Lauryn Goodman #16 Still on the dole, won’t shut her cakehole begging to be on the walker bankroll

Has Her Maintenance Been Reduced ?

• Yes

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Of Course Eeeeediat Question

Votes: 63 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks To @PenelopeStraw For The Winning Thread Title !!

Recap of the last 10 days

Wisdom Of The Last Thread;

Kyle Walker, Man City and England star, plays football and travels twice a week, trains 6 days a week, married with three children, uses his limited spare time to set up fake accounts to spy on a washed up lunatic. Of course he does - @catchingup2021

Chant Of The Last thread;
“We know what you are, we know what you areeeeee Lauryn beggy Goodman we know what you are” @Snoopysnoop123

Favourite Words;
- Pink Pie 😂

Laureen’s
- Still An Eeeeediat
- Still In That Rotting BOXroom
- Still Obsessed With Kyle
- Still Thinks Kylow Speaks Good English
- Still Goes To Bed At 8 Unless She’s In London With Her Day 1’s & 2’s
- Still Obsessed With Kylow’s Curls
- Still Needs An Infill
- Still Writing To Herself
- Still JOBLESS
- Still Cannot Spell !!!
- Still Mentioning Tattle
- Still Off Her F***ing Rocker

Kylow’s
- Still in THAT jumper 👕
- Still A Fluent Spanish Speaking King 🐷🥧
- Loving Spicy Food 🇯🇲
- Spitting Image Of His Absent Father 👃🏻
- Still Obsessed With THAT Pele Book 📕
- Been Treated To TWO Nikes 🔥( Thanks Dad)👟👟
- Still Kicking That Rotten Ball⚽
- Been Poorly and His Mother Is Gutted She Has To Actually Be A Mother And Look After Him🤮

Carron Joolie
- Turned The WiFi Off After Laureen’s Meltdown
- Still Looking After Kylow

Heidi’s
- Still Fat
- Been Treated To ONE Walk (Thank You Tattle)
- MIA

Additional Info:

Added to blocklist this month @Lakanda for showing Laureen all the signs of a narcissist
Guess only Laureen can ‘Keep It Real’

Laureen’s been unfollowed by Amelia after THAT Baby Daddy post

Last Thread Gained Loads Of Newbies & One Mole
Welcome To The Madhouse
Seatbelt Needed

Previous Thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Predicting shell pretend shes received valentines goodies off an admirer...cant wait to see what annies got planned today

Been reading up on katy jayne morgan very similar situation and behaviour to begman. Her childs father is also jamaican 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The press have been portraying you as the other woman? 🤭 No Lauren, they portrayed you as the easy one night stand who slept with a man who had a partner & 3 kids at home. If you want to lie about being "best friends for 10 years" you can't pretend you didn't know he had a family, you knew what you were doing, wearing fertility bracelet trying to get pregnant.

Your a lazy unemployed sponger who tried to trap a rich man for 18 years when your benefits were cut off for benefit frauding and are trying to milk him dry in court whilst stalking and slandering his family. That doesn't make you a good person, it makes you a golddigging woman who belongs in the gutter 🚮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Predicting shell pretend shes received valentines goodies off an admirer...cant wait to see what annies got planned today

Been reading up on katy jayne morgan very similar situation and behaviour to begman. Her childs father is also jamaican 😂😂😂
You missed one Mel Reeves (decent mum my opinion) has posted up Vienna saying I love you…. Guess who has copied… she just isn’t original 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Lizzy93 thanks for the new thread.

Can't quote your post from the last thread.

Exactly - none of us have ever slated Kairo. We've stated we feel sorry for him having that for a Mother but we're all actually very aware that he's not quite 2 and this tit show isn't his fault, nor Annie's fault and (controversial), at this point, it's not even Kyle's fault.

It's his Mum's fault.

Also, she's preying for us 🙄
Reckon she's praying Tattle goes down the Internet equivalent of a sinkhole and dies? Must make her twitch that she can't control the narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cracks me up with the “£1500 moncler coat” and constant fillers she doesn’t work so it must have been bought with kyles money? There’s literally no other way so he’s right about using kairos money on her lifestyle

Reactions: 17
So that Katy Jayne finally made papers today, apparently she went on a rant how Grey don’t see their son but he hit back saying he willingly pays maintenance.. she mentioned they were dating for a year & soon as he found out she was pregnant he dumped her.. she wants him to have a relationship with the kid like he does with his other kid

Reactions: 11
So that Katy Jayne finally made papers today, apparently she went on a rant how Grey don’t see their son but he hit back saying he willingly pays maintenance.. she mentioned they were dating for a year & soon as he found out she was pregnant he dumped her.. she wants him to have a relationship with the kid like he does with his other kid
Deja vu 😂😂 does anyone have pics of these rants pls? Looked but cant find

Reactions: 8
The whole “they are sad sitting on the internet talking to strangers” cracks me up! They are using Instagram! That’s very much talking to strangers online seeing as you wouldn’t recognise Lauryn in person!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I guess I missed her rant but it’s in the papers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Lizzy93 thanks for the new thread.

