Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live he said he broke up with her because something she did on the holiday. He said something she did when his friends joined them on holidays but he said no cheating was involved.

Reactions: 15
Just came to say the same!
She did “something crazy” and it was his final straw as they had discussed it before and it was still a “constant reoccurring thing” with her.
He’s live he said he broke up with her because something she did on the holiday. He said something she did when his friends joined them on holidays but he said no cheating was involved.

Reactions: 7
before I say this, I’ve also had Sepsis and I know how sick you’d be with it however he got it after he broke up with her so like- it’s not like she made him Septic the way he was going on lol. I can’t help but to dislike him he’s so in love with himself. It sounds to me like she must have gotten in an argument with one of his friends while drunk. Or she got too drunk over there and since he’s ‘sober’ he got annoyed and LEFT her in Marbella. I’d be snapping if my bf dumped me while on holidays with him

Reactions: 14
How would she know that he was on the way to the hospital with a “life threatening illness” if he dumped her and fucked off back home? Sorry now but something isn’t adding up, he seems so nasty

Reactions: 12
Shane doesn’t drink, I wonder if he’s pretty against drugs/alcohol and if Lauren went a bit overboard when his friends came to visit? It sounded like something that had happened before and she often talks about going to raves so I wonder if it’s something along those lines 🤔

Reactions: 5
I think the fact that he said it was “something crazy”
Could be something along the lines of her attacking girls for speaking to him like she mentioned before in her GRWM , because that is crazy

Reactions: 17
I think the fact that he said it was “something crazy”
Could be something along the lines of her attacking girls for speaking to him like she mentioned before in her GRWM , because that is crazy
He seemed to be hinting at something that happened with his friends. Maybe she embarrassed him drinking with them or something. Not always easy dating someone sober when you drink and vice versa

Wonder would she be the type to be involved with a bitta ❄ on a night out? If he’s against drink that’d defo make or break things for him.

Reactions: 9
Wonder would she be the type to be involved with a bitta ❄ on a night out? If he’s against drink that’d defo make or break things for him.
That’s what I was thinking. He’s been with her drinking before so that can’t be it.

someone posted the live

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
“She’s victimising herself whereas in actual fact I broke up with her” I think most people assumed he dumped her? He just wanted to get that dig in 🙄

Reactions: 23