laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is looking much wider/rounder/puffier lately, especially compared to the filtered photos and videos 😂 I found myself wondering if it’s just all the filler or whether she could be pregnant…but she’s posted a couple of bikini pics lately so probably not. Although she clearly does some heavy editing on her photos so who knows 🤷‍♀️ I don’t listen to the podcast or follow her posts closely though so might be a silly thought

Reactions: 1
Her face is looking much wider/rounder/puffier lately, especially compared to the filtered photos and videos 😂 I found myself wondering if it’s just all the filler or whether she could be pregnant…but she’s posted a couple of bikini pics lately so probably not. Although she clearly does some heavy editing on her photos so who knows 🤷‍♀️ I don’t listen to the podcast or follow her posts closely though so might be a silly thought
Think it’s just overuse of FaceTune or fillers to make her look flawless. Her lips are beyond a joke tho!

Reactions: 2
How awful does he look sat in that restaurant in his hoodie? Compared to everybody else in the background especially. Just have a bit of respect for your surroundings 🙄. Had a look at the menu too, don’t know what Lauren’s going to eat considering she says she only ever eats off the kids menu

Reactions: 3
How awful does he look sat in that restaurant in his hoodie? Compared to everybody else in the background especially. Just have a bit of respect for your surroundings 🙄. Had a look at the menu too, don’t know what Lauren’s going to eat considering she says she only ever eats off the kids menu
It’s the teeth for me - honestly what are people thinking these days getting their natural teeth shaved down and replaced by those giant, fake, far too white gnashers

Reactions: 4
It’s the teeth for me - honestly what are people thinking these days getting their natural teeth shaved down and replaced by those giant, fake, far too white gnashers
I hate it, it’s one thing I’d never want done. Just save up get invisalign and then get your dentist to whiten your teeth once you’re done. My friend has done this and her teeth look amazing

Reactions: 4
Omg the new podcast, I’m 20 mins in and Lauren has not come up for air!! She’s absolutely frantic and won’t let Ashley or Katie speak!

Good god, I just seen the clips of the latest podcast with Ashley’s pal and Lauren looks absolutely horrendous. I can’t believe how nice she looks on her insta pics but in real life 😳😳

Reactions: 2
9A0219D1-4F78-4D09-9731-E6C964FDE1CD.png

Charging nearly 50 quid to meet them like they’re some sort of celebrities 🤢 so much cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks ruff and so much older without the filters
Yeah she looks so rough in the clips of the podcast they post on Instagram. Like a completely different person and 10 years older compared to all the face-tune filtered pics. How can she look at those clips and not realise how bad she looks? I used to think she was gorgeous but now she just looks so gross. Waaaay to much filler and Botox. How does she even have the money anyway? All those regular treatments are so expensive

4AA3BFB1-6B49-4B65-B509-C5A27615588E.jpeg

EF63F970-0643-41FA-9272-863A1F808F2A.jpeg
Her eyes look terrible. Didn’t she get a blepharoplasty? Bet she regrets that now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just saw a clip of her on TikTok, I cannot believe how much she’s aged. She used to be stunning when I followed her before her daughter was born but she’s had so much tweaking that it’s aged her terribly. Her upper eyes are so crinkly, I thought she’d had surgery but it looks so much worse now

Jheeze her eyes are really wrinkly, to say she’s had surgery on them and a filter that’s meant to smooth your skin 🫣 I wonder what they’re like in person