Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I didn't realise he blacked up his sons, no wonder he had to fight for custody. Have you seen his latest girlfriend? Mixed race and rocking the box braids when she accompanied him to court. He's seriously punching.
---

The thing is, a lot of black people including myself consider him to be a racist.
Believe me, plenty of white people think he’s a racist too. I mean, he is one! 🤷‍♀️

As for the mixed race girlfriend - it reminds me of those people ( racists ) who claim that they can’t possibly be racist because their milkman is a brown guy. 🙄

Reactions: 21

Reverend

VIP Member
In my humble opinion, Lawrence Fox has a huge sense of entitlement and he can't understand why he's not a hugely successful actor (like his dad and uncle), why Billie Piper left him, why his music doesn;t sell or isn;t recognised for being brilliant or why people don't support him in huge numbers.

In his mind, it can't be his fault, so it's a conspiracy against white, well-educated men etc. Utter bollocks of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sriracha_on_everything

If he's not careful he's going to get hit with a really big lawsuit as he seems unable to control himself. I know he's already been sued for calling people pedalos but sooner or later he's going to mess up big time like Hopkins did.
---
20230106_185022.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think his tweets are offensive BUT I don’t recall him being so outspoken before. Just in the last year or two which makes me suspect some kind of MH issue. That said….I think he’s always been pretty arrogant.
That’s a difficult one for me. On the one hand if he is mentally unwell then I can’t imagine him seeking help because I don’t think he’d think he was (if that makes sense). But on the other hand, I think mental health gets blamed for a lot of things and some people do use it as an excuse.

I have mental health issues, I’ve lost both my parents, I’ve been an addict and I’ve had a messy break up previously….but I’ve never once behaved even a fraction of the way he has. I think he’s just an arrogant, narcissistic prick who is goes by the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” mantra

• Heart

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Billie Piper must shudder every time she remembers she shagged this utter knuckle dragger. Good god, what a prick. Not mad that he exposed that little weasel Wootton for the two faced prick everyone knows he is though 😂

• Haha

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
I have genuinely wondered if he's in the midst of some kind of breakdown. I'm not saying he doesn't hold some views I dislike, but to throw away his acting career, to make such a spectacle of himself is just weird.

We all censor ourselves in our professional fields to a degree, make sure we don't spout things others may take offence to, even if we think we're in the right, whatever your politics. You don't express yourself in public like you do in private. I don't think this is a bad thing, it shows tolerance and respect for others. But to dig in the way he did is bizarre.

Maybe he realised he was fucked and decided to go for broke and appeal to the Trump demographic as he knew he'd gone too far.

• Heart
OF COURSE every Muslim is Palestinian to this person :rolleyes: Wonder what he'd say if I tweeted a list of every time someone with a very Biblical-sounding name (Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc) had been convicted of a sex crime and then justified it with "Britain's a Christian country, right?"

• Haha

Topaz

Chatty Member
Billie’s turned the kids against him then? Although I imagine there’s more going on than just his political opinions. View attachment 1666994
Of course the twat thinks Billie has turned the kids against him... nothing to do with his odious personality and extreme views that the kids are old enough to notice by themselves.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Billie’s turned the kids against him then? Although I imagine there’s more going on than just his political opinions. View attachment 1666994
Children don’t need both parents if one parent is bad for them. This goes for mums and dads. I hate this sweeping generalisation.
I don’t think it’s just his political opinions either, especially as this photo was taken in Aug this year and she’s ‘alienated’ them in 2 months.

Reactions: 19

orlyb1310

VIP Member
He tweeted the other day about how he’s never worn a mask before. The replies are full of pictures of him wearing masks😭😭

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Ava thinks it's OK to say awful things about men and Laurence insulted her in the manner of a teenage boy.
This is what I find frustrating- I disagree with what Ava said and I think she should have been called up on it. But the way Lawrence and Dan did it made it obvious that they don’t actually care about men’s mental health and the issue of male suicide but rather getting one over on a woman and their misogynist bull.
We need a very real discussion about male mental health and suicide that isn’t clouded by any other discussion. It’s similar to how it gets bloody frustrating when you talk about male violence against women and girls and you always get some bright spark pipe up with ‘men are the most likely to be killed’ or ‘what about domestic abuse against men?’ Important topics but they shouldn’t be used to negate the other.

