laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a mix of her giant fake teeth emphasising her lisp, her skin isn’t great for having so many treatments and she almost looks puffy - she’s ageing herself rapidly. It’s a shame cos she was a pretty girl.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a mix of her giant fake teeth emphasising her lisp, her skin isn’t great for having so many treatments and she almost looks puffy - she’s ageing herself rapidly. It’s a shame cos she was a pretty girl.
Totally agree. Her mouth just looks ridiculous with those blown up lips and fake teeth. The lisp is so much worse now I can’t listen to her speak. Such a shame she’s ruining herself. The thing is, we wouldn’t think she looked that bad if she didn’t filter herself all the time.

She’s taking the piss, she’s an only child
yeah that’s def not her brother but she isn’t an only child. She has at least one brother who’s quite a lot older than her - his son Jake is her nephew who died after a drug binge. Feel like she might have a much older sister too but I’m not 100% sure I’m remembering that properly

Holy sh*tttttt! I actually can’t believe that is real Lauren! She literally looks nothing like her Instagram grid pics! She’s definitely not unattractive in anyway but just goes to show how filtered and edited her pics are! Why not just be true to yourself instead of hiding behind 50 filters and duping followers to buy overpriced skincare (which obvs doesn’t work) Ashley had a filter on her version of the vid and it glitched a few times - again for all the treatments and prescription grade skincare she raves about, her skin is just BLAH!!!

Reactions: 1
Any tea on her new man? Hard launch on main grid insta! He looks familiar just can’t place?

Can’t see it lasting long, she never has any luck when it comes to relationships. I bet she’s introduced her daughter as well to him really fast

• Haha
Is she taking the piss with this?! She would go to the opening of an envelope! She’s never home 🤣🤣
DD03EF37-61DF-44E7-BCDA-A17714D8636C.jpeg

• Haha
someone needs to find her mans @ 😂 I wanna stalk him on insta
I can’t remember what it is but she’s tagged him a few times. Someone’s mentioned his name on here before if you have a look back. It’s private though 👎🏼 I believe he has one or two kids as names in his bio

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember what it is but she’s tagged him a few times. Someone’s mentioned his name on here before if you have a look back. It’s private though 👎🏼 I believe he has one or two kids as names in his bio
He was 3 children not sure why her caption says thanks for waiting for me 🤣