Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She contradicts herself constantly the thick witch. First it was saying Annie and Kyle were split and ‘peanut/junior’ was conceived out of a loving relationship (LOL) and now she’s saying Annie is a doormat as Kyle cheats on her. She is a massive twit

This is going to come across horrible, and I’m sure I’ll get people disagreeing, as there is an innocent little boy in this but I can’t help but think she deserved seeing that picture of those boots. She goads and goads and doesn’t like it being done to her, and I have 0 sympathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The way she has set up Pap shots outside restaurants walking behind footballers that don't know her but she was trying to make out they were on a date, it would not surprise me if she planned to go to Hong Kong knowing the team would be there, then slide in to DMs whilst there and then the quick knee trembler happened, she knew exactly what she was doing, she is a pure mental deranged nut case and the way she's acting at the moment. I get that she is upset that the dad doesn't want a relationship with her or their child but the more she keeps kicking off just makes it worse for that wee boy if he reads all this in the future. I don't know my dad and I never give him much thought but my mum worked hard and created a loving environment on her own (my dad is still alive just didn't want anything to do with us when he left) and I had a really lovely upbringing and happy childhood and we never really ever gave dad much thought, she can create her own loving environment but she's like a slobbering rabid dog the way she is trying to force Kyle into their sons life and won't let go.
Agree if you look at the pap shots outside the restaurant and then see the footballer revealed he didn’t even know her she had just jumped out of her seat and walked outside when he was. But the thing is it really does look like they are together! She is next level cunning and conniving.

I can’t believe she would go to HK and not post anything on insta. She wouldn’t be able to do it. Too many insta photo opportunities in Hong Kong. I really think she’s photoshopped herself on to a pic of the skyline to dig out Annie that she has “receipts”

Reactions: 15
Oh and let’s not forget her tweets in support of him after his sex party in level 5 lockdown while she was pregnant🥴😂
A very clear obsession with footballers, Id genuinely be worried for Annie’s safety

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just because plenty of women stay with their men after they cheat it doesn’t mean it’s ok and they deserve sympathy🥴
Kyle & Lauren are in the wrong for going behind her back, but that doesn’t mean she’s the better person for standing by him. There’s PLENTY of women who have been in the same situation as her, with less financial security and left their partners because they have respect for themselves and for their children.
She may have been a victim when it happened, but she’s no longer a victim when she stuck around, especially considering he hasn’t changed and there was continuous public humiliation with him having hookers!

Reactions: 4
Imagine putting all that on a picture of someone remembering 22 people who were killed in a terrorist attack. Some people have no shame.
All Lauryns minions are completely frothing at the mouth today, they are just as bad, sending messages and screenshots to her to wind her up then sit back and watch the sh!t storm unfold for their Sunday morning entertainment

Reactions: 17
Not to be a witch (well I am) but if you look at the kind of people who are commenting on Lauryn and Kyle’s photos sticking up for her and saying stuff it says a lot about the kind of people she attracts. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just because plenty of women stay with their men after they cheat it doesn’t mean it’s ok and they deserve sympathy🥴
Kyle & Lauren are in the wrong for going behind her back, but that doesn’t mean she’s the better person for standing by him. There’s PLENTY of women who have been in the same situation as her, with less financial security and left their partners because they have respect for themselves and for their children.
She may have been a victim when it happened, but she’s no longer a victim when she stuck around, especially considering he hasn’t changed and there was continuous public humiliation with him having hookers!
But she doesn’t deserve tit from Lauryn & co. It was Annie’s decision to take him back, that doesn’t involve Lauryn. Why does she deserve tit thrown at her constantly and very publicly at that? Because she took her partner and father of her three kids back? Like I said it’s not Annie’s fault lauryn got pregnant that would be lauryn & Kyles fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve seen comments slating Annie for not forcing Kyle to do the right thing 😂 one thing I’m strong on is it’s not a woman’s responsibility to make sure a man acts accordingly. Kyle and Annie’s relationship over the years looks to have been more private than public, no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors there and her reasons for going back there. She has 3 kids with him she must have love there! Whether people disagree with her being a ‘doormat’ or not I don’t really think it’s the minions place to say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was anyone able to find out if any actual legit wives/girlfriends went on the trip to Hong Kong?

If not, it just sounds like a big opportunity to bring a shag piece and be up to no good for a few days 😭😭😭😭

Remember "reallifesecretwag" "He took her on holiday" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ ERM no, clearly he brought her to a hotel paid for by his work to get his end away for a few days behind his girlfriends back 🙄
Yes! I believe Leroy’s girlfriend Candice was there with their daughter. Saw a picture of her there at some point.

Reactions: 5
But she doesn’t deserve tit from Lauryn & co. It was Annie’s decision to take him back, that doesn’t involve. Why does she deserve tit thrown at her constantly and very publicly at that? Because she took her partner and father of her three kids back? Like I said it’s not Annie’s fault lauryn got pregnant that would be lauryn & Kyles fault!
Exactly I don't get all the mud slinging at the mother of 3 of Kyle's children but it's not OK to implicate Lauryn in any of this even? So if Kyle had stayed with Lauryn and left Annie and their 3 kids that's OK then? Lauryn and Kyle are as bad as each other pair of bellends, this is not any fault of Annie or any of the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve seen comments slating Annie for not forcing Kyle to do the right thing 😂 one thing I’m strong on is it’s not a woman’s responsibility to make sure a man acts accordingly. Kyle and Annie’s relationship over the years looks to have been more private than public, no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors there and her reasons for going back there. She has 3 kids with him she must have love there! Whether people disagree with her being a ‘doormat’ or not I don’t really think it’s the minions place to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes🙌🏻🙌🏻 And again I’m sure if Annie could stop/make Kyle do anything it would be for him to keep it in his pants🤣 why lauryn & co think she’s any say is laughable

Exactly I don't get all the mud slinging at the mother of 3 of Kyle's children but it's not OK to implicate Lauryn in any of this even? So if Kyle had stayed with Lauryn and left Annie and their 3 kids that's OK then? Lauryn and Kyle are as bad as each other pair of bellends, this is not any fault of Annie or any of the kids
👏yes you know if Kyle gave lauryn a chance she’d be gone running to him🤣 she wouldn’t care about Annie or his 3 kids, she sure didn’t care about them when she slept with Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Them boots confirmed everything I wanted to know and everything Lauren didn’t want us to know 😂 Kyle does not give a flying duck

Reactions: 42
Them boots confirmed everything I wanted to know and everything Lauren didn’t want us to know 😂 Kyle does not give a flying duck
All Kyle had to do was post a picture of football boots to disprove everything lauryn has insinuated over the last year🤣
The more Lauryn behaves like a crazed lunatic the more he’s never going to want a relationship with kairo.
Everything kairo reads/sees when he’s older is all going to come from his mum🤣 the woman with no morals, pride, dignity or self respect

She’ll be lucky if the child doesn’t dislike her for it all

Reactions: 21
You can’t force a man to be a father to his child but you can give him his last name, of course you need to be mentally deranged to do that 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Secretly hoping for some screenshots of messages from him to be posted by Lauryn, come on girl you’re looking a fool

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.