Lauryn Goodman #13 Keeping Up With Kyle & Annie, Did You Know KYLE WALKER left sperm in her Fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's brought all this on herself. If she hadn't kept throwing digs and blaming Annie for her and Kyle having a quick shag that resulted in a baby then no one would really think anything about Lauryn after the carry on with the Euros everyone loved stirring that pot now Kyle has married Annie people are going to wind her up cos she is nuts. Why should she have anything to say really about the marriage? Her and Kyle were never together, Kyle pays for her son and if Kyle and Annie want to marry its actually none of her business as its not bullying her son even though she would like to think it is.

Even though its none of Lauryns business I still want a reaction from her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
THE SUN HEADLINE: KAIRO WALKER LEFT HEARTBROKEN BY FATHER WALKER FOR NOT BEING INVITED TO THE WEDDING

Speaking from her box room at her mothers Lauryn Goodman ( sister of Chloe Goodman who had BRIEF relationship with Kyle) let’s us know how her miracle baby is no longer sleeping at night and says bed bed, cry cry, dad dad, wed wed, Annie Annie
Kairo 20 months is said to be extremely advanced for his age with size 9 feet - was left heartbroken when the news broke out on New Year’s Day.
Endo campaigner Lauryn states Kairo read the story himself and brought her the newspaper
she is comforting him at home every night due to him not being invited to his biological fathers wedding

Kyle’s team have declined to comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry dont know if this has been talked about/mentioned before (I've only just started reading about this whole thing today)

Does Kyle pay his way for Kairo? Were there any paternity suits/dna tests done?

Reactions: 5
THE SUN HEADLINE: KAIRO WALKER LEFT HEARTBROKEN BY FATHER WALKER FOR NOT BEING INVITED TO THE WEDDING

Speaking from her box room at her mothers Lauryn Goodman ( sister of Chloe Goodman who had BRIEF relationship with Kyle) let’s us know how her miracle baby is no longer sleeping at night and says bed bed, cry cry, dad dad, wed wed, Annie Annie
Kairo 20 months is said to be extremely advanced for his age with size 9 feet - was left heartbroken when the news broke out on New Year’s Day.
Endo campaigner Lauryn states Kairo read the story himself and brought her the newspaper
she is comforting him at home every night due to him not being invited to his biological fathers wedding

Kyle’s team have declined to comment
Love this! Have a couple of notes to add. Endo and single mother campaigner Lauryn states Kairo brought her the Spanish newspaper he reads himself. She is comforting at home every night that she can, she is so influential that she has a range of events she has to attend as well as mothering the Walker baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry dont know if this has been talked about/mentioned before (I've only just started reading about this whole thing today)

a dna test was done when Kairo was born, Annie said in a story she done and ofcourse he pays as if Lauryn would let that meal ticket slide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It’s been discussed a few times. We are not sure, she has never said he does not pay his way and we get the impression she has shared everything she is allowed to! So we believe there is an order in place she gets her money and she can’t show his face on insta.
Don’t know about the tests either.

On the gram she appears to have a life style above the one she can afford (she’s unemployed) but she tags along with her sister who is with a footballer.

There’s been many debates about how much she must get. But it seems the answer is we don’t know.
She was convicted of benefit fraud so I think she can’t claim benefits for an amount of time although that may have come to an end now 🤔

I think it said on the article about the benefit fraud that she was named on her mums mortgage (which made her housing element claim illegal) but if that is true then Kyle won’t have to pay for a house for her surely? As she technically has a house for him and she should have to provide too!?!
Think that may be another think that back fired on Lozza.

Love this! Have a couple of notes to add. Endo and single mother campaigner Lauryn states Kairo brought her the Spanish newspaper he reads himself. She is comforting at home every night that she can, she is so influential that she has a range of events she has to attend as well as mothering the Walker baby
No no no
Kairoon writes the spanish newspaper..hes the editor

The house is jointly owned by lauryn let me jangle my bangles goodman and carron box room goodman

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kyle defo pays Lauryn has no income to raise a child
She once said on stories “Im sure 👑 would rather see his dad than get money”
That woman was not letting Kyle -Man city player get away with not paying

Reactions: 9
Kyle defo pays Lauryn has no income to raise a child
She once said on stories “Im sure 👑 would rather see his dad than get money”
That woman was not letting Kyle -Man city player get away with not paying
Wow didnt know shed said tht

Reactions: 4
Right tattlers we need a new title thread decided before Vesuvius explodes and the thread moves quickly..... start with Kyle & Annie Man/Wife Lauryn’s new petition to cause more strife.. 😌😌😌

Reactions: 10
Mr and Mrs Walker.. still can’t shake their psycho stalker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thread title suggestion: The name is Walker, MRS ANNIE WALKER
Or to piggyback from you...

The name is ANNIE Walker and Beggy stills stalks her

Beggy like her behaviour or Baggy like her fanny - either will do

• Haha
  • Heart
Right tattlers we need a new title thread decided before Vesuvius explodes and the thread moves quickly..... start with Kyle & Annie Man/Wife Lauryn’s new petition to cause more strife.. 😌😌😌
Annie's hearing wedding bells, Lauryn's still stuck in boxroom hell

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Great suggestions I do have some but don’t want to have two in a row 😂
This last thread moved exceptionally fast wow

Reactions: 4
Great suggestions I do have some but don’t want to have two in a row 😂
This last thread moved exceptionally fast wow
I know so if we get the name now we can quickly start the new one, once Lauryn has finished speaking to the press that Becky Vardy will have arranged and her side goes up... then she will come off private 😜😜

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Annie Kyle and Kairo walker 😂😂😂

Thread suggestion
Lauryn goodman, benefit cheat, bangle jangler, boxroom occupant and spinster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Beggy Goodman wears the collar but Annie got the ring & the dollar 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.