Lauryn Goodman #16 Still on the dole, won’t shut her cakehole begging to be on the walker bankroll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂, can't actually believe anyone is sticking up for lauryn, she has written her fiction stories herself, she's a benefit cheat, steals money, draws noncey things on her son and posts it online for the world to see. But we are the ones that aren't right?? Aww poor Lauryn probs can't handle the truth and as for that Kate Jane one, she has obv found a new photoshop same one as Lauren goodger as she looks nothing like the pics she used to post and now deleted.

Here's a thought girls, why not both agree to have a child with a man instead of falling pregnant to someone with money who doesn't want you, get married set up a house if that's what you want instead of shagging other folks men and expecting them to leave their partners 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
How about find a decent man that wants you and wants a baby with you instead of accidentally on purpose getting pregnant and expecting the guy to pay for everything including your lifestyle and forcing that child on him even though he isn’t showing any commitment it’s not fair on anyone especially the child

Reactions: 17
I’d love to know what excuse Lauryn gives when asked by the judge why she doesn’t work…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's defo on a roll sending messages to herself, dunno what she is trying to prove, but surely her time would be better spent getting a job

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to know what excuse Lauryn gives when asked by the judge why she doesn’t work…
Endo pain
Full time homemaker despite her mother clearly doing it all
Kairo not allowed to mingle in nursery with other kids if RRR didn’t
Kairo too famous to be out with anyone but her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can anyone even say Annie is “obsessed with her” Annie has not breathed one word about her, gave her a public reaction etc… she literally couldn’t be less obsessed? It’s pretty obvious who the obsessed one really is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Clearly writing these msgs to herself as kyle and annie are not mentioned by name, just him she they. Restraining order will forbid her frm naming them

Reactions: 15
Annie's FYI it's a boy was the best reaction to grace the internet. Beggy Flaps pissed her knickers with excitement someone was acknowledging her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How can anyone even say Annie is “obsessed with her” Annie has not breathed one word about her, gave her a public reaction etc… she literally couldn’t be less obsessed? It’s pretty obvious who the obsessed one really is
This is exactly what I was just about to write ! She is the one obsessed, the judge needs to tell her to stop mentioning Annie RRR in her stories she’s unhinged 🤯

Lauren stop messaging yourself, no one is buying it 🤭 The rare genuine ones you do get, you leave the profile pic on the side. Screenshoting private messages is hilarious, no need to reply to yourself privately when it's all for show and your desperate need to try associating yourself with Kyle in some way every single day. Your deranged obsession with Annie is obvious to all and seriously unhealthy. You look beyond pathetic and need professional help.

As for Mel saying your son is the next Einstein - your poor child is almost 2 and still clearly struggling to say single words coherently because you are confusing him with a language you can't even pronounce or understand yourself. Get advice from a qualified speech therapist, you clearly need it.

Attachments

Last edited:
At what point can something be done about this? Surely harassing them both like this isn’t legal

Reactions: 10
“‘She’s obsessed with you imagine how tit she must feel”

hmmm poor Annie crying in Cheshire at the fact Kyle is a doting father to RRR and her HUSBAND

Of course she’s upset he’s fathered another child
Do I believe she gives a toss about Begman ?
No probably thinks shes scum of the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine if she was allowed to show his face… she would be all over hello magazine…ok that’s pushing it… However she would definitely monetise the child and the fact Kyle has put paid to that probably irks her the most… doesn’t want anything to do with her but stops her doing that

Reactions: 9
She's probably pissed off that kath from the management company has plaffed her off cos of her conduct and we get the blame. God forbid lauryn should take ownership for any of her actions. I dunno why people associate with her she's scum. In 16 years time she ll lose her source of income and will probably try her hand at benefit fraud again

Reactions: 12
She's probably pissed off that kath from the management company has plaffed her off cos of her conduct and we get the blame. God forbid lauryn should take ownership for any of her actions. I dunno why people associate with her she's scum. In 16 years time she ll lose her source of income and will probably try her hand at benefit fraud again
She’s clearly not being smart and saving so I do wonder what she will do when the maintenance stops

Reactions: 8
It’s when she posts Kairo Goodman and someone says “omg he’s so clever” and she goes “ you think”
No lauryn YOUUUUU think that hence why you post him 😂
How many people is she going to say “ you think” that’s why you posted it you absolute drip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's posting stuff about being single on valentines day 🙈, I actually couldn't give a fig about valentines day. If Mr j gave me a soppy card I would tell him to have a word with himself. I don't understand how the likes of lauryn, Katie etc can sit and dig at men when they didn't actually lay a foundation for a family, they get up the duff 'accidently' and 'coincidentally' to a rich footballer and strop when they are left on their own without the lottery win they thought they were getting. Reeks of bitterness and desperation.

And I for one will say whatever I like about Lauryn, since she stole money which I pay in tax when she has probably never paid a penny in to the system. Take take take. Her son will grow up a shambles with that as a mother

Reactions: 13
Me and my mental health self will also say wth I want on tattle about anyone
ill come off this thread when lauryn leaves Kyle alone
Until then
You’re stuck with me xxxxx
I’m not on her comments bashing her
What makes me laugh is these people saying “ had a little look 🙈” why ?
Piss off back to heaven if you’re so much better than us

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Until then
Had a look 😂😂, how long would it take to go through all the threads. Whilst she wants to bully a lady who has 3 kids all because she slept with her man and blames her. Lauryn can spin.

I follow lots of lovely girls on insta but lauryn isn't lovely. She needs to back off and get o with her life and stop bullying

Reactions: 15
Until then
Had a little look because their eyes fell out with all the lies we were spewing about Saint Lauryn who was wronged when Kyle was stolen away from her... by his wife

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.