Can't quote your post from the last thread.

Exactly - none of us have ever slated Kairo. We've stated we feel sorry for him having that for a Mother but we're all actually very aware that he's not quite 2 and this tit show isn't his fault, nor Annie's fault and (controversial), at this point, it's not even Kyle's fault.

It's his Mum's fault.

Also, she's preying for us 🙄
Reckon she's praying Tattle goes down the Internet equivalent of a sinkhole and dies? Must make her twitch that she can't control the narrative
Thing is though, we only talk about what we see - the only thing I can say on this thread that I haven’t seen is that Loz lives in a box room. Has this been confirmed? Everything else SHE puts out there. SHE sold her baby daddy to the paper for some money. Probably her £1500 Moncler coat.
All the ‘influencers’ who have threads do it. Moan about trolls, stalkers, people with mental health issues, bitter people…
No! We have a gossip. Just like you would to your mates. Just like I would, but no one I know even knows who Loz is.
It’s a bit of fun. This thread isn’t serious like the others ones I’ve seen. We crack jokes. Funniest thread on here

The whole “they are sad sitting on the internet talking to strangers” cracks me up! They are using Instagram! That’s very much talking to strangers online seeing as you wouldn’t recognise Lauryn in person!
Exactly!!! Messaging someone, kissing arse. That someone who has claimed benefits when not entitled. Shagged someone with a family (whether they were together or not) Got pregnant by said person etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when that Katie came on the earlier threads. Her name was mentioned and she appeared literally hours after which cracked me up. She must have been following this thread.

Also the ‘post them all or none at all’ who do these women think they are seriously! It’s awful for the child that’s been left out I know but you putting it on social media only draws attention to it and it’s out there in the public domain for life! Like they are going to suddenly start doing it now because you said 😂

• Haha
Oh beggy!

The messages she's sharing at least make it look like someone else wrote them. This is a new level of embarrassing "I'm still a girl in my teens". Yeah and I'm a part-rime astronaut and perform in the cirque du soliel of a weekend. bleeping dick.

• Haha
😂😂😂, can't actually believe anyone is sticking up for lauryn, she has written her fiction stories herself, she's a benefit cheat, steals money, draws noncey things on her son and posts it online for the world to see. But we are the ones that aren't right?? Aww poor Lauryn probs can't handle the truth and as for that Kate Jane one, she has obv found a new photoshop same one as Lauren goodger as she looks nothing like the pics she used to post and now deleted.

Here's a thought girls, why not both agree to have a child with a man instead of falling pregnant to someone with money who doesn't want you, get married set up a house if that's what you want instead of shagging other folks men and expecting them to leave their partners 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Right let me try and catch up

1. despite me creating Mel Reeves Thread I actually do like her also, she doesn’t force Danny down out throat, rough around the edges like myself and @Lucymyers 😂 seems hands on, trying her best, so so honest and finally Vienna seems like a happy baby what more can you want ?

2. Kairo is innocent yes, his mother ? Skank
Her two followers worried about our mental health ? Don’t make me laugh - Laureen needs sectioning obsessed with a man that only wanted sex how dare she imply she wasn’t the other woman what the duck is she ? Have I missed something ? Is she his childhood sweetheart ?
3. How long until LAURYN. Slides into this woman’s dms
Not yet read the article but her dms are always open to people on news it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right let me try and catch up

1. despite me creating Mel Reeves Thread I actually do like her also, she doesn’t force Danny down out throat, rough around the edges like myself and @Lucymyers 😂 seems hands on, trying her best, so so honest and finally Vienna seems like a happy baby what more can you want ?

2. Kairo is innocent yes, his mother ? Skank
Her two followers worried about our mental health ? Don’t make me laugh - Laureen needs sectioning obsessed with a man that only wanted sex how dare she imply she wasn’t the other woman what the duck is she ? Have I missed something ? Is she his childhood sweetheart ?
3. How long until LAURYN. Slides into this woman’s dms
Not yet read the article but her dms are always open to people on news it seems
3.. do u mean slide into katy morgans dms? Theyre mates 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.