Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of the most selfish mum accounts I've come across on insta, just give the poor kid some milk, he obviously wants it! Nevermind all this he gets enough during the day so doesnt need it at night, he's waking every hour so obv does (I don't believe in 'regressions' like she said he's going through.) How are people looking up to this person? Starving her baby 😔 she's just danergous in my eyes.
She's boring af aswell, sharing all these pics about feeding, I bet most people just skip past or give up and come off her stories like I do 😴

Reactions: 12
That 1oz of water changed to 1oz of milk would probably be enough to settle him back off! For longer than an hour as well. So bleeping what if it ‘sets him back’. The only person that’s being an inconvenience for is her. I’d find it far more inconvenient waking several times for long periods because my child is hungry and I’m not doing anything about it.

I’m going through the 4m atm and as soon as she is stirring and grumbling I put her on the boob and within a few minutes she’s asleep again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the story she put up of the baby holding her hand, and she said something like ‘I’m fighting for you, because you deserve the world’ and ‘you give me all the strength I need’ .... sounds like a court battle or something behind the scenes to me

Reactions: 13
She’s gone on about the milk situation so much no matter how much he wants it at night she probably won’t give it to him anyway because she wouldn’t like to admit she’s wrong.

Even if she did start giving him milk in the night she probably wouldn’t put that on instagram because she was so against it before and she’ll make herself look stupid.

Reactions: 9
I bet it infuriates her that Annie has done the mum thing 3 times now whereas Lauryn’s got no idea what she’s doing. I reckon that’s why she goes sooo hard on insta about every element of the child/the routine/the feeding etc in an attempt to prove a point😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m not a mum, but i follow a few mum accounts & im still yet to see anyone who posts a full on diary of how many times their kid woke in the night, how much they were fed, how many times they pissed in the night etc... who does she post this for? 😂 I only follow her for the goss and the tragic digs etc.. do people actually follow her for mum advice? 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the story she put up of the baby holding her hand, and she said something like ‘I’m fighting for you, because you deserve the world’ and ‘you give me all the strength I need’ .... sounds like a court battle or something behind the scenes to me
yeah probably fighting for more money, for herself 😩 or just attention seeking again

Reactions: 2
I’m not a mum, but i follow a few mum accounts & im still yet to see anyone who posts a full on diary of how many times their kid woke in the night, how much they were fed, how many times they pissed in the night etc... who does she post this for? 😂 I only follow her for the goss and the tragic digs etc.. do people actually follow her for mum advice? 😂😩
The last person I would look to advice from is her 😂 I have 3 kids. I would tell their dad/my mum what they’ve been up to, and question why aren’t they eating/sleeping, but social media 🤦🏼‍♀️
I am also here for the goss and digs, not constant baby chat 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to her speaking on the MTV Nappy Days Podcast, first it was said that Junior and Isla were born 2 weeks apart and then she said he was born 2 weeks before she announced it. I definitely think he was born 12/13th April.

Reactions: 2
I can’t take her seriously with recommending all the different teething powders and gels and medicines, saying she tried them all and now she’s herbalist extraordinaire! witches be crazy

I can’t take her seriously with recommending all the different teething powders and gels and medicines, saying she tried them all and now she’s herbalist extraordinaire! witches be crazy
And how great they are and work so much but her kid is up every hour in the night 😂 gives him all shite under sun, except actual milk

• Haha
Has anyone listened to her speaking on the MTV Nappy Days Podcast, first it was said that Junior and Isla were born 2 weeks apart and then she said he was born 2 weeks before she announced it. I definitely think he was born 12/13th April.
10000% he was born a week before my child, she’s an animal, can’t keep up with her own lies, KW doesn’t care so why bother trying to get a reaction 7 days a week 😴😴

Reactions: 5
Just listened now, apparently he has been saying ‘Isla’ ... He’s a literal genius and will be a member of Mensa by his 1st birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Take a shot for every time she mentions kyle on that podcast you will be on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she’ll say it’s the teething bracelet 😂
I have said it before and said it again.. there bracelets are just washed up broken coke bottles recycled into balls and placed on a string.. If any one buys them thinking it will help them get pregnant are as much as a bleep as she is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.