Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awkward... they’ll probably say it’s Isla or another baby, but that baby is so like his father 😱

Reactions: 4
looks like she’s made effort for her birthday, not! She’s so manly 😖😂
I know, Amelia and Chloe have made a proper effort and Lauryns just there in a checked shirt 🥴

clearly though Chloe has no intention of breastfeeding Isla tonight in that dress and necking the Prosecco back (we know it won’t be champagne) 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s deffo not Isla 😂😂 he’s in a boys fendi tracksuit .. we all know she kits him in head to toe designer with kyles money 😂
No DNA test required there 😱

Also, how is it a social bubble? Is it because Amelia lives with one of them? I know you can form a social bubble with another household if you had a baby under 1 on 2/12/20. I wonder who it was holding KWjnr... someone in a while top? - ETA - ignore the white top comment... actually looks like Amelia is holding him

Yeah defo the peanut. Can't wait for the lies to start on this one. Probably done it on purpose to force Kyle's hand. She didn't post it so she can't be penalised but as he's now been posted there's no way to stop it... 🙄

Reactions: 1
It’s either sunflower seed or another kid has joined the igloo bubble which means parents must be there and 10k fine... which one is it huns? 🙂

Also, how is it a social bubble? Is it because Amelia lives with one of them? I know you can form a social bubble with another household if you had a baby under 1 on 2/12/20. I wonder who it was holding KWjnr... someone in a while top? - ETA - ignore the white top comment... actually looks like Amelia is holding him
I think it’s Amelia in her burgundy corset tits out top

Looks like he’s got Kyle’s conk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely walnuts & definitely done on purpose 🙄 typical Lauryn instead of enjoying her birthday with her family she’s more focused on getting her wee digs. No one cares about her birthday but everyone wanted to see what walnut looks like, guarantee the DM will run with it

I wonder if Chloe has purposely put that on her story in the hope Kyle/his legal team will reach out to Lauryn and ask why his face has been shown on social media. Lauryn may twist it and say he reached out to her on her birthday. Wouldn’t put it past her🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'd love Kyle to cut the payments now despite her denials.
Iv
Definitely walnuts & definitely done on purpose 🙄 typical Lauryn instead of enjoying her birthday with her family she’s more focused on getting her wee digs. No one cares about her birthday but everyone wanted to see what walnut looks like, guarantee the DM will run with it
[/QUOTE
Ive a feeling the media cannot show pnuts face due to injunction
I wonder if Chloe has purposely put that on her story in the hope Kyle/his legal team will reach out to Lauryn and ask why his face has been shown on social media. Lauryn may twist it and say he reached out to her on her birthday. Wouldn’t put it past her🤣
course she has
Gotta feelin the injunction will also prevent media postin pics of p-nut
And bet the agreement stipulates lauryyyyyn cant post pics of him not chloe.
What a sad bunch. Its her 30th and all theyre thinkin about is getting a reaction from kw

Reactions: 8
Well, she used to make a massive point about having parental consent to post Isla so if she posted it on purpose she's fucked Lauryn over. If it was an accident it's careless so either way Kyle can go for her haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.