he’s got a hundred kids out there in the world!

Reactions: 12
Imagine getting all worked up and going for puma over a cheater when your a proud single mum. I bet he’s got a hundred kids out there in the world!
Surely Puma haven’t just decided to send him boots with his kids names on though? Surely he would’ve ordered them himself and given names and DOB of his kids? Puma need to be left out of this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely Puma haven’t just decided to send him boots with his kids names on though? Surely he would’ve ordered them himself and given names and DOB of his kids? Puma need to be left out of this
Sure puma wouldn’t know kairos DOB to include him😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The football boots posted with his 3 sons with Annie, names and dob, someone messaged her last night and she has kicked off and her little minions are all up in arms because Kairo wasn't mentioned. She has posted a photo of her posing like a twit with the location as Hong Kong and she was probs sh@gging him when the football team were there and her son was conceived. She also keeps posting messages (which I think its her sending them to herself) sl@gging Annie off for being a doormat. From what a few people have said it seems she is kicking off to do with his teams end of season where his kids come on to the pitch or something which obv excludes Kairo, however she is in Turkey making a massive fool of herself getting her teeth done in a country she shouldn't be travelling to. Plus I noticed her mate Mel has said nothing only mouthpiece Katy and Lauryn also missed Mels daughters 1st birthday for this pointless turkey trip
Ahh thank you for the recap, when her page was open the other day, she said she wasn’t getting her teeth done, just a bit of maintenance.... she must realise she cannot afford to have them replaced

Reactions: 6
Jokes aside but who’s idea was it to put the names and dates of his children on the boots especially as there is another child involved. It’s pretty insensitive and they knew it would kick up a tit storm.
I’m not defending Lauren or the chav minions following her but I do feel so sorry for that little boy.
She has fucked up royally right from the staged pap photos in Barbados to the name of the child and she is the loser.
Legally I think she is stitched up like a kipper because he has the money and she doesn’t.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.