Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just seen her outfit she posted today? Is she wearing boxers as shorts?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
trying to be “alt” for her fella
What was her previous dress sense/ titok/ insta presence be like? Pre-Shane? Was it tolerable? I've seen disagreements on Tiktok with ppl who are lambasting her over male comments but a lady commented how Neyo is a major female manipulator & Lauren called her out as "reaching". Yet, a quick Google of Neyo would show Lauren how bad her Neyo-crush would be

Reactions: 7
Her make up is awful , she doesn’t know how to contour or bronze it’s one big red patch.
also her dance videos on her “not lauren whelan” acc are making me CRINGE soooooo bad she thinks she’s unreal

Reactions: 10
It really surprises me as I’m pretty sure she’s had her makeup done professionally now a few times? So does she just tell these make up artists to make her orange? Boggles the mind

Reactions: 4
she’s now on her social media talking about how she made the (local) news for wearing boxers to a neyo concert. she’s going to get such a big head from this

Reactions: 10
she’s now on her social media talking about how she made the (local) news for wearing boxers to a neyo concert. she’s going to get such a big head from this
From what I read on her tiktok comments, ppl claimed how bad Neyo is, so I researched myself and they aint wrong! He made his 1st wife have her tubes tied so he didn't have more kids, only to fast forward him getting another woman pregnant, divorcing his 1st wife and going on to have God knows how many more kids with his mistress who he eventually married. Then to cheat on her!

And then on Tiktok, after the boxer vid, Lauen commenting how it's men that are upset, and uploads a soundbite of how she's a feminist! 🤣

Little does the silly girl know, if ur a strong feminist, you wouldn't have gone to Neyo, an absolute scooter towards women.

The irony!!!

And then her vid asking Shane what's the equivalent of a girl versus a male wearing a snapback cap. He seems confused but says a sundress. Which I think is cute (even though I can't bare him most of the time) and for her to call him perverted!!!! Like wtf 😂

Her video talking about Marbella hol for a month, I seen and laughed at comment asking "are you bringing that melt?" 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He put up a tiktok saying do you ever forget you have back tattoos and then you see them and are like oh yeah I have two massive tattoos on my back...

I commented "how could you forget, you do that weird slow mo of you putting your top on while facing away from the camera in every vid". He blocked me 😂😂😂 lads so sensitive

• Haha
Reactions: 33
just seen her latest Tik tok with the clip from her q&a 🤣 it’s so pathetic once again showing how “hard” she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just seen her latest Tik tok with the clip from her q&a 🤣 it’s so pathetic once again showing how “hard” she is
exactly my thoughts when I watched it, I wish girls realised that having a short temper is not cute. it’s very off putting

Reactions: 4
exactly my thoughts when I watched it, I wish girls realised that having a short temper is not cute. it’s very off putting
Was this the video where she said she told a girl to get away from her fella. She thought it made her sound so hard for being jealous but it made her sound desperately insecure. If you’re comfortable in your relationship and trust your man implicitly then that other girl could drape herself all over him and he’d just say “look I have a girlfriend and your behaviour is inappropriate” and you’d be 100% relaxed about the whole situation. What her reaction actually said was “this girl needs to go away because I don’t trust her around him or him around her and I’m obviously threatened”. It’s pathetically childish and actually toxic!

Reactions: 14
Was this the video where she said she told a girl to get away from her fella. She thought it made her sound so hard for being jealous but it made her sound desperately insecure. If you’re comfortable in your relationship and trust your man implicitly then that other girl could drape herself all over him and he’d just say “look I have a girlfriend and your behaviour is inappropriate” and you’d be 100% relaxed about the whole situation. What her reaction actually said was “this girl needs to go away because I don’t trust her around him or him around her and I’m obviously threatened”. It’s pathetically childish and actually toxic!
yes that video! I found it very toxic behaviour , and what is worse is the comments underneath it actually agreeing with this behaviour as if it is normal?. I
Don’t know what it is but something about this girl doesn’t sit right with me , she definitely is not as nice and sincere as she tries to come across we know realise that from her recent posts in regards to pouring the drink over someone and now this one, but I just get very awful vibes from her. She doesn’t seem to have very many friends other than who she has met through her work , it’s very weird.

Reactions: 15
I didn't think much of her before she started seeing him. Thought she was a harmless wannabe influencer.

Since she's start seeing him she gives off serious mean girl vibes.

Reactions: 12