Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s home! live on TT
---

and completely ignoring questions about Lauren and if they broke up lol

They were due home around now-ish I think. She mentioned on her last video that they were going to see Fat Boy Slim on Saturday and it was a great way to end their trip, so I wonder when they were actually due home!

Reactions: 4
Ah that has to be over. She hasn’t liked or commented on his (piss poor) thirst trap from 21h ago, they’ve no content filmed for days now because they can’t ask the other to film it for them/with them. I’d say that’s dead in the water and honestly, I can’t blame her. He’s the biggest melt I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 12
She posted an ad video on TikTok last night, from holidays. Could be pre recorded or else she’s still there alone?

Reactions: 2
She posted an ad video on TikTok last night, from holidays. Could be pre recorded or else she’s still there alone?
I just saw that , either she is there alone or else they have broken up and that’s pre recorded

Reactions: 1
She's home, she got her hair done in MD in Carlow last week. Tagged photos on Instagram. They only flew out on the 9th April so the month was cut short for sure.

Reactions: 10
If they have broken up, that's awful. The tiktok fan girlies won't rest until one of them admits it. I do feel sorry for her. She love bombed biggggg time.

Reactions: 13
Watching his live for the first time and he’s very smarmy and unfriendly isn’t he? Not sure if he’s normally like this but Jesus he’s unlikeable

Reactions: 6
She's home, she got her hair done in MD in Carlow last week. Tagged photos on Instagram. They only flew out on the 9th April so the month was cut short for sure.
To be fair I think that was before she went, she had a video up of getting her hair done before holidays I think

Reactions: 1
To be fair I think that was before she went, she had a video up of getting her hair done before holidays I think
No, she got it done with Emily on the 15th of February which was her pre-holiday appointment. This is new.
---
Watching his live for the first time and he’s very smarmy and unfriendly isn’t he? Not sure if he’s normally like this but Jesus he’s unlikeable
That's his usual self. Absolute gobshite.

Reactions: 3
Someone commented on her TikTok yesterday asking if they broke up, it had a los of likes and it’s gone today 👀

Reactions: 6
Has Lauren got the Irish for ‘Faithful’ tattooed on her and it was preplanned? Or has she got it after a break up for a reason?

breakups are the worst but I just can’t feel bad for her, she gives such mean girl vibes

Reactions: 12
Has Lauren got the Irish for ‘Faithful’ tattooed on her and it was preplanned? Or has she got it after a break up for a reason?

breakups are the worst but I just can’t feel bad for her, she gives such mean girl vibes
I can’t feel bad for her either , I think it’s self inflicted . Also I know some people were saying she was love bombed but I actually think she’s the love bomber . She seemed obsessive immediately even though it was early days , even the story in her GRWM with chloe aboit the girl speaking to him , I can’t understand or condone that behaviour it just is very toxic.

Reactions: 17
I can’t feel bad for her either , I think it’s self inflicted . Also I know some people were saying she was love bombed but I actually think she’s the love bomber . She seemed obsessive immediately even though it was early days , even the story in her GRWM with chloe aboit the girl speaking to him , I can’t understand or condone that behaviour it just is very toxic.
Exactly what I thought. It screamed insecurity.

Reactions: 7