laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who stabbed themselves to death? I’ve missed this!
I think
If you’re talking about somebody stabbing themselves to death after taking some dodgy LSD, I would think that would actually give her more reason to keep her kid away from drugs and the kind of people she hangs out with, not give her an excuse to put her in physical and emotional danger on a regular basis 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think you're pretty harsh to talk about that so trivialy as though it wasnt somones family member or child. . I hope your family doesnt experience something so tragic but I expect you'll reply to this like "I wouldnt x y z" or "Ive been through worse" like you're some sort of benchmark for how people should grieve or move on with their lives. A high horse is a lonely and temporary place to be and I am sure life will humble you.

Reactions: 1
I think

I think you're pretty harsh to talk about that so trivialy as though it wasnt somones family member or child. . I hope your family doesnt experience something so tragic but I expect you'll reply to this like "I wouldnt x y z" or "Ive been through worse" like you're some sort of benchmark for how people should grieve or move on with their lives. A high horse is a lonely and temporary place to be and I am sure life will humble you.
Thought you were going back to the GC thread 🤔

Do you have an understanding of how time works? That was hours ago, there are only so many posts about Gemma I can read. Unlike yourself I dont sit on here all day everyday earning a "well known member" title 🤣

Do you have an understanding of how time works? That was hours ago, there are only so many posts about Gemma I can read. Unlike yourself I dont sit on here all day everyday earning a "well known member" title 🤣
Well you keep popping back up, so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yep! Working out how to use this site because I only joined today like you pointed out 👍

• Haha
I think

Of course it’s a horrendous thing to happen but you are the person who used it as a reason for her to make awful parenting decisions. Sorry but I can’t have any respect for somebody who knows first hand how devastating drugs can be and yet is happy to at the very least have her child around people involved in their distribution.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course it’s a horrendous thing to happen but you are the person who used it as a reason for her to make awful parenting decisions. Sorry but I can’t have any respect for somebody who knows first hand how devastating drugs can be and yet is happy to at the very least have her child around people involved in their distribution.
Nope, I used it as a legitimate reason why she seems to date more men than people find comfortable.

Nope, I used it as a legitimate reason why she seems to date more men than people find comfortable.
how is it a legitimate reason? I’m presuming you are a friend of hers so know why she dates these types

Reactions: 3
Which is, in itself, an awful parenting decision. Men coming in and out so regularly will have an emotional effect on her daughter, and the behaviour and lifestyles of the men that she chooses is often inappropriate and unsafe for a child. The dating isn’t the issue imo, it is having an innocent child who has no choice in the matter being introduced so quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
how is it a legitimate reason? I’m presuming you are a friend of hers so know why she dates these types
You're asking me why having a horrendously tragic event in your life pushes you to want to find a partner and have a happy ever after, even if it's in the wrong place?

Which is, in itself, an awful parenting decision. Men coming in and out so regularly will have an emotional effect on her daughter, and the behaviour and lifestyles of the men that she chooses is often inappropriate and unsafe for a child. The dating isn’t the issue imo, it is having an innocent child who has no choice in the matter being introduced so quickly.
I dont think you can tell others how to parent. Personally I focus on my own kids and parenting and I dont comment unless someone is actually abusing their child - emotionally, physically or otherwise. I think Thea is loved and looked after. I have no idea why shes posted a video, it's not something I'd do in a million years with my kids.

Last edited:
You're asking me why having a horrendously tragic event in your life pushes you to want to find a partner and have a happy ever after, even if it's in the wrong place?
No that’s not what I was asking. I’ll rephrase... what’s the legitimate reason you claim to know which means she consistently goes for the dregs of Manc? Drug dealers, people with track records, convicts. It’s not like this is a one off bad choice, it’s a choice that has been made time and time again. Everyone can see a girl like her can do miles better than these types. Pretty sure that isn’t going for your happily ever after that you’ve stated she rightfully deserves.

No that’s not what I was asking. I’ll rephrase... what’s the legitimate reason you claim to know which means she consistently goes for the dregs of Manc? Drug dealers, people with track records, convicts. It’s not like this is a one off bad choice, it’s a choice that has been made time and time again. Everyone can see a girl like her can do miles better than these types. Pretty sure that isn’t going for your happily ever after that you’ve stated she rightfully deserves.
And I replied lol. I'm not her psychologist or therapist, people make choices that are bad for them. I'm sure I've dated some idiots in the past thinking it would be sunshine and rainbows, as have we all. I'm not sure what motivation you think she has for dating people if you dont think it's for a relationship... shes not doing it to pass the time lol

I dont think you can tell others how to parent. Personally I focus on my own kids and parenting and I dont comment unless someone is actually abusing their child - emotionally, physically or otherwise. I think Thea is loved and looked after. I have no idea why shes posted a video, it's not something I'd do in a million years with my kids.
So maybe leave this thread then if you don’t tell others how to parent?

If you have a trauma in your life then you are going to seek love and support, even if you look in thr wrong places
So maybe leave this thread then if you don’t tell others how to parent?
Im not telling anyone else how to parent so why would I leave? Can you write something coherent

I think the reason she dates drug dealers is cos she likes living the high life that they can provide her with. If she went out with a ‘normal’ guy she wouldn’t be jetting off on numerous luxury holidays all the time and buying such expensive clothes.

Reactions: 8
I think the reason she dates drug dealers is cos she likes living the high life that they can provide her with. If she went out with a ‘normal’ guy she wouldn’t be jetting off on numerous luxury holidays all the time and buying such expensive clothes.
That's fair enough

If you have a trauma in your life then you are going to seek love and support, even if you look in thr wrong places

Im not telling anyone else how to parent so why would I leave? Can you write something coherent
I think everything I have posted and written has been coherent, everyone else bar you seems to understand and we all share the same views.

I think everything I have posted and written has been coherent, everyone else bar you seems to understand and we all share the same views.
who's we? 5 of you. I think you'll have to admit that's not great odds in comparison to her social following.. you're entitled to your views I just think it's not as black and white as you've made it seem when vilifying her as a mother and a woman

who's we? 5 of you. I think you'll have to admit that's not great odds in comparison to her social following.. you're entitled to your views I just think it's not as black and white as you've made it seem when vilifying her as a mother and a woman
And to that social following she displays a certain lifestyle that we are discussing and share the same opinions on. As I said earlier, should you wish to rave about her, go and start a new thread in the relevant forum.

I wasnt raving just injecting some truth because otherwise you're hating someone without knowing the bigger picture