Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Anybody got any idea why he's having a twitter (sorry, "X") spat with Romesh Ranganathan and Lozza is so angry about? I feel like I've missed something. Did Romesh comment on Lozza's attempts in Uxbridge or something?
Well. Have a good look at Romesh Ranganathan and see if you can work out precisely what it is about him that appears to annoy swivel eyed loonbucket Lozza. Maybe Lozza just doesn’t like his glasses. Or perhaps Romesh is wearing an offensive tie. I mean, who knows. It’s a complete mystery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Pinkii

VIP Member
Billie Piper must shudder every time she remembers she shagged this utter knuckle dragger. Good god, what a prick. Not mad that he exposed that little weasel Wootton for the two faced prick everyone knows he is though 😂
i hope she keeps the boys far far away from this imbecile. 2 boys growing up with that as a father can be very damaging

Moth

VIP Member
i hope she keeps the boys far far away from this imbecile. 2 boys growing up with that as a father can be very damaging
My God, the thought of him “educating” his boys into the same mindset is horrific.
I wonder if he gets invited for Christmas?
I'm sure I heard that at least one of his sons refuses to see him now though I might be imagining it given that they must cringe themselves inside out at him.
Fox took both his boys on holiday to Greece only last month. He thought this would be a fun activity ...

F3LBmR_X0AALeSc.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

Blurp

VIP Member
I don't know when this was but it popped up in my Instagram feed today and is so typical of the fruit loop

FB_IMG_1711306051464.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
What is the likelihood that the kid doesn't even want to see his unstable, angry dad and so Billie has protected him from that?

Moth

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure he has held these views for a while. I think I remember seeing a photograph of him meeting other right wing nutcases about three years ago. Presumably he's decided to make them public now the work has dried up.

I saw a really good response to his tweet about the Leicester players ... "You're just jealous that some Foxes can win in London".

• Haha

RJF 2.0

If he wants to keep up the shtick whereby he’s the voice of the silent majority etc, he should really stop standing in elections where he ends up getting less than 2.5% of the vote.

He got 1.9% in the London Mayoral election and 2.3% in Uxbridge last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I can not abide Ava Evans.

I just wish she had been taken to task for her repellent views on men in a debatable setting.

She has said some horrendous and derisory things about men and their mental health which I personally find totally offensive.

I appreciate two wrongs don't make a right and Laurence F was a blihtering idiot with his remarks, however she is horrendous and I'm raging that she now gets to dine out on the victim narrative.

• Heart

Sriracha_on_everything

Seems I'm in the minority here because I didn't think Laurence Fox said or did anything wrong on Question Time, in fact I was cheering him on.

He does make a bit of a tit of himself on Twitter but I really don't think he's racist at all; if I thought he was, I'd be the first to condemn him for it. I think he's also a good friend of Calvin Robinson (who's mixed race) and who also criticizes a lot of what Laurence Fox does; BLM, footballers taking the knee, etc. I've seen Calvin Robinson on a couple of TV programmes recently and he seems to be a really decent, sensible, intelligent man and I'm guessing he'd suss out a racist in a heartbeat and cut them out of his life.

Having said that, I do think LF would benefit from taking a break from social media for a while, especially if he does indeed have a substance abuse/alcohol problem. Most of us (myself included) make an ass of ourselves on social media after a few too many, but we're not in the public eye, so don't get judged as much. In fact, sometimes after a skinful I'm afraid to turn my computer on the next morning! 😁
So he's not racist because he has a black friend.... , Candace Owens is loved by racists because she hates who she is. She was happy to get help from the NAACP to sue for discrimination but she's since turned into a Trump loving white supremacy apologist.

Did they have a child? I totally forgot about that 😅
They have 2 sons, he has complained that all his money went on the custody case. It's not completely understandable by Billie might have restricted contact with their sons.

Last edited:

House of Tea

VIP Member
From Popbitch
Laurence Fox's ongoing libel trial has thrown up a few interesting nuggets. Lozza's lawyers have been telling the court this week that offers for roles on prestige shows like Succession and Star Wars spin-off Obi-Wan dried up after he was branded a racist on Twitter.

