laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely alluded to a fall out and it felt tense which might be why they didn’t delve into it I think.
I’d anyone able to make a new thread? I think it would be good to have both of them on one thread x
Good idea.
I listen to the “Cancelled podcast” by Brooke Schofield and Tana Mongeau, who had a bust up during their tour but made a whole podcast episode about it, explaining the fallout from both sides and it was to this day, the most entertaining pod they’ve done. If Lauren and Ahsleigh had a brain cell to share between them, they’d realise that doing a pod about their argument and calling it “We fell out” would bring huge engagement and even better, it wouldn’t even be clickbait, it would be real so would get people to stay and listen to more and even follow their channel. They’re so conserved lately, they don’t talk about themselves, they just make boring episodes about ‘social media misshaps’ and ‘packing for a holiday’ 😂. It’s called “Nip Tuck, don’t give a duck” but the content doesn’t match.

Reactions: 6