Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he left her a week early - he went home and she stayed on the week they had left. They were meant to be there a month. He actually said in the live today ‘ well maybe she could be a victim because I left her in Spain and went home’ or something to that affect! I guess I would just think of how I would feel if someone left me like that haha obviously depending on what she did - we don’t know if she threw a drink or if it was drink/drug related
I can’t help but feel bad for him after seeing how ill he looked on live. Fair enough he is full of himself etc etc. but the amount of hate he is getting is shocking all because she cried a few tears and told her side of the story on Tik Tok. Especially when he couldn’t defend himself because he was in hospital with sepsis ! It’s very immature and sure isn’t she only 21 like her age is really showing. People are also going mad over his sister defending him, why would she not it’s her brother of course she’s going to defend him. I just don’t get why them muppets kneevo and Miriam are getting involved. I don’t agree with him leaving her it could have been resolved some way for the flight home but then again we don’t know what happened. Also if she had of left him for a week by himself I don’t think people would be reacting the same way they are.

Reactions: 13
I can’t help but feel bad for him after seeing how ill he looked on live. Fair enough he is full of himself etc etc. but the amount of hate he is getting is shocking all because she cried a few tears and told her side of the story on Tik Tok. Especially when he couldn’t defend himself because he was in hospital with sepsis ! It’s very immature and sure isn’t she only 21 like her age is really showing. People are also going mad over his sister defending him, why would she not it’s her brother of course she’s going to defend him. I just don’t get why them muppets kneevo and Miriam are getting involved. I don’t agree with him leaving her it could have been resolved some way for the flight home but then again we don’t know what happened. Also if she had of left him for a week by himself I don’t think people would be reacting the same way they are.
I don’t think she told her side of the story though? She confirmed they broke up and said she wasn’t going to be talking about it? And again, how was she supposed to know he was in hospital with sepsis when they were broken up by then?

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she told her side of the story though? She confirmed they broke up and said she wasn’t going to be talking about it? And again, how was she supposed to know he was in hospital with sepsis when they were broken up by then?
She’s been liking and reposting Tik toks to allude to him doing her wrong lmao. I’m sure she knew he was going to hospital, she could have waited to post her video. I don’t think anyone actually realised how dangerous sepsis is like you can tell he is completely worn out and drained ffs.

Reactions: 1
She’s been liking and reposting Tik toks to allude to him doing her wrong lmao. I’m sure she knew he was going to hospital, she could have waited to post her video. I don’t think anyone actually realised how dangerous sepsis is like you can tell he is completely worn out and drained ffs.
I do know how dangerous is, I’ve been septic before and you’d be absolutely so sick. But in the same breath she’s 21, been dumped and left in a foreign country, if I was her I wouldn’t care about the guy who dumped me being in hospital ( if she even was aware). I don’t think her video was as bad as he’s making out. She didn’t slate him. Isn’t he a good few years older than her? Maybe the age difference started to show

Reactions: 8
I do know how dangerous is, I’ve been septic before and you’d be absolutely so sick. But in the same breath she’s 21, been dumped and left in a foreign country, if I was her I wouldn’t care about the guy who dumped me being in hospital ( if she even was aware). I don’t think her video was as bad as he’s making out. She didn’t slate him. Isn’t he a good few years older than her? Maybe the age difference started to show
I think he’s 27 not too sure. We all know Shane’s no angel from all the recent posts in this but I do feel bad for him it’s a lot all the hate he was getting especially when he was in hospital. I do have to agree with the whole leaving her on holiday thing like I’ve said there could have been better ways to do it. We don’t know what’s happened for certain but if she did throw a drink in his friends girlfriend face then he is right for breaking up with her because that’s just crazy. There’s two sides to every story and I agree with the age gap. You wouldn’t think it but an age gap can be hit or miss in a relationship lol

Reactions: 4
I think he’s 27 not too sure. We all know Shane’s no angel from all the recent posts in this but I do feel bad for him it’s a lot all the hate he was getting especially when he was in hospital. I do have to agree with the whole leaving her on holiday thing like I’ve said there could have been better ways to do it. We don’t know what’s happened for certain but if she did throw a drink in his friends girlfriend face then he is right for breaking up with her because that’s just crazy. There’s two sides to every story and I agree with the age gap. You wouldn’t think it but an age gap can be hit or miss in a relationship lol
I agree. Especially 21 and 27, he’s already wanting to be sober and live a quiet life and she’s mad on the town, potentially throwing drinks in peoples faces lol and no one deserves hate but I think when you date someone with as large of a following as Lauren, she will have endless minions trolling for her

Reactions: 9
People are also going mad over his sister defending him, why would she not it’s her brother of course she’s going to defend him.
Totally disagree with this, The sister was like a trollop all over TikTok claiming he did no wrong, truth be told he abandoned a 21 year-old in Marbella. There’s a rape reported every two days in Málaga. Would the sister like it done to her own daughter? She’s a mother herself, she had duck all compassion for Lauren when she was defending her brother, knowing he’d left her high and dry on her own in Spain.