We have no idea if any of that's true – but he's definitely had other job offers since. At the start of the year Lozza was in advanced talks to appear on Channel 4's Banged Up: Stars Behind Bars. He got dropped ahead of stepping foot in the jail though. Not because of any public perception of his character, but because he was a stubborn arsehole – making countless demands of producers and offering suggestions as to how they might water down the prison experience for him.

Still he's probably glad he didn't get that job now. Could have been quite embarrassing, given his last few months.

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
In my humble opinion, Lawrence Fox has a huge sense of entitlement and he can't understand why he's not a hugely successful actor (like his dad and uncle), why Billie Piper left him, why his music doesn;t sell or isn;t recognised for being brilliant or why people don't support him in huge numbers.

In his mind, it can't be his fault, so it's a conspiracy against white, well-educated men etc. Utter bollocks of course.
I agree totally. He’s angry that things haven’t gone exactly his way and instead of changing his career goals or working on his self improvement etc like every sane person would do, he’s made it into a massive conspiracy. He’s not that good an actor, his work is all very one note. His music is forgettable. Instead of trying to do something different he’s spewing these horrible things.

depository

Seems I'm in the minority here because I didn't think Laurence Fox said or did anything wrong on Question Time, in fact I was cheering him on.

He does make a bit of a tit of himself on Twitter but I really don't think he's racist at all; if I thought he was, I'd be the first to condemn him for it. I think he's also a good friend of Calvin Robinson (who's mixed race) and who also criticizes a lot of what Laurence Fox does; BLM, footballers taking the knee, etc. I've seen Calvin Robinson on a couple of TV programmes recently and he seems to be a really decent, sensible, intelligent man and I'm guessing he'd suss out a racist in a heartbeat and cut them out of his life.

Having said that, I do think LF would benefit from taking a break from social media for a while, especially if he does indeed have a substance abuse/alcohol problem. Most of us (myself included) make an ass of ourselves on social media after a few too many, but we're not in the public eye, so don't get judged as much. In fact, sometimes after a skinful I'm afraid to turn my computer on the next morning! 😁
I love it when someone like Calvin Robinson is brought up in these debates. Comes across like "Well I'm going to ignore the 99% of black voices who say that X is offensive, and I'll only listen to the 1% of black voices that agree with my position". Just because one minority voice says something isn't offensive, it does not mean that it isn't.

I'm not having a go at you @Sketchy , more arguing in my head with people in my life :ROFLMAO:

Surely child maintenance is based on income? Maybe he has passive income - particularly if he comes from a wealthy family.

The idea that a mother can just demand huge sums, with no justification is misguided. If he hasn’t been paying for months/years, that is on him. Courts are far more balanced than he is claiming. With my divorce 5 yrs ago, my solicitor told me that they aim for 50/50 care, an equal split if assets, and two homes for the kids. Not one home and one being a visiting parent.

Women do not wipe the floor with the husband financially - this is an outdated model of divorce. I
imagine his behaviour is what has made this so problematic. He seems so reactive and constantly hard done by.

Why is he prioritising his political aspirations/campaigning over providing for his children? His first responsibility is to them.

Or is he so bitter that Billie has retained her career, and her earning potential, that he thinks he should not have to pay?

Nothing about this post is ok. It’s so damaging to his kids. The whinging about money and bad mouthing of the other parent. It’s hard work co-parenting, but decent parents provide for their kids, put the work in, and stfu about what they think about their ex, unless they are having a rant to friends and the kids can’t hear.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I get the impression he doesn't even really know what he thinks. He's just throwing around random statements and doing whatever he can for attention. He was pulled up over something he said in an interview by a journalist and said 'Well I'm a bit thick' as if that excuses his complete lack of rational thought.

• Haha

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
Looks like Fox is standing as a candidate to be elected the new 'Tommy Robinson'.

:rolleyes:
What a dick. Lucky he comes from a rich family because he'll never work as an actor again. And lucky that his ex wife can afford to support the kids because she is actually talented!