Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she victimise herself though? Cause she made a video saying the had broke up?

Man seems so self centred

Reactions: 10
I just think it's crazy he's spinning such a sob story when he was literally texting my friend asking her to join his night out not long after they broke up 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How did she victimise herself though? Cause she made a video saying the had broke up?

Man seems so self centred
100%, she didn’t say anything negative about him, being sad about a break up is not victimising yourself 💀 he reminds me of my ex when I was 19 - gaslighting, massive narcissist, wanted to control everything I did so I couldn’t go anywhere without him, if he was an ice cream he would have eaten himself

I’d say she took a pill or something along those lines on a night out with his friends and he started a massive argument about it. He could have just said nothing especially given it’s been this long it just seems pointless to “address” it after a 4 month “relationship”

I cannot wait for Lauren to respond to all of this and tell her side of the story IF she does and reveal what an absolute looney he is, although I feel this may turn into a “he did this, she did this” situation which will only gain them both more unnecessary recognition and clout🤣lowkey embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Apparently a girlfriend of one of his friends was chatting to him on the night out in Marbella and Lauren threw a drink over her?? Idk how true that is but didn’t Lauren say she threw a drink at someone before and got really jealous when girls would talk to Shane so maybe it was a recurring thing but Shane thought she crossed a line when it was a girlfriend of his friend? So that’s why he ended it maybe

Reactions: 23
Apparently a girlfriend of one of his friends was chatting to him on the night out in Marbella and Lauren threw a drink over her?? Idk how true that is but didn’t Lauren say she threw a drink at someone before and got really jealous when girls would talk to Shane so maybe it was a recurring thing but Shane thought she crossed a line when it was a girlfriend of his friend? So that’s why he ended it maybe
and if this happened he is completely 100% right in doing so! What childish behaviour imagine your girlfriend getting on like that. Tbh her age is really showing like. Also why is kneevo getting involved, I’m sorry I can’t stand her and her big lumpy hole. She has her nose stuck in everybody’s business.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
and if this happened he is completely 100% right in doing so! What childish behaviour imagine your girlfriend getting on like that. Tbh her age is really showing like. Also why is kneevo getting involved, I’m sorry I can’t stand her and her big lumpy hole. She has her nose stuck in everybody’s business.
I still don’t think it’s right to leave your girlfriend in Spain on yer planned holiday together. I’m sure the truth will come out somehow- probably by him judging by the way he acted today lol

I still don’t think it’s right to leave your girlfriend in Spain on yer planned holiday together. I’m sure the truth will come out somehow- probably by him judging by the way he acted today lol
Has it actually been confirmed by any of them that he left her on holidays or is this all speculation (genuinely asking this). I do agree he shouldn’t have left her but surely that flight home together would have been awkward? If it’s true and she did throw a drink over his friends gf drink then I don’t blame him, it’s trampy.

Has it actually been confirmed by any of them that he left her on holidays or is this all speculation (genuinely asking this). I do agree he shouldn’t have left her but surely that flight home together would have been awkward? If it’s true and she did throw a drink over his friends gf drink then I don’t blame him, it’s trampy.
No he left her a week early - he went home and she stayed on the week they had left. They were meant to be there a month. He actually said in the live today ‘ well maybe she could be a victim because I left her in Spain and went home’ or something to that affect! I guess I would just think of how I would feel if someone left me like that haha obviously depending on what she did - we don’t know if she threw a drink or if it was drink/drug related

Reactions: 4