Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

layla_j

The press have been portraying you as the other woman? 🤭 No Lauren, they portrayed you as the easy one night stand who slept with a man who had a partner & 3 kids at home. If you want to lie about being "best friends for 10 years" you can't pretend you didn't know he had a family, you knew what you were doing, wearing fertility bracelet trying to get pregnant.

Your a lazy unemployed sponger who tried to trap a rich man for 18 years when your benefits were cut off for benefit frauding and are trying to milk him dry in court whilst stalking and slandering his family. That doesn't make you a good person, it makes you a golddigging tramp who belongs in the gutter 🚮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thanks To @PenelopeStraw For The Winning Thread Title !!

Recap of the last 10 days

Wisdom Of The Last Thread;

Kyle Walker, Man City and England star, plays football and travels twice a week, trains 6 days a week, married with three children, uses his limited spare time to set up fake accounts to spy on a washed up lunatic. Of course he does - @catchingup2021

Chant Of The Last thread;
“We know what you are, we know what you areeeeee Lauryn beggy Goodman we know what you are” @Snoopysnoop123

Favourite Words;
- Pink Pie 😂

Laureen’s
- Still An Eeeeediat
- Still In That Rotting BOXroom
- Still Obsessed With Kyle
- Still Thinks Kylow Speaks Good English
- Still Goes To Bed At 8 Unless She’s In London With Her Day 1’s & 2’s
- Still Obsessed With Kylow’s Curls
- Still Needs An Infill
- Still Writing To Herself
- Still JOBLESS
- Still Cannot Spell !!!
- Still Mentioning Tattle
- Still Off Her F***ing Rocker

Kylow’s
- Still in THAT jumper 👕
- Still A Fluent Spanish Speaking King 🐷🥧
- Loving Spicy Food 🇯🇲
- Spitting Image Of His Absent Father 👃🏻
- Still Obsessed With THAT Pele Book 📕
- Been Treated To TWO Nikes 🔥( Thanks Dad)👟👟
- Still Kicking That Rotten Ball⚽
- Been Poorly and His Mother Is Gutted She Has To Actually Be A Mother And Look After Him🤮

Carron Joolie
- Turned The WiFi Off After Laureen’s Meltdown
- Still Looking After Kylow

Heidi’s
- Still Fat
- Been Treated To ONE Walk (Thank You Tattle)
- MIA

Additional Info:

Added to blocklist this month @Lakanda for showing Laureen all the signs of a narcissist
Guess only Laureen can ‘Keep It Real’

Laureen’s been unfollowed by Amelia after THAT Baby Daddy post

Last Thread Gained Loads Of Newbies & One Mole
Welcome To The Madhouse
Seatbelt Needed

Previous Thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Why’s she written “mami mami” as in the Spanish version? He’s saying mummy, you are from Brighton and you need psychiatric help you absolute LUNATIC. I still don’t understand the Spanish angle? Would it have been too obvious of her if she made out he was speaking Patois if KW has Jamaican roots? 😂 I dunno whether to laugh or report her to the authorities, honestly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I had never read the interview before being honest
Seeing as liars quiet I had a read… the same man that called you a one nighter told you give bubba his name and made you do dna xxxx
This makes me so sad for Annie. You can almost feels her heart breaking when she said about losing the baby 😭💔 how anyone can come on here and be nasty about her 😡 even if she was the biggest bitch going, no one deserves that!

• Heart
  • Sad

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It will be “load of uzzzzzz have commented how funny my granddad is so we’re popping round his tomorrow and he’s just tooooo jokes he calls us all random names sometimes he calls me Annie 🙈

• Haha

layla_j

Hahahhaa the fact she doesn’t even tell us his actual DOB hahahahaha
She doesn't tell his date of birth because everybody knows he was born at the end of April 2020, it was well publicised Kyle and Annie were back together in June 2019 with plenty of holiday pics.

His date of birth will confirm to everyone she is the dirty lying homewrecking side piece she knows she is but pretends otherwise - unless she experienced another miracle with an 11 month pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 29

livingforthetea

Remember when Annie posted ‘FYI IT’S A BOY’ and Lauryn responded saying it was harassment. Well if that’s “harrassment” what the fuck can Lauryn’s behaviour be labelled as because as far as anyone can see, she has repeatedly goaded the Walkers. Set up a petition stating it should be against the law for Kyle and other men who want no part in their child’s lives to not see their kids. Encouraged her ‘followers’ to hate on the Walkers. Reposted comments from her followers where they are talking viciously about Annie mostly. Constantly making digs, even going as far as to tell Kyle that if he does not have Kairo’s name on his football boots, he cannot have his 3 sons with Annie on them either. 95% of her content is centred around the Walkers. THAT is harassment Lauryn. Not one story on instagram revealing a baby’s gender posted by a clearly heartbroken woman who has had to contend with her childhood sweetheart and father of her 3 children fathering a child with someone else. How she can take the moral high ground is beyond me.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
What I find weird is how this lunatic ignores their first message always ! Then pretends she’s replying to the bottom one and doesn’t scribble out the top one

she wants us to see the top one
She’s not right
#BitterLonelyDroppedSpicyPotatoe

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Annie's FYI it's a boy was the best reaction to grace the internet. Beggy Flaps pissed her knickers with excitement someone was acknowledging her.

• Haha
  • Heart

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
What I’ve noticed is every single message she shares has a previous message that she’s ignored - every single one! It’s very obvious that she’s got multiple accounts and replies to all of her stories from these!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I have said this on here before but Gray has that Katy there! He’s not a deadbeat dad if he pays for the child.
The definition from urban dictionary surely they are smart enough to look it up!

Refuses to rear and pay! Both those footballers pay don’t they!!
I don't even agree with all of it. A man who didn't want a child shouldn't have to pay for the next 18 years. Imagine it the other way around. Not talking about relationships ending, strictly one nighters or them actually saying they don't want a child. If the law was changed to stop the maintenance in these kind of situations all these skunks wouldn't be so quick to drop their knickers and have unprotected sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Fancy your mum being that much of a shit person that they give you a different surname from your whole family and lump you with a surname of a one night stand who rejected you, never met you and does not even acknowledge you

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Oh ffs she has posted a throwback when she was in dubai when giro was small and a curly hair photo. Can smell the desperation from here. Does she have to make it so obvious that she has accounts stalking her one night stands sister in law, the beg is strong with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26