Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also get the impression she doesn’t like Miriam Mullins at all, yet she’s doing this podcast thing with her. She just seems like a very fake person

Reactions: 9
I also get the impression she doesn’t like Miriam Mullins at all, yet she’s doing this podcast thing with her. She just seems like a very fake person
I agree , she doesn’t seem very sincere, and someone asked her on a live recently if they were friends and she said “we are ye” and it was almost sarcastic

Reactions: 8
I agree , she doesn’t seem very sincere, and someone asked her on a live recently if they were friends and she said “we are ye” and it was almost sarcastic
Yeah I’ve noticed whenever they are at events together Lauren is always hanging out with other people.

Reactions: 3
sorry just seen an article on evoke that Lauren has reacted to her doppelganger in Jojo SIwaw's (or howver the duck you spell it lol) new music video, saying that shes the image of Lauren ,sorry but theyre nothing a like, yes the hair colour but the face shape is total different, girl in videos is more round and pudgey and her lips are way thinner than Laurens, as Peggy Mitchell once said in eastenders vinegar lips lol, talk about clutching at straws trying to stay relevant,

Reactions: 5
The tattoos are the cringiest bleeping things ever 😂😂 Also I doubt Lauren would go out sober considering she keeps bragging about drunkenly trying to fight people 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The tattoos are the cringiest bleeping things ever 😂😂 Also I doubt Lauren would go out sober considering she keeps bragging about drunkenly trying to fight people 😂
It’s giving PR relationship

Reactions: 13
Every 'alt' girlo tattoo known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have to be thick right? No idea how far they were from the airport but only getting a bus at 7am for a 9am flight (gates close 8:30 I assume) and then being surprised that the bag drop was closed is genuinely low iq energy. How do people that stupid get through life. The audacity to complain about the bus being 15 minutes late then as if that’s why they missed the flight

Reactions: 27
They have to be thick right? No idea how far they were from the airport but only getting a bus at 7am for a 9am flight (gates close 8:30 I assume) and then being surprised that the bag drop was closed is genuinely low iq energy. How do people that stupid get through life. The audacity to complain about the bus being 15 minutes late then as if that’s why they missed the flight
She seems like the type to pull a “do you know who I am?” when she doesn’t get her way

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dunno how either of them could love each other when they’re both so in love with themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The secrecy around
Those jerseys 🤣 , I get the feeling she’s a love bomber . I watched her q&a and she seems so obsessed with him and claims love and they are only 3 months official or something like that . It seems she’s very intense

Reactions: 17
She dumped her other bf without much care or being upset about it. Definitely a narcissist.

Reactions: 10