Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Ross Hogan on live saying Lauren and Miriam Mullens are starting a pod but Miriam was horrified saying ughh I don't want to make a podcast with Lauren but apparently it's coming out next week 😁
Oh great more fairness for content. Where’s the real stories, the real relationships, the reality in any shape for form. Life is great and it’s also ugly and depressing and soul destroying but you take the good with the bad. The good hopefully outweighs the bad but i for one am so tired of the bullshit fakeness just because they both have a following.

Reactions: 1

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
She's home, she got her hair done in MD in Carlow last week. Tagged photos on Instagram. They only flew out on the 9th April so the month was cut short for sure.
To be fair I think that was before she went, she had a video up of getting her hair done before holidays I think

moonwaterpisces

I wonder why he hasn’t uploaded any videos but she has put up loads. I think he's afraid to because of the hate he’ll get. He definitely used her to gain more followers/exposure and then they realised while living together in Marbella that they didn’t get on as well as they thought but I hope she tells us because I’m sooo nosey 😂
Me too hahahaha

Beebaboop

I don’t think she told her side of the story though? She confirmed they broke up and said she wasn’t going to be talking about it? And again, how was she supposed to know he was in hospital with sepsis when they were broken up by then?
She’s been liking and reposting Tik toks to allude to him doing her wrong lmao. I’m sure she knew he was going to hospital, she could have waited to post her video. I don’t think anyone actually realised how dangerous sepsis is like you can tell he is completely worn out and drained ffs.

ashk7

I went onto his live and it's like she doesn't know what he's talking about a lot of the time. Attraction is surface level 😅😂

How does he know them? Isn't that the guy who was openly transphobic?
He’s known them all years from tik tok. He was besties with kneevo for a while, and good friends with Miriam as well. He said he knew Miriam was already married because she told him herself. I believe him only because he is so friendly with them all

gossguru

Ross Hogan on live saying Lauren and Miriam Mullens are starting a pod but Miriam was horrified saying ughh I don't want to make a podcast with Lauren but apparently it's coming out next week 😁
What’s Ross’ instagram name? Love the tea 🤣 it’s so obvious they despise each other. In the videos from the festival in London all the other girls look super friendly with one another while Miriam looked a bit isolated

monepierce

The other night in live she was like don't tell me what to do on my account or something like that but she was live in his account?? So weird
she reminds me of a girl I used to be friends with who would use her boyfriend’s Facebook account and she would comment on our friends pics from his account. it’s very obsessive behaviour