• Heart

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
It will be quite obvious with GB News’s spectacularly low ratings (albeit Wootton is one of their bigger draws, somehow) that many of those complaining to Ofcom have also simply jumped on a bandwagon and didn’t actually watch the show.

None of this is to defend the odious and clearly misogynistic Fox or Wootton by the way, simply to say that Ofcom are readily capable of recognising a coordinated campaign rather than actual viewer objections, and treating it as such. No need for Vorderman to encourage a bigger volume of complaints.
She knows that it’s a topic that a huge majority of people will support and it will also get her mug all over social media.
When she was “speaking out” over the cost of living crisis - I immediately thought of her advertising loans with horrendous APR.
I cannot stand her.

• Heart

Boobmarley

Not him calling people snowflakes for being outraged that the BBC didn't cut to the studio during the Iceland-Finland football match when Eriksen was dying on the pitch and cameras were cutting to his inconsolable wife and team mates. How is being offended that people weren't given dignity in such a distressing and life changing moment in any way unjustified? People kept watching because they wanted to make sure he survived (information that could've been given from the studio), not because they wanted to see CPR being performed while his wife and colleagues as well as the fans were in hysterics. Meanwhile he was on one today because a taxi driver had a screen up in their vehicle to protect themselves and passengers. Drive yourself to wherever you need to go if you're so offended by a bit of plastic, Laurence 😂
What a fuck wit! Just because he doesnt have to work in a customer facing job and got given work on the basis of his family being white, rich, well known and with connections! Lets not forget Belly Mujinga the train ticket officer who died of covid after someone with the virus spat in her face. Laurence is a spoilt privileged little twat. What has other people protecting themselves how they see fit got to do with him?? Its like screaming at a person for carrying a rape alarm because he’s never has to and thinks its silly, or taking vitamin supplements when its flu season because he’s in good health and the flu wouldnt effect him too badly. Fuck off and let people protect themselves how they wish to. Also if he got sick it would mean sod all to him, entirely different matter for a cab driver who is most likely reliant on being able to work to pay his bills.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
As though anyone would want to shag Loser Fox anyway. He's just another incel online now, exploding with jealousy and bile over women that are hugely out of his class (IE all of them).

Dr Karen Kim

I hope he pays her ever penny as the courts will have assessed his income and savings and that amount is for the maintenance of his children, I wouldn’t be surprised if sadly a lot of it will go on therapy for them, dealing with the shame that’s come from him.

Any father that doesn’t want to maintain their own children, to me is worthless.

Statements like his are damaging as others (albeit in vastly different circumstances) will see this post and start refusing to pay their maintenance payments.

If I were Billie, I’d take him to the cleaners for the cocaine comments too. Prick.

Reactions: 18

PeteM

VIP Member
I said this elsewhere but...Chris Evans, Noel Clarke and Laurence Fox.

By fuck does Billie Piper have shit taste in men.

• Haha
Though on a lighter note it was funny watching Jeremy Kyle (who has done sterling work in the field of male suicide) bow down before Ava Evans - and for Ed Vaizey to join in the adulation...

Indeed it is amusing to witness such a stupid person as Ava Evans paraded around the media as if she is some kind of sage- as if her idea to make women more successful at attempting suicide, in order to fix the gender suicide gap, is somehow a good idea - or her claim that 7 million children are awaiting prescriptions for medical health treatment (there are according to the ONS 12.7million people in the UK under 16) is she really suggesting that more than half of them have been diagnosed with a mental illness, and are awaiting prescriptions?

That said...

Laurence Fox has popped up on the Megyn Kelly...

... looking shaved headed and contrite.....

What, like when his show was cancelled when a male contestant killed himself as a result of being bullied on his show?