Reactions: 9
I mean , Shane is 27
Ya I didn’t realise that, that’s why I posted again shocked that he was infact that age, I had assumed that him and Lauren were around the same age and especially because of his childish behaviour

Reactions: 10
I didn't know Lauren was only 21 wdf? 27 & 21 sure your on totally different pages in life?? Also scarlettttttt for them all. Kneevo jumping in had me crying:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Miriam wasn’t long pulling her horns in when Shane asked her if she wanted receipts so there’s evidence of whatever she did. If they had sense they’d never speak about each other again.

Reactions: 12
I didn't know Lauren was only 21 wdf? 27 & 21 sure your on totally different pages in life?? Also scarlettttttt for them all. Kneevo jumping in had me crying:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can’t stand kneevo at all whatsoever she has her nose in everyone’s business. The video of her crying over Israel getting points on the Eurovision had be howling. She’s a drama queen
---
Totally disagree with this, The sister was like a trollop all over TikTok claiming he did no wrong, truth be told he abandoned a 21 year-old in Marbella. There’s a rape reported every two days in Málaga. Would the sister like it done to her own daughter? She’s a mother herself, she had duck all compassion for Lauren when she was defending her brother, knowing he’d left her high and dry on her own in Spain.
If it were my brother getting slandered all over the internet I’d defend him no matter what. Also I think you’re confused with the definition of trollop lmao😂 I don’t think she was riding about all over Tik Tok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not defending him, but I do think she’s a little unhinged maybe. She’s still young and might have been fecked over by other lads in the past. She just seems the type to absolutely go off at you in a club if you brushed past her fella while trying to get past him in a crowd. Even in that video posted earlier with the drama with Miriam, she’s getting riled up just talking about it herself. She just seems v easy to piss off and I say that can be exhausting walking on egg shells. But I do think he’s probably not the best to be with if you’re like that considering he just does thirst traps 24/7

Reactions: 19
Maybe he made her insecure and react like she does?? She did a tiktok before they were official before anyone new him. saying 'this guy she was seeing asked her did she leave her 34dd bra at his house?' and shane replied sorry it must have been mistake or something along those lines. Think she deleted the tiktok but like from that early stage he was trying to make her insecure even tho imo she is perfect. (I know I said Lauren was stuck up before but feel for her in this situation, Shane should not have said she was crazy, really low

Reactions: 7
Maybe he made her insecure and react like she does?? She did a tiktok before they were official before anyone new him. saying 'this guy she was seeing asked her did she leave her 34dd bra at his house?' and shane replied sorry it must have been mistake or something along those lines. Think she deleted the tiktok but like from that early stage he was trying to make her insecure even tho imo she is perfect. (I know I said Lauren was stuck up before but feel for her in this situation, Shane should not have said she was crazy, really low
Totally agree with this, his behaviour has been absolutely shameful. Calling her crazy is a form of gaslighting, 100%, which fits in precisely with the narcissist personality so many Tattlers have identified in him. Despite someone arguing over me calling the sister a 'trollop' above (defined by Merriam-Webster as a disreputable or vulgar woman, btw), I think they've both behaved disgracefully in letting Lauren take the fall for this mess. His calling her crazy is a clear attempt to shame and humiliate her - what other purpose is it serving him to try to degrade her like that? How many men have conveniently been able to label a woman 'crazy' to perpetuate their superiority and evade accountability for their actions? I'd imagine her "crazy" behaviour, if there's any truth to it, was reactive rather than proactive. She reacted to something he did and earned the name of being crazy in turn.

When a woman is called crazy, she's directly being told that her feelings are just wrong; that she doesn't have the right to feel the way that she does. Minimising somebody else’s feelings like that is a way of controlling them. If a person can no longer trust their own feelings and instincts, they come to rely on someone else to tell them how they’re supposed to feel. There's a reason that abusers love to call their victims crazy. It’s a way of delegitimising a woman’s authority over her own life, honestly.

I'd take "she did something really crazy" to mean "She got upset and that didn't suit me." He's textbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she must have done something for him to say that though like , i feel like he wouldnt have said anything otherwise

Reactions: 4
I feel like if he actually did her wrong she would be saying what he did but maybe because it was potentially her wrong doing that ended the relationship she’s keeping quiet and trying to play nice so he doesn’t tell people the truth? If she did throw a drink in someone’s face like that then it makes sense that she won’t say the reason they broke up bc that is shocking 💀

Reactions: 10
Olivia Neill had a bad experience with him long before he met Lauren, he has deliberately sought out influencers for relationships to build himself a profile. Can't understand why anyone would afford this narc any credibility.

Reactions: 20
Am I mad that I don't see the issue with him going home without her?? She's 21, a grown woman ffs 😭 and in Spain too. It's not like it was the other side of the world or somewhere culturally so different

Reactions: 16