Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching her YouTube grwm and the girl she’s with mentioned Olivia neill and then she said “oops should I have said that?” and they started laughing. did anything happen between them?

Reactions: 2
Her get ready with me she says the minute she got with shane she wanted a baby, someone give this girl a reality slap

Reactions: 14
I was watching her YouTube grwm and the girl she’s with mentioned Olivia neill and then she said “oops should I have said that?” and they started laughing. did anything happen between them?
I think it’s his ex

Reactions: 1
I think he mentioned in one of his TikTok’s that she was talking about him one time on his TikTok about his style or something, don’t think they were together

Reactions: 7
Imagine editing your pic to filth like that to try look tan and then coming on your story that pale 😂
She should honestly just embrace the paleness at this stage and tone down her bronzer. Especially with the orange hair it would make her look waaaay better

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe these two gobshites are in Marbella and still flat out making TikToks. What a waste.

Reactions: 15
does anyone else find it weird that people online are commenting on their pics/videos saying “my favourite couple🥰/never been happier for strangers on the internet❤ etc”. like, you don’t know them? for all they know they could hate each other and be at each other’s throats every day.

Reactions: 18
The tattoos are the cringiest bleeping things ever 😂😂 Also I doubt Lauren would go out sober considering she keeps bragging about drunkenly trying to fight people 😂
Looks like he was allowed let loose with a tattoo pen from Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does anyone else find it weird that people online are commenting on their pics/videos saying “my favourite couple🥰/never been happier for strangers on the internet❤ etc”. like, you don’t know them? for all they know they could hate each other and be at each other’s throats every day.
Think it's just young teens that do this. Tbh influencers exploit this age range

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find going to Marbella for a month very random? Like I don't think they've been there before and it's still off-season, so not everything would be open. Is it just for content?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find going to Marbella for a month very random? Like I don't think they've been there before and it's still off-season, so not everything would be open. Is it just for content?
Is it possible she’s thinking of moving there? Total guess

Reactions: 2
Her Tik tok of him picking her outfit , WHAT IS THE BABY VOICE JESUS CHRIST STOP!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else seeing the radio silence from these two? Lauren hasn’t posted in 5 days and Shane posting his usual content… but something just feels off

Reactions: 13
Was thinking the same yesterday , it’s very odd
It’s a big commitment going on a holiday with your partner, let alone going somewhere for a whole month with a new partner. You are practically living together, side by side 24/7 for the duration of the holiday. They’re bound to get on each others tits no matter what way they are trying to paint their relationship. Marbella wouldn’t be the safest for either of them to go out wandering on their own so I’d say they are getting irritated by each other. They got together very fast and he seems like he would be a love bomber. She loves herself so she’d eat that right up

Reactions: 14